April 18, 2014 | 1810 users online

Cleansers - Elizabeth Arden - Visible Difference Oil-Free Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Kiwiblue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am amazed - this actually is the same as the old 2in1 cleanser that I loved so much.
Totally recommend, leaves my skin clean but not tight, removes makeup well including eye makeup and just makes my skin perfect!
For an oil free cleanser this is not stripping or drying at all, but does held keep oil at bay.
Don't love the packaging though. I always drop the bottle as soon as I get a new one and the top always breaks off in the spout.....

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2013 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Jubilee

This was a pretty decent cleanser from EA. It foamed up nicely, and I always felt that my skin was clean. It was a bit drying through, and the rosemary and sage scent was a bit overpowering, but if I really needed cleanser, I might purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 9:10:00 AM More reviews by LauraDonskoy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am using this cleanser on my mixed, hyper sensitive, prone to redness and allergy skin and it suits me perfectly! After washing my face my skin is not irritated at all, no feeling of dryness, no redness at all. The skin is beautifully matt. It's a real discovery for me!