December 21, 2014 | 1627 users online

Lipstick - Yves Saint Laurent - Rouge Volupte Shine

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2014 10:03:00 AM More reviews by yesilikepinacoladas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is hands down my favourite lipstick formulation. I also love the Dior Addict range, but there is really no comparison YSL is the best. The formula is shiny, pigmented and complex in colour. The lipsticks wear off well and are natural-looking and moisturizing. Very kissable =)
I own Bun Insecur and it is HG.
Price sucks but you get what you pay for!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2014 6:07:00 PM More reviews by al218

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have number 14 a coral red color. Love it. Hydrating.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by wenyuzhang88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I am pretty much exclusive to YSL lip products because of their quality and their packaging. Also, I am addicted to that strange perfume, which I can only describe as synthetic and strangely rotten in an attractive way. If that puts you off, worry not because this lipstick has a sweet and mild smell.

Besides this one, I also own the Kiss & Blush and Rouge Pur Couture. Out of the three, I have to say that this one, Rouge Volupté, is my favorite. I have it in #9 Nude in Private (the racy name is like 50% of why I bought it in the first place). It is a sheer color that is basically my natural lip color but more intensified. If you are going to be taking photos but want a "natural" look, this shade is going to be your best pal. Additionally, it moisturizes very well and stays put surprisingly long since it's a balm-like texture.

The packaging on this is luxurious without being trifling. I would definitely repurchase both this line and this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by tworocks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in 24 Violet Insurgent from the Holiday 2014 collection. Feels like butter on my lips and leaves a nice fresh wet look and a bit of a stain when it dries out. It's exactly what I was looking for in a fun everyday lipstick, the pinkish berry colour is not as dramatic as the bullet makes it look. Most of my lipsticks are matte so it feels like it might slip right off if I touch my face but maybe that's just me haha. I do wish the bullet was pointy, I feel like I'll waste so much product going at it with a lip brush!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2014 7:56:00 PM More reviews by rickyphuong

I was tempting to get this lipstick for almost a yr until recently that I finally got it. It does glide on like butter and very moisturising.. But ... But you definitely feel like having lip product on. And it's moisturising at first but it dries out your lips after 4 hours :( and i dont like that feeling at all. For a lipstick like that and costing like $35 is wayy too expensive. I can find better dupes with cheaper price and equal quality. However i do love the mango scent and the pigmentation. I got #16 which is an orangey coral that compliments warm skin tone a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2014 7:05:00 AM More reviews by rs02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in number 15 corail intuitive. This is the best lipstick I've ever owned! It's so pigmented, I only use 1 or 2 swipes to get full opacity. It smells great--like mango. It's a soft, warm toned pinky coral that looks natural & not too orange (unlike my clinique chubby stick #04). I've been wearing this every day since I got it. It is expensive, but it's worth the price because it's great quality and has beautiful packaging. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 1:59:00 AM More reviews by ibangal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just got this in 6 Pink in Devotion. Loving it. It feel so moisturzing and have a beautiful shine to it. This is going to be my favs together with Guerlain G Rouge range. I love Guerlain G but they are heavy, this is more practical to carry inside a small purse.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 6:55:00 AM More reviews by BelaBlue

I LOVE this lipstick. The color is SO rich and the texture is phenomenal. Almost like a light oil. You barely notice it. It us not unpleasant at all. It's not waxy it is light and refreshing. It even tastes good (I know weird) and it has a nice smell. I'd buy all colors if it weren't for the price. For me it doesn't last a long time, but that's ok because reapplying it is a pleasure.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 11:10:00 PM More reviews by gothicgabby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is, by far, the best lip product. No no, I'm
Not
Exaggerating.

Here's why:
PROS:
-the wear: these could be advertised as balm stains, because even when the shine wears off, the color stays put like a lip stain!
-the feel: it's soft and smooth and comfy, perfect for travel
-the pigmentation: very smooth even and full coverage
-the packaging. Can we say high class?

CONS
-price. Okay it's pricey but worth it
-the color selection: it's good, but not as good as I would like it to be. Maybe better for my wallet?

Dupes?
People compare it to the revlon lip butters and maybelline color whispers, but to me the texture is incomparable.
It is like I said: a balmy, full coverage stain. Though revlon is comfy on the lips, it doesn't have that staining effect.

Overall you need to try at least one.
Over and out.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Blackforesttart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I actually own two of this gorgeous luxury lipsticks. The pigmentation and texture absolutely is to-die-for if not for the price I would own them all ^^. The packaging looks extremely valuable thus I would also be a nice present. The lipstick lasts about 3 hours and doesn't dry out the lips at all.
if you want additional information you can also check out my blog; I actually did a full review on this ^^