September 2, 2014 | 1779 users online

Moisturizers - Elisha Coy Skin Repairing Snail Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2013 9:44:00 AM More reviews by EsDawet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have used this cream for about a week. The texture is milky white cream, it's light and gives cooling sensation on skin once applied. I notice that some of my face area gets a bit darker (browner) though it fades into my normal skin tone. I don't know if this is a good sign or bad. After 2 hours of application, my face starts to shine, so I need to use matte-finish make up. Yet, when I tried Atomy and Helen Park BB Cream, this cream does make my face look more dewy but not in the level of disco-ball look. I like how I look with light make up when using this cream. So far, I have no breakout and my skin looks fine.
However, I decided to use this cream as my night cream per today since I prefer soft look when using makeup, not dewy finish :)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2013 7:34:00 PM More reviews by Cissa510

I was curious to see if this snail cream would replace my benzoyl peroxide in my acne skin care routine. I thought perhaps the snail extract, hyaluronic acid, aloe vera, extract and 12 -tea complex in the cream would get rid of the acne and moisturize my face, but no such luck.This cream caused dry flakes all over my face, and I could not continue using this because my face and neck is so dry from using this cream. My acne did not get better from using this cream.