November 23, 2014 | 1903 users online

Eyeliner - Mally Beauty - Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Eyeliner - Black Violet

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2013 12:35:00 PM More reviews by SavvyChic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I own Black Cherry & it is one of my favorites so when I bought this I thought it would be different. Well, on the eye it looks the same so it looks like I just bought myself another Black Cherry. Applied thicker than I'd draw a lash line, on my hand, you can see it has a teensy bit more violet to it. That being said, I rated it a 4 since I like the color of Black Cherry more, but they are so close I wouldn't buy both unless you were running out of the other.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 9:28:00 AM More reviews by alison_k

I got this in a Mally kit of several products, this color was supposed to be exclusive to QVC. As far as I can see, this is the exact same color as the existing Starlight liner in Black Cherry. I don't see any difference whatsoever. But just like all other Starlight liners, this is very creamy, glides on without tugging and generally is heavily pigmented. Black Violet is a soft black with a hint of plum in some lights. Like all the other Starlight liners, this does have great lasting power, and lasts all day for me, which is what I really need in a liner. I doubt I would buy it again, it's just not that much of a 'wow' color. Nice enough but nothing special.