L'Oreal Fresh Dust - dry shampoo

on 12/16/2014 5:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love this dry shampoo! I've previously tried Batiste (hated the overpowering scent and made my hair feel disgusting) and Klorane (ok but made my brunette hair look dull and feel a little chalky). This one sprays out a much finer powder which means it's easier to spray onto your hair evenly without it ending up dusty. Doesn't have much of a scent which is a plus for me, and it doesn't leave my hair feeling chalky. Because it is much lighter than other dry shampoos I've used I can use it as a volume booster for the roots of my hair as well.

on 2/25/2013 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I remember when dry shampoos first came out years ago and I couldn't quite understand the hype.
I don't like washing my hair daily as I'd like to keep in the colour for as long as possible and not dry out from the everyday washing.

However, when daily life gets in the way, there are times when I'm unable to wash my hair every other day.
This is where Fresh Dust comes in. This is my first foray into the arena of dry shampoos and I really like this product. It doesn't leave any gritty particles in my hair which is the main consideration for me.

I spray the product on my roots and underneath at the nape to hold off the oilies for another day and it works.
I can use it for a couple of days and then I have to wash my hair with shampoo but it's great for those mornings when I'm in a huge hurry.