Nuance by Salma Hayek Hydrating Gel

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin, Octyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Panthenol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Malus Domestica Fruit Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is one of my favorite products in the Nuance line. It is so cool and calming and the smell is so light and fresh. It is great to put under makeup or even as a light moisturizer. Love it.

on 2/26/2013 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

The Hydrating Moisturizing Gel has Apple extract, Cucumber and Aloe Vera etc. I figured it might calm my sensitive skin. It is really cool to the touch just like plain Aloe Vera. I noticed it has witch hazel in it too, which is an age old toner. I applied it after using the White Clay Mask (also Nuance) and at first it seemed sticky, but after about 10 minutes it seemed to disappear and left my skin feeling soft and refreshed. I would not recommend it for someone with very dry skin because it is VERY light. But for my skin type it is perfect. It is lightly scented, but it goes away after a few minutes.The downside is that I don't see where it has a sunscreen in the ingrediants. But I'm going to wear it under my foundation tomorrow to see how it works out.