September 18, 2014 | 1620 users online

Moisturizers - Josie Maran Cosmetics - Argan Infinity Cream Intensive Creamy Oil

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2014 3:46:00 AM More reviews by Kirplunk0

So let me just say that yes it does moisturize i use it for a night cream and heres why &it also is the reason its 4stars not 5 because it has these little beads in it or i dont know what it is but you can definitely feel and i have sensitive skin so thats a no no so i will not use it in the morning for that reason if didnt have that then i would be in love but if you can look past that part then more power to you :) i do love this stuff just not the beads

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2014 2:58:00 PM More reviews by april1976

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I miss the solid stick form, but this is the next best thing.

This product is the bees knees. I have uber sensitive skin and haven't had one issue putting this on my face. It does contain a grapefruit extract which could be problematic for some skins.

I have two tubes now, one on my nightstand and one in my work travel bag.

I use this for everything from treating dry lips to night time undereye treatment to turning powder shadows and blushes into a luminous-looking cream.

Don't be an idiot and leave it in the car or your beach bag and then complain when it's too liquidy...I mean, it has the word "OIL" in the name.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2014 2:19:00 AM More reviews by chrislee59

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Ok, so this is like a solid oil in a tube. It tends to separate, so shake it a little or open it carefully. It's a light cream, less greasy than an oil and absorbs into the skin (well it does for me as I am old and have dry skin). It has multiple uses - hair nails face body. I love it because argan oil reduces redness. I find it perfect for eyebrows, after grooming, or skin abrasions, like zit removal (yeah gross). So if you pluck your brows and you have that Frankenstein forehead going on, use this. I've never experienced any breakouts using this product. It smells great too.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2014 9:50:00 PM More reviews by 4truth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have mixed feelings about this creamy oil. I was expecting to love it, but in reality it was just an ok product.

I think my disappointment is because it isn't super moisturizing. I was expecting it to be a heavier moisturizer that leaves your skin feeling super moisturized for a while. Something more like shea butter. In reality it soaked in really quick and did not leave my skin feeling greasy at all. If you are looking for a non-greasy light moisturizer, you will love this.

This worked wonders on my cuticles. I definitely noticed dramatic improvement in my cuticles after I had been using this on my hands at night. And as I said, it didn't leave my hands feeling greasy. It does take a few minutes to soak in, but once it does, there is no greasiness.

In contrast, I didn't see any great improvement when I used this on my feet. It really didn't seem to help with my extremely dry feet. But it did work as a good/decent moisturizer on the rest of my body.

I did notice that on warmer days it did separate a bit. However, it did not separate very bad. After a little bit of liquid oil came out of the tube, it was back to being a cream again. This is something to be aware of so you don't make a mess with it when you go to squirt some of the product out of the tube.

It has no real fragrance. The fragrance I notice is mostly just the natural oil scent. It may have a hint of a citrus scent to it, but its barely noticeable.

If this wasn't so expensive I would probably repurchase it. However, for the price I can't justify purchasing it again. I do like Josie's products. I will continue to use my regular argan oil, but I won't be purchasing the Infinity Intensive Creamy Oil again because it wasn't 'intense' enough for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2014 8:20:00 AM More reviews by alina08

I love this stuff! It really helps with dry, itchy, flaky skin that just is not absorbing other moisturizers. This comes out of the tube looking somewhat like petroleum jelly, but melts into an oil within seconds of application. It spreads easily across the face and absorbs fairly quickly. It does not feel greasy or heavy, although I personally would not use this during the day. I love the scent, which is very subtle. You can only smell it once it is on your face. It reminds me of something fruity. As I really do love this product, I will continue to purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2014 10:36:00 PM More reviews by babysharks

I've used Vitamin E Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Jojoba Oil, and nothing has really helped keep my dry skin hydrated like Argan Oil does! This "cream oil" is really hydrating and keeps my skin moisturized all day.
My skin gets very dry when it's windy, but rather shiny in the warmer months. This product does a great job combating dryness! I typically use it at night because it does make me look shiny when I use it under makeup during the day. The consistency is wonderful; making this a cream, and not an oil, gives you more control when applying it to your skin. I know it's more of a convenience thing, but it also keeps you from going overboard and wasting product. A little goes a long way!
I have eczema-prone skin, and this oil has worked very well for me. It keeps my hydrated and my skin has been (knock on wood!) looking pretty good.
Overall, wonderful. $28 for a decent sized tube is worth it to me. If you're on the fence, get a sample at Sephora. The generous sample size will last you a week or two!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2014 7:47:00 AM More reviews by lisegolightly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I liked this OK when I got it a year ago… the price was nice, but I find I didn't use it. I opened it today and it had separated, and it spilled oil all over my computer keyboard -- aughh!!!!!!! How will I clean that sticky mess?

I shook it for a minute, it is still a bit separated. I suppose I will try and use it as a body oil, but seriously -- yuk.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by PrincessJelainey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have TONS of tattoos, and this is the absolute hands down best moisturizer on my tattoos. I tend to get very "ashy" on my tattoo areas, using this works wonders at keeps the "ashiness" at bay. A lot of complaints are that this product is "greasy", and yes, at first it is. If you rub it in and let it sit a few mins (3-4) that greasiness goes away and leaves smooth supple skin behind. AMAZING.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2013 12:32:00 PM More reviews by christinemclaughlin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have very dry skin and in autumn/fall it gets even worse. I was hoping this stuff would help but it did not. I use it as a night cream because it is thick and greasy, sort of like vaseline/petroleum jelly, but it didn't do anything for my flaky skin. The scent is pleasant. I might save the rest and try it out in the summer months when my skin is not as dry. The price isn't bad for a "high end" product, but I'm still quite disappointed because it did not meet my skincare needs. Maybe someone with normal/oily skin would enjoy it better.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2013 2:04:00 AM More reviews by xenobia1968

I feel like they took Crisco and added scent to it. This stuff is WAY too greasy to use anywhere but the lips. I'm not understanding the rave reviews that made me hurry up and waste my money on this junk. I tried it in my hair...greasy. I tried it on my face...greasy and broken out (wonderful) I tried it on my elbows...it ruined the shirt I was wearing. I just paid 26 bucks for Crisco in a tube. Yay me! And as a side note, I barely used any of the product....that's how greasy it is :(