Sleek Face Form

Pressed Powder: Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Magnesium Stearate, Jojoba Esters MAY CONTAIN: YELLOW IRON OXIDE(CI 77492), RED IRON OXIDE(CI 77491), BLACK IRON OXIDE(CI 77499),

This Sleek contour and blush palette is an absolute dream. Being able to have this little kit in one neat compact is ideal for those on the go and the minimalists among us. I love how I can just chuck this my handbag without the pain of carrying three separate products.

Being quite pale in complexion for the majority of the year I decided to opt for the Fair palette. This is also available in shades Light, Medium, and Dark, however the medium and dark come with a bronzer rather than a blusher. If I manage to gain myself a tan by the end of my holiday I'll most probably purchase it in light or medium too as I just love it so much.

The Face Form palette is very similar to the Sleek Contour Kit but with the added bonus of a blusher/bronzer. I also find that this palette is a lot more pigmented in comparison, but with a light hand and the right tools each powder blends seamlessly into your skin to create the perfect contour. I've been using this religiously and have not even come close to hitting pan, which just goes to show that a little goes a long way.

Priced at 9.99, you can't really go wrong. A perfect drugstore palette for all skill levels and especially good for those beginners that are new to contouring.

on 7/14/2015 3:59:00 PM

I got this in fair. The blush is a coral shade and is very shimmery. The bronzer is the perfect shade for me and very blendable. The highlight is shimmery but wouldnt really be as pigmented as the others for me. Would deffo buy again though ! :)

on 5/31/2015 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

it great if you want to take it for travels.

on 4/26/2015 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

** Not Tested On Animals **

I bought this in Light.

Contour: pigmentation is quite good - I would say medium strength. Very smooth & blendable, a nice warm, medium brown.

Highlight: I use this one the most. It provides shine without glitter & is also easily blended. The shade is neutral, a creamy gold shade.

Blush: I've read other reviews which say this is an 80% dupe for Nars Orgasm, but is peachier I think. It's quite nice, blends well but is a little too shiny for me.

I'm not sure if I'd buy this again? I like it but don't love it. There's lots of product so I'll be using it for a while. When it runs out I think I'll try something else but I'm happy enough using this for now. My only complaint is the packaging - the hinge snapped about a month after I bought it.

on 3/25/2015 10:04:00 PM

Packaging: very sturdy and as it's name "Sleek .
Price: Amazing for quantity and quality.
Performance: Very pigmented, good lasting power, a very good product, the highlighter has tiny pearl particles which give a very dewy and not glittered up look. The blush is highly pigmented, a little goes a long way. The contour color is also very pigmented , the only thing i could complain about would be blendability, but matte finishes blend harder then pearly ones, so... it's a great great product. I bought 2 kits, one in Fair and one in medium.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I had this product for a while and decided to start using it again and couldn't remember why I stopped using it.

I liked the way this looked when I applied it to my face

This product broke me out after a few days in cystic acne in the places that I applied it, if you have acne prone skin and find you have been getting more spots then this could be the cause.

I hope this helps I am starting to be very cautious about the makeup that I apply to my face now as I have found that most of my acne comes from the makeup that I use.

on 2/9/2015 6:45:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I love this little package!!!! I've gone mad on contour kits lately and have purchased quite a few more expensive ones... The smashbox one is good, but the darkest (contour) too dark for cheeks I find. However this kits contour is the perfect shade for nose and cheeks on my fair skin and blends very easily. The blusher is also beautiful.. When I first saw it I thought 'I won't be using that part of it.....!!!!!'.. But it us actually so subtle and gives a lovely glow. I always use all three shades, the highlighter is the best I've tried for above cheeks... Very natural, but does show up... Use a tiny brush... And blend with fingers afterwards. I hope they don't stop doing this, I'd better stock up!!!! Great price too.

on 1/19/2015 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Time for a shocker, but I'm not struck on this product!

I found the contour gave a rather mucky bronzer effect, which isn't at all what I was after, with contouring I'm trying to create an illusion of a shadow, not an illusion of having put mud under my cheekbones. It also doesn't blend all that nicely, and doesn't apply well, no matter what technique I use, or what type of brush I use. It's pigmented, however.

The highlight has quite a nice and neutral undertone to it when swatched, I think it'd blend nicely with any skin tone, and I quite like it, though a little goes a long way as it's quite shimmery.

The blush is nice, blends well, not too chalky or creamy, and has a nice level of pigmentation! I personally prefer more matte blushes, though, and this one is quite shimmery.

I've made it sound like I really dislike the product, but it's okay, good value if the products all (miraculously) suit your skin tone and you like the levels of shimmer. Not worth purchasing though, in my opinion <3

on 11/20/2014 2:10:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

A friend gifted this palette to me and I love it! I have it in Light and have been using it every day since I received it. I contour with the bronzer, highlight with the highlighter, and sometimes use the included blush or another blush to finish things off. The quailty is really good for the price. I wanted to buy the Charlotte Tilbury bronzer/highlighter duo but this palette may be good enough for now. If it matters to you, this palette is made in Taiwan. It has a light powdery scent but it's only noticeable to me when I'm applying it.

on 10/7/2014 5:42:00 AM

Forgot to mention the highlight is similar to bootycall on the naked 2 palette.

Top Rated Sleek Products