Josie Maran Cosmetics Argan Infinity Cream Intensive Creamy Oil

3.6

Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit**, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate**, Beeswax**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)**, Glyceryl Dibehenate**, Tribehenin**, Glyceryl Behenate**, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil**, Tocopherol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil**, Abyssinian Oil (Crambe Abyssinica) Seed Oil**, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract**, Soybean Glycerides**, Linoleic Acid**, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil** Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter**, Aleurites Moluccana Seed (Kukui Nut) Oil**, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil**. *Organic. **Natural.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have super dry fair skin. In the winter, the forced air heating makes it drier. I had this sitting in my drawer for awhile and when I ran out of regular facial moisturizer gave it a try. My skin felt good and it helped any foundation that I used to have a dewy finish. I used a little setting powder on top and was satisified. Everyone else likes the matte finish but when your skin is dry as the desert and looks like it needs a drink of water, something else is needed. If you have oily skin, this will not be good for you as a moisturizer; although this product can be used in many other ways. A little goes a long way and the scent is pleasant and. on-offensive.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I think this is a very good product, it's just not great for me and my skin.

The best thing about this cream is that it is very soothing to inflamed or irritated skin. It calms irritation almost instantly. It's also very moisturizing and although it has a slight citrus scent, it's not irritating to my skin. It has a great texture and feels very luxurious. I had to stop myself from rubbing it in, it just felt really good.

I used it a dryness treatment on a dry, cold day and it was very nice and protective.

However, it's too heavy for regular use on my face. I have skin that tends to be congested, and using this as an overnight cream gave me some plugged pores. I will use up the rest of my tube on my neck, or for really dry patches, and I will probably not repurchase. I don't really need an extra cream for my neck.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Received this as a deluxe sample from Sephora. If I ran out or lost this produce I might repurchase, as I'm still on the fence (wish MUA had a "maybe" repurchase button). It's definitely a super rich product, but mine separates and only oil comes out of the tube. When I do get the lotion, it's kind of gritty (although the smell is really nice). I like a dewy look, so wouldn't be uncomfortable using this during the day, but anyone with oil or normal skin might only want to use it at night.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Good for when you are REALLY dry. Quite oily though, so would have to be used at night.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Deluxe sample from Sephora. Very rich and really thick. Smells like citrus, which is great. Way too rich to put on my face as directed. I have oily skin and didn't even risk it. Even for my winter combo skin, I would hesitate to use it. I used it all by applying to legs at night. Takes just a bit and you will be moisturized, almost to the point of feeling tacky. But it did improve my legs. They look great. Will not purchase full size.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Summary: Greasy, separates, gritty, expensive.

Was quite excited to get this product but if fails in every catagory.

Best to buy your own argan oil and other oils, mix with aloe vera vel (I buy the pure from Taiwan in the green tube on EBAY, as well as my other oils), mix a bit of cream, and phoof, there you have it, and inexpensive Intensive Creamy Oil that is much lower in cost, better for you, and no grit, just mix it yourself, buy your own container.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

My naturally oily skin may be the reason why I love this, based on reviews. Lots of people write that it's not moisturizing enough. I cannot even imagine how that could be so, because this is, by far, the "heaviest" moisturizer I would attempt to use on my face (but, again, moisturizer has never been something I put on my skin). Intensive Creamy Oil is much heavier than plain argan oil, and it remains sticky for a while before it sinks into my skin. However, it's truly not greasy, and it makes my skin incredibly soft overnight. It's wonderful for "gardener's hands" and it works beautifully for me as an eye cream, and on callouses and dry patches. I live in a warm-hot climate, and I've never had a problem with this separating, but lots of reviewers do. Maybe it hardens up, like coconut oil, when it's cold, so it needs to be shaken up? I know this does what I want it to do, and I'm also loving the tinted creamy oil in Always Cherry. My lips are in as good shape as my 7 year old daughter's!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Josie Maran's Argan Infinity Cream Intensive Creamy Oil has saved my skin. I began to suffer from persistent dry patches on my face starting in August of last year. This issue lasted through December. I tried multiple products and salves however NOTHING worked. Desperate, I walked into my local Sephora in order to purchase Josie Maran's original Argan Oil. As I was browsing their selection, I saw this product. I liked the portability and did not see any ingredients that raised a red flag, as I have sensitive skin to begin with. After two weeks of applying this to my face daily my skin is not only back to normal but, dare I say, even better! AND this is despite frequent air travel to multiple climates. The price is reasonable considering the amount of product you get and its versatility. I have only been through half of the tube (a little goes a long way!) and this was purchased back in December. I did notice a little separation of the ingredients as other reviewers have stated however a few quick shakes and it's back to normal. I will never be without this product!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I received a generous trial size of the Argan Creamy Oil and, to be honest, I had pretty limited use for this. I love the regular argan oil from Josie Maran but this creamy oil (the consistency of vaseline, pretty much) - except for rubbing it into my nails and cuticles (and it is nice for that, especially before bed), I couldn't really see much practical use for it.....until last week. I'd had a pretty major cold and the combination of blowing and wiping my poor, stuffed nose and taking some cold meds left me with dry, scaly patches all around my nose. I'd tried pretty much everything and still the scales were there. Then I remembered that I had this product. I rubbed some pHelityl Oil (Erno Laszlo) into the areas that were so dry and irritated, let it sit a bit and then rubbed it off gently with a warm muslin cloth. Then I applied some Cream Oil and the area was so much more smooth and soothed than with anything else I've tried. I do wish smaller tubes of this stuff were available because, even though it it working admirably (my skin doesn't just look better, if feels so much more soothed and calmed), it's not something I would use very often. So a smaller tube (about the size of Bite's Agave Lip Mask) would be perfect and I would certainly buy it. But I still might purchase a full size of this because it seems sort of like a good "first aid" type of cream to have for chafing and irritations and maybe even my dear husband's razor burn!

I bought this specifically for my lips and really chapped areas, and let me say, THIS IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY. It does not last long at all on the lips. I put it on my lips, and literally, 1 minute later, it's completely gone. Like nothing was ever applied. It starts out a little creamy, but applies SO thinly, almost like dry oil. It also separates; you have to shake it to get it to be creamy-ish again. I will use the rest, and I will never purchase again.