December 19, 2014 | 1731 users online

Blush - Becca - Beach Tint in Papaya

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 3:02:00 PM More reviews by abmnik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

GORGEOUS. If you have medium-dark olive skin this is going to look amazing. I'm sure it looks good on other skin tones as well but I'm just speaking from experience (I'm NC42-45). I was concerned it might be hard to apply but it's a breeze. Papaya is a bright coral-red. It is very pigmented and when applied and blended looks beautiful and natural, no harsh lines just looks like glowing skin. Also looks great on the lips! Love this stuff, thinking of buying another colour or two, watermelon is on my radar.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2014 10:49:00 AM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

This has to be the best cheek/lip stains I ever tried. Papaya on my nc45 skintone translates as a soft orange no leaning towards red even though the actually product looks bright red. I applied over my Bobbi Brown CC and foundation stick and it did not disturb it all. I just used a light pat pat motion to blend it out and it set beautifully to a matte finish giving the appearance that my glow is coming from within without any harsh lines. It does not feel tight on the skin and nor does it feel sticky on the face. I definitely plan on collecting a few more shades as they aren't over the top expensive and the end result is so gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by AmyDbaby

Papaya is a very warm red almost reaching orange status. I was hoping for an Exhibit A in cream form but this is not it. Next to Exhibit A this looks positively orange. Still, if you can wear warm colors this is a knock-out. Great for Spring and Summer. Very pigmented and wears like iron on the cheeks like all the Beach Tints.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by kaykre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Becca Beach Tints are a multi-use cream stain product that can be used on the cheeks and lips. They claim to be water-resistant and kiss-proof and they smell just like their names.

Because I live in a very hot climate, these are a holy grail product for me. They stay on all day, come in a beautiful range of colors, can be used as blush and lip color, and I don't need a brush to apply. Unlike many cream and liquid blushes, these aren't greasy or oily at all. They dry down and set pretty quickly and I can't feel them on my skin.

Papaya is a bright warm red and is very, very pigmented. I have uploaded swatches of the 8 shades I own (they are also posted under other Beach Tint reviews as well).