April 20, 2014 | 934 users online

Moisturizers - Josie Maran Cosmetics - Argan Infinity Cream Intensive Creamy Oil

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2014 7:47:00 AM More reviews by lisegolightly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I liked this OK when I got it a year ago… the price was nice, but I find I didn't use it. I opened it today and it had separated, and it spilled oil all over my computer keyboard -- aughh!!!!!!! How will I clean that sticky mess?

I shook it for a minute, it is still a bit separated. I suppose I will try and use it as a body oil, but seriously -- yuk.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by PrincessJelainey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have TONS of tattoos, and this is the absolute hands down best moisturizer on my tattoos. I tend to get very "ashy" on my tattoo areas, using this works wonders at keeps the "ashiness" at bay. A lot of complaints are that this product is "greasy", and yes, at first it is. If you rub it in and let it sit a few mins (3-4) that greasiness goes away and leaves smooth supple skin behind. AMAZING.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2013 12:32:00 PM More reviews by christinemclaughlin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have very dry skin and in autumn/fall it gets even worse. I was hoping this stuff would help but it did not. I use it as a night cream because it is thick and greasy, sort of like vaseline/petroleum jelly, but it didn't do anything for my flaky skin. The scent is pleasant. I might save the rest and try it out in the summer months when my skin is not as dry. The price isn't bad for a "high end" product, but I'm still quite disappointed because it did not meet my skincare needs. Maybe someone with normal/oily skin would enjoy it better.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2013 2:04:00 AM More reviews by xenobia1968

I feel like they took Crisco and added scent to it. This stuff is WAY too greasy to use anywhere but the lips. I'm not understanding the rave reviews that made me hurry up and waste my money on this junk. I tried it in my hair...greasy. I tried it on my face...greasy and broken out (wonderful) I tried it on my elbows...it ruined the shirt I was wearing. I just paid 26 bucks for Crisco in a tube. Yay me! And as a side note, I barely used any of the product....that's how greasy it is :(

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 1:32:00 AM More reviews by jonesse

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love, love, love. I got a (ginormous) sample at Sephora and was hooked immediately. I use this on: dry lips, split ends, cuticles, dry feet, elbows, and under eyes and on dry patches on my face. I have wicked sensitive skin so I'm afraid to try more of this on my face, but I imagine it would be great for people with less insane complexions. A little goes a long, long way and it smells delicious. Price isn't bad, considering I've had the full-size tube for 4 months and barely made a dent in it....addicted!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2013 8:17:00 AM More reviews by MonBlue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I uploaded a photo of my tube so you can see the actual size of it when it is in a hand - in this case mine. I love this creamy Argan oil. I have very dry skin and I get flakey patches on my cheeks. This creamy oil has CURED those dry patches. Yes- cured! For that alone I love it, but it doesn't stop there.
I use this to keep my cuticles soft and smooth. I tame fly-away frizzies in my hair, makes a great moisturizer for lips and I even put a tiny bit over Matt lipstick to give it a moisturizing shine.
People may find this product costly, but you will use the most tiny amount at a time that a tube will lat a very long time. When you take into consideration the many uses, it is well worth the price.
This product is petroleum free and made in the U.S.A.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2013 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Sarsar1sar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I put this under my eyes before I sleep because the skin under eyes does not make its own oils. I also mix this with sugar to make a lip scrub. It is too greasy for a face moisturizer and too expensive to be used on the body instead. When I use it on my hair, even if I use the tiniest amount, it still makes my hair greasy. I wont be repurchasing because it really isnt worth $30+ but it takes FOREVER to run out.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by elmiwalk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to love this product, I thought it would be ideal for the dry patches I occasionally get on my face. All it did was clog my pores badly and make my acne worse! This is a great product for cuticles, flyaway hair, dry cracked heels, just not for my face! Based on the price of it, and what I am able to use it for, I won't repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by mecepeda

I would compare this product to Vaseline in terms of its texture and its versatility (at least for some users), but it's a significant improvement on Vaseline in terms of ingredients, scent, and packaging. The skin on my arms and legs is perpetually dry, and Josie Maran's Infinity Cream does a wonderfully job softening them, with lasting effects. I would never, however, use this cream/lotion anywhere near my oily-prone face as suggested, as it's far too heavy. This means that many of the product's suggested uses are simply not an option for me, making this small $28 tube less of a smart purchase. I do like the packaging, though - it's a sturdy, fuss-free tube that's great for travel. Given the limited applications that this product has for someone of my skin type, I would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by helpmerhonda1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm loving this product. Consistency & uses are pretty much like Vaseline but without all the nasty petroleum in it. I use it to condition my lips, eyelashes, eyebrows, ends of my curly hair, sleek flyaways etc. But I've had the most fun using it to make cream products or to add moisture to products. We all have a drawer of products that we didn't like or that didn't work - for example, NARS Orgasm blush just doesn't work on me in powder form (though I love powder blushes) but mixed with this cream oil to create a cream blush I love it! I'm going back to so many unused items trying them in different ways with this cream.

I use it daily high on my cheekbones for extra glow & it hasn't broken me out. I live in a very dry area so sometimes I take a small amount, rub my hands together to warm & spread it out & press into my face for a moisture boost (like you would press in an oil). A little really goes a long way & you get a huge tube. I grabbed (okay, stole) a couple of the tiny sample cups with flip top lid from Sephora & decanted the cream into there for travel, the tube is too big to cart around. Fabulous multi-purpose product & it's a cream so it doesn't have to go in the liquids Ziploc bag when flying.