August 29, 2014 | 1833 users online

Moisturizers - Nuance by Salma Hayek - Hydrating Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 1:26:00 PM More reviews by lindsayalexander

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is one of my favorite products in the Nuance line. It is so cool and calming and the smell is so light and fresh. It is great to put under makeup or even as a light moisturizer. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by yward249

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The Hydrating Moisturizing Gel has Apple extract, Cucumber and Aloe Vera etc. I figured it might calm my sensitive skin. It is really cool to the touch just like plain Aloe Vera. I noticed it has witch hazel in it too, which is an age old toner. I applied it after using the White Clay Mask (also Nuance) and at first it seemed sticky, but after about 10 minutes it seemed to disappear and left my skin feeling soft and refreshed. I would not recommend it for someone with very dry skin because it is VERY light. But for my skin type it is perfect. It is lightly scented, but it goes away after a few minutes.The downside is that I don't see where it has a sunscreen in the ingrediants. But I'm going to wear it under my foundation tomorrow to see how it works out.