April 17, 2014 | 1665 users online

BB Cream - Catrice - BB 6 in 1

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2014 2:21:00 PM More reviews by sclaire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this bb cream: its moisturizing (I have really dry cheeks), evens out my skin tone and hides my redness, the only downside is that im really fair (mac nc15) and it is a tad too dark, but i do have to set it with powder (or else i look too shiney) and the powder somehow seems to make some of that extra colour fade away. I love the texture and my nose isnt that sensitive so Im not able to notice the weird smell some people say it has. Catrice you could do a lighter shade, i like thats its beige and not rosy but its a bit dark for really pale people! Dry skinned ladies i do like this and I do not put moisturizer before aplyilng it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Mari1993

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing! I have 040Warm Beige, perfect fits to my skin tone !

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 2:20:00 PM More reviews by mariasara

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is a very good product! I bought it in 01-light beige and it´s the best bb color match I´ve found for my olive skintone with slightly yellow undertones (revlon colorstay-buff; arround nc20, but less yellow). It has a wonderful coverage and I am amazed with how long it lasts: today was a very hot day and it still looks good. Also, it has spf 30, the main reason why I tried it.
I would recomend it to anyone, eventhough I do not like the smell (It smells like crayons) and I wish catrice would improve it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2013 5:55:00 AM More reviews by margiela

I bought this after seeing all the reviews here. I ran out of my SKIN79 pink and wanted a subsitute as I have to buy that one online and I takes a few weeks to arrive. The consistency of Catrice BB cream is somewhere in the middle; it's not as liquid as Garnier bb cream but far from the consistency of SKIN79. I'm fair and the lightest shade is a bit too dark for me and I think it's a bit orangey. I can make it work if a really buff it into the skin. It does cover imperfections but I have to warn you it will clinge to every bit of dry skin you have, especially around the nose. My skin is combination: oily T-zone, dry on the cheeks. My forehead got oily very fast even thought I set it with Shiseido pureness matifying compact powder. It didn't help. The rest of the face just looked wrong. I like bb creams because they give that natural look, well not this one. I tried every way of applying possible - hands, brush even sponge. The only way I acchieved kinda natural look was if I applyed it with my hands and then went over with damp sponge.
I think this cream would suit someone with normal skin and medium complexion. I will give it to my friend who has normal skin and is a bit darker than me; I'm sure she's gonna like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by igotalittledevil

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a nice bb cream,good coverage,easily to build up.but my skin is mixed type with a bit oily,on me it will fallout within a hour,so i wont purchase anymore.but it will be perfect for dry skin or use in winter.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by amayhew

Beautiful coverage at first, three hours of mild afternoon weather - sunny without humidity - later and it had melted quite a bit and though it hadn’t disappeared entirely, the results still weren’t great and it looked a bit of a mess. I should also mention that I set it with Mac Prep & Prime powder, which didn't seem to do much for the melting-off.

It applies beautifully with a foundation brush, I had a beautyblender handy but didn’t need to use it. It really is an absolute pleasure to apply and gives a really lovely effect - at first.

Not sure if I’d be willing to trust this one again if going out for more than 2hrs. Maybe for something at home, or a quick trip to the pub, it’d be fine.

(NB – I have combination skin with a dry-ish forehead and some minor acne scarring on sides of nose and chin with redness in those areas too.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2013 4:47:00 PM More reviews by oubliette

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Excellent BB cream, my new HG!!

Granted, I don't have much experience with BB creams, but I've been on a years-long search for the perfect TM/light coverage foundation. I've sampled a few BB creams in the past (whose names escape me but they were common drugstore brands) and the colour match was waaaay off base. The Catrice BB cream hits all the right points for me in terms of colour, coverage, texture, and price.

It's a little difficult to spread but a light coverage of day cream or sunscreen beforehand allows it to glide on smoothly.

Pros:
- good coverage! not too light and not too heavy
- slightly illuminating without being too shiny or sparkly
- great as an undereye concealer! very natural
- nice price! about €6 in Germany
- elegant and practical packaging
- colour seems to adapt to either warm or cool skin tones
- contains spf
- no animal testing

Cons:
- the lightest shade is not that light. for medium-fair skin at lightest
- widely available in Europe but not elsewhere as far as I know

Me: NC20-25, combination skin, acne scars, sun spots

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2013 9:12:00 AM More reviews by triotrio

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I would never have even noticed this BB cream without chancing upon these reviews - thanks again MUA!
This BB cream is suprisingly good - the coverage is great, and I'm very impressed at how fresh I look under the eyes. I have bad dark circles and tend to look tired, but didn't need to use any concealer with this.
I'm NW20/25 and after swatching the testers on the back of my hand was suprised that I wasn't the lightest shade as I usually am, but was actually 020 Rosy Beige. It's almost a perfect colour match. It's just a smidge lighter than Rimmel's Ivory shade so this is a product that really does run light.
The finish isn't matte, and I can see how oilier skins would have to powder, but I'm Normal-Dry and I like the satin natural finish. It doesn't spread as easy as my Skin79 Gold - it feels more like a foundation. But I used my fingers and didn't find any issues with blending, even on my nose.
The best thing about this product (apart from the price - 6.49 euro!) is the packaging. It's small, neat and tidy and has a great little pointed nozzle. Great for travelling, I suspect.

It's definately rivalling my beloved Skin79 Gold - it may be a teeny tiny bit glowier, but it's cheaper, more portable and you can see how much you've left. AND it has SPF 30 as opposed to S79's SPF 25.

Hope they don't discontinue it!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 7:37:00 AM More reviews by JuliaCaesaris

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm in shock, awe and love. After trying a dozen BB Creams from all around the world, the answer was at the drugstore right around the corner

This cream has it all, coverage is great, covers under-eye circles light blemishes and very pronounced redness perfectly. Great SPF, and lovely texture. I have to admit, I'm a little too used to using brushes and I've done that the first few times I've applied this and it finished a bit shiny, but then I've remembered that it is a cream and it should be applied with hands (duh) and the finish is so natural, it's absolutely invisible.

The best thing about it though for me, is that thew shade 010 is a 100% color match. I'm between NC15 and 20 but less 15 and more 20. Neutral to warm based, it's hard finding something for fair but neutral skin that inclines towards beige rather than pink. This is the only thing that matches me 100% and I will buy it as long as they make it. It's true love.

I tried the 020 shade as well, it also is very light but pink based, I think that would be a good match for someone who's nw20 and nw15-25 perhaps.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2013 6:03:00 AM More reviews by Ezxoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this BB-Cream! It's one of the better cheaper BB creams out there that preforms just as well as more expensive ones.The packaging is great, it doesn't immediately run out when you first open the tube, and you can control how much product comes out of the tube. It didn't break me out, covers great for a bb cream (light-med coverage) and the color range is great! (yeah, i'm looking at you garnier!) And best of all it's so goddamn cheap! I will definitely be repurchasing this when I run out :)