Sleek Face Form

4.3

on 2/9/2015 6:45:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I love this little package!!!! I've gone mad on contour kits lately and have purchased quite a few more expensive ones... The smashbox one is good, but the darkest (contour) too dark for cheeks I find. However this kits contour is the perfect shade for nose and cheeks on my fair skin and blends very easily. The blusher is also beautiful.. When I first saw it I thought 'I won't be using that part of it.....!!!!!'.. But it us actually so subtle and gives a lovely glow. I always use all three shades, the highlighter is the best I've tried for above cheeks... Very natural, but does show up... Use a tiny brush... And blend with fingers afterwards. I hope they don't stop doing this, I'd better stock up!!!! Great price too.

on 1/19/2015 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Time for a shocker, but I'm not struck on this product!

I found the contour gave a rather mucky bronzer effect, which isn't at all what I was after, with contouring I'm trying to create an illusion of a shadow, not an illusion of having put mud under my cheekbones. It also doesn't blend all that nicely, and doesn't apply well, no matter what technique I use, or what type of brush I use. It's pigmented, however.

The highlight has quite a nice and neutral undertone to it when swatched, I think it'd blend nicely with any skin tone, and I quite like it, though a little goes a long way as it's quite shimmery.

The blush is nice, blends well, not too chalky or creamy, and has a nice level of pigmentation! I personally prefer more matte blushes, though, and this one is quite shimmery.

I've made it sound like I really dislike the product, but it's okay, good value if the products all (miraculously) suit your skin tone and you like the levels of shimmer. Not worth purchasing though, in my opinion <3

on 11/20/2014 2:10:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

A friend gifted this palette to me and I love it! I have it in Light and have been using it every day since I received it. I contour with the bronzer, highlight with the highlighter, and sometimes use the included blush or another blush to finish things off. The quailty is really good for the price. I wanted to buy the Charlotte Tilbury bronzer/highlighter duo but this palette may be good enough for now. If it matters to you, this palette is made in Taiwan. It has a light powdery scent but it's only noticeable to me when I'm applying it.

on 10/7/2014 5:42:00 AM

Forgot to mention the highlight is similar to bootycall on the naked 2 palette.

on 8/27/2014 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have this palette in Light. I USE THIS EVERYDAY.
I love contouring and highlighting my face so I almost never go out without applying the contouring and highlighting shade. The blush, however, is way too shimmery for my liking but I dont mind. I know I can use it for eyeshadow, maybe... someday. I genuinely purchased this product for shading anyway. The packaging is simple and it's neat too. It's not a cheap, think and cranky plastic, dont worry. The mirror inside the palette is nice too.

CONTOUR shade: its smooth and blendable, its not very smooth but its smooth enough for me. The color looks so natural on my medium skin, and I have used it on my sister with lighter skin and it looks even better on her. So I think it suits pretty much everyone.

HIGHLIGHT shade: very smooth and buttery. The texture is a lot smoother than the contour shade. It looks a little bit pinky on the pan, but it swatches very beautiful neutral shimmer that looks like a healthy sheen on the skin. This is a very natural highlight powder, it may not look so natural if u look at swatches on the web, but it does look natural even in daylight so don't worry.

BLUSH shade: I have only worn this for once or twice perhaps, too glittery, just too much in my opinion. I always use my other powder blushes.

If you like glittery powder blush, u might love this palette as a whole. But if you don't then just buy the Contour Kit instead.

on 8/4/2014 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I have NC40 skin and I purchased this in the shade medium. The contour color is the perfect brown to contour the face with without it being too harsh and I've noticed it has cool grey undertones. I do think darker skintones will need to build it up or go a shade darker for a less subtle contour. The highlight color is shimmery but the shimmer is softly milled and has a bit of a rose gold type undertone to it. The "blush" has been called a bronzer by some but it looks more like an orange blush to me and orange blushes are my favorite colored blushes in general. There's also finely milled shimmer in this (finer than in the highlighter) and a little goes a long way. This reminds me a bit of Nars taj mahal

on 7/7/2014 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I received this product in "Light" from a friend of mine and I absolutely LOVE it!
First off, it's very hard for me to find a good contour shade that doesn't make me look like I've got a dirty face. Most bronzers tend to pull too ruddy on my face and it can result in me looking like I've been smudging mud on my skin. Not attractive.
But the contour shade in this palette is fantastic. It's cool enough that it doesn't look muddy, but warm enough that it doesn't look gray. And it's pretty well pigmented and finely milled, so application is a breeze.
The blush is gorgeous - it reminds me of NARS Orgasm blush, only not as pigmented. I do wish the pink color came through more, but I usually use Benetint underneath to give my cheeks some flush, so I'm not too upset about the pigmentation.
The highlighter is wonderful! I usually stay away from powder highlighters since they tend to accentuate my pores, but this one is great. It's close to but not as luxurious as the Hourglass Ambient Light powder in Diffused Light. Of course, the quality of it isn't as over-the-top amazing as the Hourglass one, but it's still pretty great and gives nearly the same effect.
Packaging is gorgeous. Sleek (hehehe), compact, and the big mirror is a major plus.
The price of Sleek products is great across the board. I had hesitated on buying this and paying for the shipping, but now that I know how great it is, I'll be doing so once this hits pan.

on 6/11/2014 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I have this in the shade 'light', and although I really wanted the contour kit I had to make do with this, since I can't seem to get the contour kit anywhere, although this is slightly better, because you get the added blush with it.
The kit itself is made up of a bonzer, highlighter and a blush, all for 9.99, which I thought was a bargain, seeing as its not bad quality at all. I really like the bronzer, as it is not your traditional terracotta, orangey bronze it actually leans a lot more brown and makes for a better contour I feel. The blush included is the Rose Gold blush, which is universally known as the dupe for Nars Orgasm, and it is a sheer rose based blush with a very heavy gold shimmer, so if your fair you will definitely want to go lightly with this one.
The highlighter is by far my most favourite item in the whole palette. It is a simply stunning white gold shade, with a flash of silver when you hit it in the right light. I sometimes struggle to find highlighters that show up really well on me, but this is really pigmented, and makes me look gorgeous and glowy. Love it!
In terms of longevity, you will definitely want to reapply this. Sadly, although its a really good price, you get what you pay for and the pigmentation does wear off after only a few hours. But for the price and ease of having everything you need for face contouring in one place its definitely worth looking past that.
Overall, I get so much use out of this, I would definitely recommend and repurchase.

on 5/11/2014 12:07:00 PM

Love it! I wanted contour kit, but it was out of stock so I bought face form in light shade.. At first I didn't like the blusher,but now I do..It gives your skin nice glitter, perfect for summer

on 4/10/2014 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I had such high expectations for this product as I had previously bought and loved Sleek's eye shadow palettes, which were incredibly pigmentated for only 10 euros. However, this product is crap. Although it is very cheap, it is also very bad. The highlighter and the blush are not well pigmentated at all. The highlighter is shimmery and looks like a bronzer gone wrong. As for the blush, I literally have to apply it 5 times on my skin before I see any color at all and it disappears after just an hour. The only thing I sort of like is the contour powder, but there's better out there too.

As for the packaging, it's simply beautiful. It all looks so good: the black Sleek case, the big mirror, the stunning blush. And then you try it on your skin and it's awful and disappointing.

I got this because someone at Sephora recommended it to me and I also read some good reviews about it, but whoever thinks this is a quality product just doesn't know better. I won't be buying this again and I do not recommend this to anyone unless you feel like wasting money.

Popular Blush Products