Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Oil-Free Cleanser

Firstly - Elizabeth Arden is a class act.

I am a fan of Elizabeth Arden from the Spa range days (back in the 90's, oh why did you discontinue it?) to today.

And I love and rate the Visible Difference line - excellent products, lovely textures and scents, great results.

Just what I have come to expect from Arden - proper grown up skin care.

Understated like a all things of taste.

Elizabeth Arden never fail to impress - they can be quiet for a while then blow your socks off with stunning new products that tend to be multi-tasking and effective.

This cleanser is basically the 2in1 Cleanser (hurray, I loved this product and used it from its launch in 1997 until it disappeared a few years ago) reborn!

Perhaps mintier than the original, its has the same ingredients.

Back in 1997, it was marketed as a "foaming pearlescent cleanser that does double duty" (because it toned too) and it was and is a sweet smelling lustrous, creamy cleanser that foams lightly and leaves the skin glowing and supple thanks to the plant extracts and humectants.

Packaging - hmm. I like it. But to be honest, Arden (as I have been told) are more into the product than the packaging. And they prefer to pool their money into creating great products then excessive marketing hype in periodicals. The price is good for a high-end brand - it 'aint cheap. But look around for good deals.

That said, it's a winner.

Its perfect for sensitive, combination and oily skins.

And its so gentle that it really won't strip your skin because its so mild.

Personally I am so happy it's back and can't praise it enough.

Try it - you might just fall in love with it!

I am amazed - this actually is the same as the old 2in1 cleanser that I loved so much.
Totally recommend, leaves my skin clean but not tight, removes makeup well including eye makeup and just makes my skin perfect!
For an oil free cleanser this is not stripping or drying at all, but does held keep oil at bay.
Don't love the packaging though. I always drop the bottle as soon as I get a new one and the top always breaks off in the spout.....

This was a pretty decent cleanser from EA. It foamed up nicely, and I always felt that my skin was clean. It was a bit drying through, and the rosemary and sage scent was a bit overpowering, but if I really needed cleanser, I might purchase this again.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I am using this cleanser on my mixed, hyper sensitive, prone to redness and allergy skin and it suits me perfectly! After washing my face my skin is not irritated at all, no feeling of dryness, no redness at all. The skin is beautifully matt. It's a real discovery for me!