Sleek Face Form

4.1

Pressed Powder: Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Magnesium Stearate, Jojoba Esters MAY CONTAIN: YELLOW IRON OXIDE(CI 77492), RED IRON OXIDE(CI 77491), BLACK IRON OXIDE(CI 77499), D

on 5/31/2015 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

it great if you want to take it for travels.

on 4/26/2015 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

** Not Tested On Animals **

I bought this in Light.

Contour: pigmentation is quite good - I would say medium strength. Very smooth & blendable, a nice warm, medium brown.

Highlight: I use this one the most. It provides shine without glitter & is also easily blended. The shade is neutral, a creamy gold shade.

Blush: I've read other reviews which say this is an 80% dupe for Nars Orgasm, but is peachier I think. It's quite nice, blends well but is a little too shiny for me.

I'm not sure if I'd buy this again? I like it but don't love it. There's lots of product so I'll be using it for a while. When it runs out I think I'll try something else but I'm happy enough using this for now. My only complaint is the packaging - the hinge snapped about a month after I bought it.

on 3/25/2015 10:04:00 PM

Packaging: very sturdy and as it's name "Sleek .
Price: Amazing for quantity and quality.
Performance: Very pigmented, good lasting power, a very good product, the highlighter has tiny pearl particles which give a very dewy and not glittered up look. The blush is highly pigmented, a little goes a long way. The contour color is also very pigmented , the only thing i could complain about would be blendability, but matte finishes blend harder then pearly ones, so... it's a great great product. I bought 2 kits, one in Fair and one in medium.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I had this product for a while and decided to start using it again and couldn't remember why I stopped using it.

Pros
I liked the way this looked when I applied it to my face

Cons
This product broke me out after a few days in cystic acne in the places that I applied it, if you have acne prone skin and find you have been getting more spots then this could be the cause.

I hope this helps I am starting to be very cautious about the makeup that I apply to my face now as I have found that most of my acne comes from the makeup that I use.

on 2/9/2015 6:45:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I love this little package!!!! I've gone mad on contour kits lately and have purchased quite a few more expensive ones... The smashbox one is good, but the darkest (contour) too dark for cheeks I find. However this kits contour is the perfect shade for nose and cheeks on my fair skin and blends very easily. The blusher is also beautiful.. When I first saw it I thought 'I won't be using that part of it.....!!!!!'.. But it us actually so subtle and gives a lovely glow. I always use all three shades, the highlighter is the best I've tried for above cheeks... Very natural, but does show up... Use a tiny brush... And blend with fingers afterwards. I hope they don't stop doing this, I'd better stock up!!!! Great price too.

on 1/19/2015 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Time for a shocker, but I'm not struck on this product!

I found the contour gave a rather mucky bronzer effect, which isn't at all what I was after, with contouring I'm trying to create an illusion of a shadow, not an illusion of having put mud under my cheekbones. It also doesn't blend all that nicely, and doesn't apply well, no matter what technique I use, or what type of brush I use. It's pigmented, however.

The highlight has quite a nice and neutral undertone to it when swatched, I think it'd blend nicely with any skin tone, and I quite like it, though a little goes a long way as it's quite shimmery.

The blush is nice, blends well, not too chalky or creamy, and has a nice level of pigmentation! I personally prefer more matte blushes, though, and this one is quite shimmery.

I've made it sound like I really dislike the product, but it's okay, good value if the products all (miraculously) suit your skin tone and you like the levels of shimmer. Not worth purchasing though, in my opinion <3

on 11/20/2014 2:10:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

A friend gifted this palette to me and I love it! I have it in Light and have been using it every day since I received it. I contour with the bronzer, highlight with the highlighter, and sometimes use the included blush or another blush to finish things off. The quailty is really good for the price. I wanted to buy the Charlotte Tilbury bronzer/highlighter duo but this palette may be good enough for now. If it matters to you, this palette is made in Taiwan. It has a light powdery scent but it's only noticeable to me when I'm applying it.

on 10/7/2014 5:42:00 AM

Forgot to mention the highlight is similar to bootycall on the naked 2 palette.

on 8/27/2014 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have this palette in Light. I USE THIS EVERYDAY.
I love contouring and highlighting my face so I almost never go out without applying the contouring and highlighting shade. The blush, however, is way too shimmery for my liking but I dont mind. I know I can use it for eyeshadow, maybe... someday. I genuinely purchased this product for shading anyway. The packaging is simple and it's neat too. It's not a cheap, think and cranky plastic, dont worry. The mirror inside the palette is nice too.

CONTOUR shade: its smooth and blendable, its not very smooth but its smooth enough for me. The color looks so natural on my medium skin, and I have used it on my sister with lighter skin and it looks even better on her. So I think it suits pretty much everyone.

HIGHLIGHT shade: very smooth and buttery. The texture is a lot smoother than the contour shade. It looks a little bit pinky on the pan, but it swatches very beautiful neutral shimmer that looks like a healthy sheen on the skin. This is a very natural highlight powder, it may not look so natural if u look at swatches on the web, but it does look natural even in daylight so don't worry.

BLUSH shade: I have only worn this for once or twice perhaps, too glittery, just too much in my opinion. I always use my other powder blushes.

If you like glittery powder blush, u might love this palette as a whole. But if you don't then just buy the Contour Kit instead.

on 8/4/2014 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I have NC40 skin and I purchased this in the shade medium. The contour color is the perfect brown to contour the face with without it being too harsh and I've noticed it has cool grey undertones. I do think darker skintones will need to build it up or go a shade darker for a less subtle contour. The highlight color is shimmery but the shimmer is softly milled and has a bit of a rose gold type undertone to it. The "blush" has been called a bronzer by some but it looks more like an orange blush to me and orange blushes are my favorite colored blushes in general. There's also finely milled shimmer in this (finer than in the highlighter) and a little goes a long way. This reminds me a bit of Nars taj mahal

Top Rated Sleek Products