December 19, 2014 | 1516 users online

Shampoo - Kerastase - Bain Force Architecte

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2014 8:56:00 AM More reviews by babycat1973

I like this shampoo, but it's just too pricey to use frequently. I have hair longer than shoulder length and while I only use a small amount of shampoo when compared to other brands, every day use kills the bottle really quickly. It does work to a degree though.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by BeaP

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The strengthening effect is mediocre, but as others have already mentioned, it makes hair greasy again very fast. Because of this I can't comment on prolonged use, to be honest. It has a light, citrusy smell (it's really a plus from a brand, which has shampoos that outperform Poison's or Opium's sillage) and it's pleasant to use, but I don't think this is enough in this price category.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2013 3:47:00 AM More reviews by emodel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this a while ago but still remember it. It did help my hair a lot. Smells citrus and it lasted a LONG time even though I have long hair. I think this is my favorite shampoo from Kerastase... :-)... But make sure you have a really good conditioner after this. And make sure you don`t use it every time you wash your hair. It has protein and too much protein is not good for your hair. You will notice it when one day your hair seems very dry like straw, it means you had too much protein! It is not because the product stopped working. So I recommend switching it with a really good moisturizing shampoo and slowly it will help build back your hair. The price is very expensive ($40). But for protein, this and the Fekkai Prx is my favorite ($30). :-)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2013 3:26:00 PM More reviews by TrendyTina88

I had really high hopes for this shampoo. I actually purchased the whole Resistance line to try out. My hair is fine, color treated, and long. I dont have many split ends, but my hair does have broken pieces, as I have lots of fly aways all over, as well as frizz. This was supposed to help give my hair weight and strength, but I don't feel that it did either. My hair was still just as frizzy and difficult. I used it for about 3-4 weeks (the whole set), and didn't see anything change. I waited to see more shine or more something, but that never happened.
I WILL however say that while using this shampoo I had MUCH less hair shedding. Normally my hair sheds quite a bit, when I run my fingers through I always have loose hairs coming out, and while using this I barely had any shedding happen. So that was a huge positive and the only reason I kept using it as long as I did. I also LOVED the smell, which is why I gave it 3 *stars*. If you are looking for a shampoo to help with shedding, but nothing else then this will be great.
Unfortunately I needed help with frizz, volume, and fly aways as well, and this didn't do anything to remedy those.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 4:20:00 AM More reviews by katelin_inline

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

All my hair product I use Kerastase for 1 month. The result is all amazing .
My hair type : flat asian hair , re-dyed hair 3-4 times /year , no -volume , coarse and frisky due to iron hair roller
Product that I used
1. Shampoo : bain force architecte ( level3,4)
2. Elixir Ultime Mask ( after shampooing)
3. Serum Initialist ( at sclalp)
4. Ciment Thermique ( at the end of hair before blow drier)

Bain Force Architecte shampoo level3,4 - this is for an excessive chemical damage hair . I use with Ciment Thermique , the result is amazing . After 4 weeks , my hair is thicker because it's restore the hair and more healthier . But the soften of the hair can't be compare with the other Loreal hair product ie. The red series for dyed hair are definitly softer,mire shiny but I feel someway this is not healthy as the bain force architecte .

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by dehmorais

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have dry, thick, long to medium hair. I bought this because I thought it would make my hair grow stronger and look more hydrated. I bought the conditioner, the mask and vita ciment as well. I'm not sure if this made my hair stronger, I wash my hair only 2 or 3 times a week. But it did made my VERY DRY hair oily!!! And it gave me dranduff for a while, so I stopped using it. Then one day my aunt came over and we were talking about hair and she saw this shampoo in my bathroom and comment she was using as well but the only thing she didnt liked it about it was the fact that it made her roots weird and gave her dranduff!!! I don't know what it is, I've never had dranduff in my life but this definitely did something. But still, I don't like wasting money so I started using it again along with the conditioner and well, it made my hair oily. Before I was using this with the mask, I would say, every 15 days or so and yes it made my hair shinny and amazing, but I can't use this every week apparently. I won't be repurchasing anything from this line again except the mask, which is fabulous.
Also, I went back to washing my hair with Kiehl's Olive Fruit Nourishing shampoo ad conditioner and it looks good again, roots are normal, not oily.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by lichi79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I cannot say enough good things about this shampoo. Of all the Kerastase shampoos, this and the Chroma Riche are my HG. I have tried almost all of them. First of all, I do the Japanese Straightening plus I color my hair, so that leaves my scalp and hair in a dry, fragile state. This is one of the very few shampoos in the market that does not tangle my hair while washing it. It is also very gentle on the scalp, it doesn't irritate with harsh, detergent like ingredients. Two weeks after you can see a difference in your hair, and I recommend using the Force Architecte Serum. If you have BOTH scalp and hair issues you have to try this! One of the best lines of Kerastase!
EDIT: After a while this started to break me out on my neck. Also, my hair didn't last clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by parisbyrum19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This along with 3 other kerastase shampoo's as i like to rotate is one of my HG's! I cannot rave enough about this shampoo, being platinum blonde not only is my color demanding, but also my condition, all i want is to have beautiful, healthy, glossy hair, and with this shampoo its definitly possible. I credit this shampoo 100% for turning my really dry, brittle bleached hair, into healthy, Thicker* hair. I used this shampoo religiously for about 2 month's and the difference in my hair was INCREDIBLE! Although i no longer have my hair bleached ( i opt for a more costly ammonia free lightening approach) i still reach for this when its in a fragile state after coloring. PLEASE try it. This works best when used with masquintese (the one for thick hair) LOVE!! i'll never be without this shampoo EVER.