November 26, 2014 | 1599 users online

Bronzers - Becca - Bronzing Skin Perfector

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Arabendurance

I like this. It's very natural looking under or over my foundation. So many of the cream or gel bronzers are too dark for even my medium skin tone. I reach for this over my Chanel SOLEIL TAN DE CHANEL BRONZING MAKEUP BASE. I'm an outdoors cowgirl and I like something that can be worn in the bright sun light. This is perfect for day and night use.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2014 3:26:00 PM More reviews by kamberc94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I got this product as a deluxe sample in a sephora order. I do really like this product because it gives a subtle bronze glow, I hate looking like I had a bad fake tan, I am about NW15-20 ish? depending on the season.

This does have a sheen but this does not come off glittery, I still would not use it all over the face for an all over bronze, mostly just cheeks and temples and use NO HIGHLIGHTER! I don't see shimmer unless I get super super close to the mirror and I would be inclined to say microglitter

Why won't I buy again? Because I do not wear bronzing products very often, not my favorite product tbh, im an eyeshadow girl !

If you have an HG bronzzer don't change for this. IT is great but not a big WOW product for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2013 9:44:00 PM More reviews by kaykre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone is my favorite highlighter so when I heard about their Bronzing Skin Perfector I was excited. You can use this product all over to even out skintone and add color, underneath makeup, or on target areas. As soon as it was released I rushed to order.

The texture of this is great. It's a smooth cream and it dries down rather than feeling wet or sticky. That is the only thing I like about this though. At the moment, I'm around an NC15 and this doesn't show up on me at all. Not even a little bit. I've tried wearing it alone, under foundation, just on my cheeks and it does nothing for me. In the picture, it is swatched very heavily. When you blend it in, you can't even see it. I love subtle makeup but this is just too subtle. Maybe this will show up if you are very, very fair but even then I would not recommend it. Which brings me to the next point: There is shimmer in this. Maybe some would like that but I don't like shimmer all over my face because it usually makes me look more oily than I am.

I usually love Becca products but this one was a fail for me. Unless you are very fair and love shimmer I recommend giving this one a pass.