November 27, 2014 | 1484 users online

Eyeliner - Femme Couture - Mineral Effects Baked Cake Eyeliner Black

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2014 11:48:00 AM More reviews by aznflower101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not for you, those with hooded eyelids. It just smudges an unacceptable amount. It is very black though.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by BeautyForTheRestOfUs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this originally thinking it was gel liner because I read the label wrong. I decided to keep it even though it wasn't what I wanted and I'm so glad I did! I have a really hard time using pencil liners so this product with an angled liner brush is perfect for me. I had no experience with the brand but I bought it because it was cheap at Sally's and would definitely repurchase again.
The packaging is cute but the product itself came out of the package. I think this was because I accidentally left my makeup bag in the car and the glue in the packaging melted. It's nothing that another drop of glue can't fix though.
The product itself lasts very long with minimal smudging, but I always use my UDPP underneath it so I'm not sure how it would hold up without a primer. I usually use it dry but occasionally will use it wet. When I wet shadows or eyeliners I personally use a drop of contact solution on the brush rather than water. I find that the saline has a bit more staying power than just regular H20.
The only complaint I have about the product is sometimes there is fallout around the outside corners of my eyes, and sometimes transference onto the water line. I think this is more application error than product error however. I have yet to find a product that doesn't do this to me, and if I actually pay attention and take my time when doing my makeup I find that it doesn't happen as much!
Great value for the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by adriennesmith

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite eyeliner and prefer it to gel and pencil liners. To achieve an extremely black lined eye I wet my eye liner brush and dip it in the product. I have minimal smudging with this product and It will last forever because you get so much product.