July 29, 2014 | 1467 users online

BB Cream - Catrice - BB 6 in 1

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 10:39:00 AM More reviews by strawberryandmint

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this bb cream matches perfectly with my skin(i have the 010 one). its not too thick but it still gives a reasonable amount of coverage. its easy to layer and definately doesnt look cakey. its quite shiny, but a little amount of powder fixes that. pros: its super cheap! ( normal price:€6 sale price: €3) it covers very well its easy to blend its sold in allmost every dutch drugstore. cons: it turns uit a bit shiny on the skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2014 8:35:00 AM More reviews by brelig

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

For anyone with oily or very oily skin like me, this product might be very problematic. It looks nice for a short while, but within a few short hours my face was unpleasantly slick, and not in that healthy glow sort of way.

The consistency lies somewhere between a tinted moisturizer and a foundation. It's oddly thicker than I had expected and can be a bit difficult to blend out evenly. My favored technique is to first apply with my fingers in blending and patting motions, and then go over it with a blending brush, Zoeva Silk Finish in my case, to really buff it in and get rid of any uneven coverage. When using just a brush I don't feel like the coverage was enough to get much benefit from the SPF 30, hence the unusual application method.

The coverage is light to medium depending on how much you slather on there. Some of my discoloration and broken capillaries do show through, but I like the natural "my skin" look for the summer. Sadly, once the oil starts to appear, the product seems to break down and almost disappear. The nice look I start out with after applying is gone very quickly.

Shade 01 is a close enough match for my pale skin in the summer when I've gotten a bit of sun on my face. But it is rather yellow toned and this would be 4 shades too dark for me in the middle of winter. As with all Catrice foundations, there is little to no selection for deeper skin tones.

The packaging is light, easy to use, easy to travel with, and hygienic. I wish all foundations would come in packaging like this.

I'll continue to use this until it is gone, but will probably keep searching for a better product. This would probably work well for someone with dry to normal skin looking for a natural finish and a high SPF all in one product.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2014 2:38:00 AM More reviews by somaa30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It works well with my combination skin; it gives a perfect finish, and unifies the skin tone. It is suitable for both the oily and dry areas. It is a bit hard to distribute if you did not apply a moisterizer or a prime prior to it. I love its texture, and the tube packaging is smart as it saves the product. I use it as an undereye concealer in the morning. I would definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 5:50:00 AM More reviews by rorousama

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok, i love this BB Cream!!
Since two years I've been using BB cream from Korea and i loved it, but since there's now also in europe BB cream I wanted to look how they were because I didn't want to order all the time.
I bought like 4 different BB creams and no one had this consistent like the ones from Korea, and then I found this one! It's just perfect I love it, it isn't too thin but also not too thick. It covers great and makes your skin look perfect, but not fake!

Long story short: It's really good, totally worth to try and I recommend it! Plus it's very cheap, too! Definitely a buy-again product!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2014 2:21:00 PM More reviews by sclaire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this bb cream: its moisturizing (I have really dry cheeks), evens out my skin tone and hides my redness, the only downside is that im really fair (mac nc15) and it is a tad too dark, but i do have to set it with powder (or else i look too shiney) and the powder somehow seems to make some of that extra colour fade away. I love the texture and my nose isnt that sensitive so Im not able to notice the weird smell some people say it has. Catrice you could do a lighter shade, i like thats its beige and not rosy but its a bit dark for really pale people! Dry skinned ladies i do like this and I do not put moisturizer before aplyilng it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Mari1993

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing! I have 040Warm Beige, perfect fits to my skin tone !

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 2:20:00 PM More reviews by mariasara

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is a very good product! I bought it in 01-light beige and it´s the best bb color match I´ve found for my olive skintone with slightly yellow undertones (revlon colorstay-buff; arround nc20, but less yellow). It has a wonderful coverage and I am amazed with how long it lasts: today was a very hot day and it still looks good. Also, it has spf 30, the main reason why I tried it.
I would recomend it to anyone, eventhough I do not like the smell (It smells like crayons) and I wish catrice would improve it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2013 5:55:00 AM More reviews by margiela

I bought this after seeing all the reviews here. I ran out of my SKIN79 pink and wanted a subsitute as I have to buy that one online and I takes a few weeks to arrive. The consistency of Catrice BB cream is somewhere in the middle; it's not as liquid as Garnier bb cream but far from the consistency of SKIN79. I'm fair and the lightest shade is a bit too dark for me and I think it's a bit orangey. I can make it work if a really buff it into the skin. It does cover imperfections but I have to warn you it will clinge to every bit of dry skin you have, especially around the nose. My skin is combination: oily T-zone, dry on the cheeks. My forehead got oily very fast even thought I set it with Shiseido pureness matifying compact powder. It didn't help. The rest of the face just looked wrong. I like bb creams because they give that natural look, well not this one. I tried every way of applying possible - hands, brush even sponge. The only way I acchieved kinda natural look was if I applyed it with my hands and then went over with damp sponge.
I think this cream would suit someone with normal skin and medium complexion. I will give it to my friend who has normal skin and is a bit darker than me; I'm sure she's gonna like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by igotalittledevil

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a nice bb cream,good coverage,easily to build up.but my skin is mixed type with a bit oily,on me it will fallout within a hour,so i wont purchase anymore.but it will be perfect for dry skin or use in winter.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by amayhew

Beautiful coverage at first, three hours of mild afternoon weather - sunny without humidity - later and it had melted quite a bit and though it hadn’t disappeared entirely, the results still weren’t great and it looked a bit of a mess. I should also mention that I set it with Mac Prep & Prime powder, which didn't seem to do much for the melting-off.

It applies beautifully with a foundation brush, I had a beautyblender handy but didn’t need to use it. It really is an absolute pleasure to apply and gives a really lovely effect - at first.

Not sure if I’d be willing to trust this one again if going out for more than 2hrs. Maybe for something at home, or a quick trip to the pub, it’d be fine.

(NB – I have combination skin with a dry-ish forehead and some minor acne scarring on sides of nose and chin with redness in those areas too.)