Sleek Face Form

Pressed Powder: Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Magnesium Stearate, Jojoba Esters MAY CONTAIN: YELLOW IRON OXIDE(CI 77492), RED IRON OXIDE(CI 77491), BLACK IRON OXIDE(CI 77499),

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have light skin with slightly warm undertones, and purchased the sleek face form in 'fair'. The contour shade is a matte taupe, it blends easily and is buildable. The highlight is an ivory colour with a subtle pearly finish; perfect for everyday use. The blush is a highly pigmented coral/peach with fine golden shimmer - I use it with a light hand and it suits my skin tone, but some people might prefer a cooler toned blush. I much prefer this to the Australis AC on tour palette in light. I would buy this again, although I might purchase it in 'light' which appears to have a more universal shade of blush.

I've had this contour kit in shade Medium for ages, I'm quite tanned and with a bit of practice it's easy to get a nice sculpted look with the contour shade. I use the contour shade every time I do my makeup.
The bronzer is a nice golden colour and I sometimes use it if I'm going out and want to look super glam.
The highlighter is a fail for me, doesn't highlight anything and is so shimmery it looks like kids' glitter makeup. I don't think it's got any use except for maybe if you wanted some shimmer on the tops of the cheekbones but definitely doesn't highlight anything and looks stupid on the nose/forehead.

I still think at £9.99 it was a good buy as I like the contour shade and the bronzer isn't bad, however the contour shade I will only use on my cheekbones and very lightly on my forehead.
I can't contour my nose with this as it just makes my nose looks dirty and muddy. I've tried so many times and I can't get a nice defined look.

If you want a full face contouring and highlighting kit then this probably isn't ideal but it's alright for quickly sweeping on my cheeks for everyday use. I'm looking for a cream contour kit so wouldn't repurchase but will still use this for more 'day to day' looks.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I've never contoured before and this was the first contour kit I've ever purchased.. I would have given this product a rating of 5 since it made my face look so nice and defined BUT it gave me the worst acne I've had in a while in areas I never break out! At first it never crossed my mind that it was this product but since this is the only new thing I've added to my makeup routine, and considering I was only breaking out in the exactly same areas I applied this kit, (cheeks, jawline) I had to discontinue use of this sleek product. I'd rather have clear skin than a chiselled face! I've just stopped using it so I will update on whether my face has calmed down after discontinuing.

I bought this for my friend, as she was very curious to try the Nars Orgasm blush, but I'm broke :D
I found that the blush in the LIGHT palette, is the closest dupe i have ever seen for the Orgasm.
It has that blueish pinky radiating base and then the golden fine shimmer, which is actually finer than the orgasm. That might be very nice if you have perfect skin, maybe not so good if you dont, but i haven't tried on my face.
The bronzer looks exactly like the Nars Laguna, except that it's matte. So close dupe for the Benefit Hoola as well.
The highlighter reminds me of my Balm Mary-LouManizer, except it's more into the pinky-white shade, not champagne.

This Sleek contour and blush palette is an absolute dream. Being able to have this little kit in one neat compact is ideal for those on the go and the minimalists among us. I love how I can just chuck this my handbag without the pain of carrying three separate products.

Being quite pale in complexion for the majority of the year I decided to opt for the Fair palette. This is also available in shades Light, Medium, and Dark, however the medium and dark come with a bronzer rather than a blusher. If I manage to gain myself a tan by the end of my holiday I'll most probably purchase it in light or medium too as I just love it so much.

The Face Form palette is very similar to the Sleek Contour Kit but with the added bonus of a blusher/bronzer. I also find that this palette is a lot more pigmented in comparison, but with a light hand and the right tools each powder blends seamlessly into your skin to create the perfect contour. I've been using this religiously and have not even come close to hitting pan, which just goes to show that a little goes a long way.

Priced at 9.99, you can't really go wrong. A perfect drugstore palette for all skill levels and especially good for those beginners that are new to contouring.

I got this in fair. The blush is a coral shade and is very shimmery. The bronzer is the perfect shade for me and very blendable. The highlight is shimmery but wouldnt really be as pigmented as the others for me. Would deffo buy again though ! :)

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

it great if you want to take it for travels.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

** Not Tested On Animals **

I bought this in Light.

Contour: pigmentation is quite good - I would say medium strength. Very smooth & blendable, a nice warm, medium brown.

Highlight: I use this one the most. It provides shine without glitter & is also easily blended. The shade is neutral, a creamy gold shade.

Blush: I've read other reviews which say this is an 80% dupe for Nars Orgasm, but is peachier I think. It's quite nice, blends well but is a little too shiny for me.

I'm not sure if I'd buy this again? I like it but don't love it. There's lots of product so I'll be using it for a while. When it runs out I think I'll try something else but I'm happy enough using this for now. My only complaint is the packaging - the hinge snapped about a month after I bought it.

Packaging: very sturdy and as it's name "Sleek .
Price: Amazing for quantity and quality.
Performance: Very pigmented, good lasting power, a very good product, the highlighter has tiny pearl particles which give a very dewy and not glittered up look. The blush is highly pigmented, a little goes a long way. The contour color is also very pigmented , the only thing i could complain about would be blendability, but matte finishes blend harder then pearly ones, so... it's a great great product. I bought 2 kits, one in Fair and one in medium.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I had this product for a while and decided to start using it again and couldn't remember why I stopped using it.

Pros
I liked the way this looked when I applied it to my face

Cons
This product broke me out after a few days in cystic acne in the places that I applied it, if you have acne prone skin and find you have been getting more spots then this could be the cause.

I hope this helps I am starting to be very cautious about the makeup that I apply to my face now as I have found that most of my acne comes from the makeup that I use.

Top Rated Sleek Products