October 26, 2014 | 1039 users online

Blush - Sleek - Face Form

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2014 5:42:00 AM More reviews by Itrain

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Forgot to mention the highlight is similar to bootycall on the naked 2 palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2014 1:22:00 PM More reviews by CliffTuna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have this palette in Light. I USE THIS EVERYDAY.
I love contouring and highlighting my face so I almost never go out without applying the contouring and highlighting shade. The blush, however, is way too shimmery for my liking but I dont mind. I know I can use it for eyeshadow, maybe... someday. I genuinely purchased this product for shading anyway. The packaging is simple and it's neat too. It's not a cheap, think and cranky plastic, dont worry. The mirror inside the palette is nice too.

CONTOUR shade: its smooth and blendable, its not very smooth but its smooth enough for me. The color looks so natural on my medium skin, and I have used it on my sister with lighter skin and it looks even better on her. So I think it suits pretty much everyone.

HIGHLIGHT shade: very smooth and buttery. The texture is a lot smoother than the contour shade. It looks a little bit pinky on the pan, but it swatches very beautiful neutral shimmer that looks like a healthy sheen on the skin. This is a very natural highlight powder, it may not look so natural if u look at swatches on the web, but it does look natural even in daylight so don't worry.

BLUSH shade: I have only worn this for once or twice perhaps, too glittery, just too much in my opinion. I always use my other powder blushes.

If you like glittery powder blush, u might love this palette as a whole. But if you don't then just buy the Contour Kit instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by paine724

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have NC40 skin and I purchased this in the shade medium. The contour color is the perfect brown to contour the face with without it being too harsh and I've noticed it has cool grey undertones. I do think darker skintones will need to build it up or go a shade darker for a less subtle contour. The highlight color is shimmery but the shimmer is softly milled and has a bit of a rose gold type undertone to it. The "blush" has been called a bronzer by some but it looks more like an orange blush to me and orange blushes are my favorite colored blushes in general. There's also finely milled shimmer in this (finer than in the highlighter) and a little goes a long way. This reminds me a bit of Nars taj mahal

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by OMGURTEEF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received this product in "Light" from a friend of mine and I absolutely LOVE it!
First off, it's very hard for me to find a good contour shade that doesn't make me look like I've got a dirty face. Most bronzers tend to pull too ruddy on my face and it can result in me looking like I've been smudging mud on my skin. Not attractive.
But the contour shade in this palette is fantastic. It's cool enough that it doesn't look muddy, but warm enough that it doesn't look gray. And it's pretty well pigmented and finely milled, so application is a breeze.
The blush is gorgeous - it reminds me of NARS Orgasm blush, only not as pigmented. I do wish the pink color came through more, but I usually use Benetint underneath to give my cheeks some flush, so I'm not too upset about the pigmentation.
The highlighter is wonderful! I usually stay away from powder highlighters since they tend to accentuate my pores, but this one is great. It's close to but not as luxurious as the Hourglass Ambient Light powder in Diffused Light. Of course, the quality of it isn't as over-the-top amazing as the Hourglass one, but it's still pretty great and gives nearly the same effect.
Packaging is gorgeous. Sleek (hehehe), compact, and the big mirror is a major plus.
The price of Sleek products is great across the board. I had hesitated on buying this and paying for the shipping, but now that I know how great it is, I'll be doing so once this hits pan.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2014 3:48:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

I have this in the shade 'light', and although I really wanted the contour kit I had to make do with this, since I can't seem to get the contour kit anywhere, although this is slightly better, because you get the added blush with it.
The kit itself is made up of a bonzer, highlighter and a blush, all for 9.99, which I thought was a bargain, seeing as its not bad quality at all. I really like the bronzer, as it is not your traditional terracotta, orangey bronze it actually leans a lot more brown and makes for a better contour I feel. The blush included is the Rose Gold blush, which is universally known as the dupe for Nars Orgasm, and it is a sheer rose based blush with a very heavy gold shimmer, so if your fair you will definitely want to go lightly with this one.
The highlighter is by far my most favourite item in the whole palette. It is a simply stunning white gold shade, with a flash of silver when you hit it in the right light. I sometimes struggle to find highlighters that show up really well on me, but this is really pigmented, and makes me look gorgeous and glowy. Love it!
In terms of longevity, you will definitely want to reapply this. Sadly, although its a really good price, you get what you pay for and the pigmentation does wear off after only a few hours. But for the price and ease of having everything you need for face contouring in one place its definitely worth looking past that.
Overall, I get so much use out of this, I would definitely recommend and repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2014 12:07:00 PM More reviews by prettyberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love it! I wanted contour kit, but it was out of stock so I bought face form in light shade.. At first I didn't like the blusher,but now I do..It gives your skin nice glitter, perfect for summer

rated 1 of 5 on 4/10/2014 1:32:00 AM More reviews by raquelsimoes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had such high expectations for this product as I had previously bought and loved Sleek's eye shadow palettes, which were incredibly pigmentated for only 10 euros. However, this product is crap. Although it is very cheap, it is also very bad. The highlighter and the blush are not well pigmentated at all. The highlighter is shimmery and looks like a bronzer gone wrong. As for the blush, I literally have to apply it 5 times on my skin before I see any color at all and it disappears after just an hour. The only thing I sort of like is the contour powder, but there's better out there too.

As for the packaging, it's simply beautiful. It all looks so good: the black Sleek case, the big mirror, the stunning blush. And then you try it on your skin and it's awful and disappointing.

I got this because someone at Sephora recommended it to me and I also read some good reviews about it, but whoever thinks this is a quality product just doesn't know better. I won't be buying this again and I do not recommend this to anyone unless you feel like wasting money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2014 6:43:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing! I bought it in Light and so far I absolutely love it.

First off, I love the packaging. It's sturdy with a nice big mirror inside, which makes it great if you want to take it for travels. Even though it's a very affordable palette the quality of the makeup is great. The bronzer, highlighter and blush are very pigmented and not chalky or powdery at all.The bronzer is matte and is very similar to Hoola by Benefit and the blush somewhat remind me the Nars Orgasm, although the gold flex doesn't show up as much on this one, which I find makes it more wearable. As far as the highlighter is concerned it's shimmer, but applied carefully I find that it looks very flattering without drawing attention to the wrong places.

I still need to see about how long the products lasts once applied and whether it starts fading or separating, but as of now I give this a big thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by LadyxBec

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing lil combo. I have fair.
The GOOD: so multitasking! In addition to fufilling the stated duties of highlighting, contouring and blushing, it also works for eveshadow and brow-filler when traveling. The contour colour is good - not too dark for my (lighter than NC15) skin.The highlighter is standard by nice, and the blush colour is lovely. Similar to Nars Orgasm, but different enough that you could certainly find a place for both. I am a newbie to H&C-ing, but have found this kit easy to use and not scary - I use the contour colour lightly around the edge of my face then suck in my cheeks and put a little bit in the hollow. I follow with the highlight on the top of my cheekbones and apply blush as usual. I am VERY impressed with the quality for the price and the packaging is nice - sleek and classic, not at all cheap looking,

The BAD: I have literally nothing to say!

I picked this up from the Sleek website for a very reasonable $15, plus about $10 shipping (with two of the i-divines as well).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by katec29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I bought this in light and it matches my skin tone perfectly (NC 15 with freckles). I use it as a bronzer, as a natural eyeshadow look, and I even use it as a eyebrow powder because it matches my hair color- 3 uses in one product, that saves a lot of space in my makeup bag. The highlight is so pretty and I use that everywhere too. Use a light hand and build up the product and you will get a fantastic natural look. This is essential to my makeup bag - if they ever discontinue this I will personally fly over to the UK and knock some sense into them. Love it, buy it!