Josie Maran Cosmetics Argan Infinity Cream Intensive Creamy Oil

3.5

Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit**, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate**, Beeswax**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)**, Glyceryl Dibehenate**, Tribehenin**, Glyceryl Behenate**, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil**, Tocopherol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil**, Abyssinian Oil (Crambe Abyssinica) Seed Oil**, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract**, Soybean Glycerides**, Linoleic Acid**, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil** Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter**, Aleurites Moluccana Seed (Kukui Nut) Oil**, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil**. *Organic. **Natural.

on 6/19/2015 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Good for when you are REALLY dry. Quite oily though, so would have to be used at night.

on 6/19/2015 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Deluxe sample from Sephora. Very rich and really thick. Smells like citrus, which is great. Way too rich to put on my face as directed. I have oily skin and didn't even risk it. Even for my winter combo skin, I would hesitate to use it. I used it all by applying to legs at night. Takes just a bit and you will be moisturized, almost to the point of feeling tacky. But it did improve my legs. They look great. Will not purchase full size.

on 4/19/2015 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Summary: Greasy, separates, gritty, expensive.

Was quite excited to get this product but if fails in every catagory.

Best to buy your own argan oil and other oils, mix with aloe vera vel (I buy the pure from Taiwan in the green tube on EBAY, as well as my other oils), mix a bit of cream, and phoof, there you have it, and inexpensive Intensive Creamy Oil that is much lower in cost, better for you, and no grit, just mix it yourself, buy your own container.

on 4/15/2015 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

My naturally oily skin may be the reason why I love this, based on reviews. Lots of people write that it's not moisturizing enough. I cannot even imagine how that could be so, because this is, by far, the "heaviest" moisturizer I would attempt to use on my face (but, again, moisturizer has never been something I put on my skin). Intensive Creamy Oil is much heavier than plain argan oil, and it remains sticky for a while before it sinks into my skin. However, it's truly not greasy, and it makes my skin incredibly soft overnight. It's wonderful for "gardener's hands" and it works beautifully for me as an eye cream, and on callouses and dry patches. I live in a warm-hot climate, and I've never had a problem with this separating, but lots of reviewers do. Maybe it hardens up, like coconut oil, when it's cold, so it needs to be shaken up? I know this does what I want it to do, and I'm also loving the tinted creamy oil in Always Cherry. My lips are in as good shape as my 7 year old daughter's!

on 3/7/2015 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Josie Maran's Argan Infinity Cream Intensive Creamy Oil has saved my skin. I began to suffer from persistent dry patches on my face starting in August of last year. This issue lasted through December. I tried multiple products and salves however NOTHING worked. Desperate, I walked into my local Sephora in order to purchase Josie Maran's original Argan Oil. As I was browsing their selection, I saw this product. I liked the portability and did not see any ingredients that raised a red flag, as I have sensitive skin to begin with. After two weeks of applying this to my face daily my skin is not only back to normal but, dare I say, even better! AND this is despite frequent air travel to multiple climates. The price is reasonable considering the amount of product you get and its versatility. I have only been through half of the tube (a little goes a long way!) and this was purchased back in December. I did notice a little separation of the ingredients as other reviewers have stated however a few quick shakes and it's back to normal. I will never be without this product!

on 2/18/2015 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I received a generous trial size of the Argan Creamy Oil and, to be honest, I had pretty limited use for this. I love the regular argan oil from Josie Maran but this creamy oil (the consistency of vaseline, pretty much) - except for rubbing it into my nails and cuticles (and it is nice for that, especially before bed), I couldn't really see much practical use for it.....until last week. I'd had a pretty major cold and the combination of blowing and wiping my poor, stuffed nose and taking some cold meds left me with dry, scaly patches all around my nose. I'd tried pretty much everything and still the scales were there. Then I remembered that I had this product. I rubbed some pHelityl Oil (Erno Laszlo) into the areas that were so dry and irritated, let it sit a bit and then rubbed it off gently with a warm muslin cloth. Then I applied some Cream Oil and the area was so much more smooth and soothed than with anything else I've tried. I do wish smaller tubes of this stuff were available because, even though it it working admirably (my skin doesn't just look better, if feels so much more soothed and calmed), it's not something I would use very often. So a smaller tube (about the size of Bite's Agave Lip Mask) would be perfect and I would certainly buy it. But I still might purchase a full size of this because it seems sort of like a good "first aid" type of cream to have for chafing and irritations and maybe even my dear husband's razor burn!

I bought this specifically for my lips and really chapped areas, and let me say, THIS IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY. It does not last long at all on the lips. I put it on my lips, and literally, 1 minute later, it's completely gone. Like nothing was ever applied. It starts out a little creamy, but applies SO thinly, almost like dry oil. It also separates; you have to shake it to get it to be creamy-ish again. I will use the rest, and I will never purchase again.

on 1/17/2015 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

OHHHH No. This stuff gave me the worst breakout I've had in -- literally -- my entire life. And I mean that, my ENTIRE LIFE. I'm 34 years old and have had essentially clear skin for years now. And I've NEVER had a breakout like this, ever. My entire face is riddled with huge, painful pimples which arose like clockwork after I tried this for a few days in an attempt to counter dry winter skin. Run, run, run away. I'm devastated and don't want to face my colleagues, who will surely wonder what on earth happened to my face, it's that bad.

UPDATE: Just for the record, it is now nearly a month since I wrote the initial review and my skin is STILL not back to normal. This has never happened to me before, from any product, ever. Be careful. This really might not work out for everyone. It really, really messed things up for me -- the worst acne of my life, and I'm way past this, or at least I was. Jeez. Ugh.

on 12/19/2014 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I received a deluxe sample size of this in a 500 point VIB package. I needed something really intensely moisturizing while I was on a vacation in Palm Springs as my regular moisturizer was not enough. Not only is the finish of this greasy beyond description, it does not absorb and it is heavily fragranced. It does not work as a treatment for extremely dry patches because it does not stay put. It does nothing. I would never purchase this. I might use it up on my legs. Luckily the pack also had the regular Argan oil which saved me from severely parched desert skin.

on 12/17/2014 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This might be my HG product of all time! I use it almost exclusively on my face. I have suffered from Seborrheic Dermatitis in the peri-oral region of my face for close to 20 years now. Nothing, including a prescription, has helped my seborrheic dermatitis like this product. Other reviewers are complaining about the price. I got a large tube at Sephora for $28.00. You don't need very much product for it to be effective so I think the value is very good. It has a light, orange pleasant scent.

As you can see from the ingredient list argan oil is just one ingredient and it's not that high on the list.

I pray that this product is never discontinued. I don't think I will ever be without it again!

Popular Moisturizers