December 20, 2014 | 1021 users online

Deodorants - Sweat Block-Unlisted Brand

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2014 12:54:00 AM More reviews by angelgal3790

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is AMAZING! it literally stopped my sweating on my upperlip and tzone. Seriously AMAZING! i have recently been attacked with this horrible upperlip and tzone sweat since june and i cannot live with makeup untouched on my face for more than 10minutes. Yes! if i put on my makeup and walk to the nearest bustop, i sweat like crazy!! i wipes the makeup completely off my upperlip and im left with beats of sweat on my nose and completely sweaty tzone! the upperlip is the worst since u can see an obvious moustache and its too stressing to be in public situations. its even more difficult to handle as i cant possibly bring along concealer and foundation and touch up everywhere i go since i have dark mouth area as well. sighs! Sweatblock has stopped my sweating its close to 2weeks since my first application. i barely used 1/4 of the sheet and saved it for future use. Amazing!! oh n i use it on my face unlike the recommendation for underarm. will definitely try it on my underarm as wel. stings quite abit upon first application but nothing unbearable! big big thumbs up!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2014 9:23:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

These wipes work wonders to provide protection against my stress induced underarm sweating. Lasts nearly a week before I have to reapply another sweat block. I would definitely repurchase being botox for the underarms runs over $1200 in my area. Ten minutes after applying it does sorta sting/ burn for a few hours, but it's totally worth it since the results of this product are great.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by byankitty

This is definitely not getting the attention it deserves. I know plenty women who just rely on deodorants that won't help at all. Use these wipes and you won't need a prescription OR those not very helpful, and messy "clinical strength" anti persperants.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by emysiu

This is indeed TERRIFIC for stopping profuse sweating. I'm on medication that just makes me sweat beads from my face, even if the temperature is slightly warm or if I walk just a bit faster. Even though this is for the body, I used it on my face with really great results. My face doesn't get super moist with sweat even through a day of humid and stuffy subway stations. One caveat: This WILL make your face itch and even a bit red. Definitely do a skin patch test before dabbing this all over your face. If your skin is even slightly sensitive it will make your skin super red and itchy. Don't use it if your skin is even a bit damaged. This stuff is seriously clinical strength. I wouldn't even recommend using this more than once every 7 days unless you have the skin of a rhino. Otherwise, this works better than anything else I've tried out there (primers, masks, etc) in stopping my face from turning into a shiny damp mess.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2013 1:49:00 PM More reviews by lucyrox

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Sweat Block is the latest product in clinical strength antiperspirants. The ingredient is 14% Aluminum Chloride, which is stronger than any other antiperspirants on the market. Aluminum chloride has a smaller molecular structure than aluminum zirconium tetrachlorohydrex, which is found in regular antiperspirants. Due to the smaller molecules, aluminum chloride is more easily absorbed into the sweat glands, effectively blocking perspiration. Sweat block comes in single application pouches, one wipe for both underarms. I like that it would travel well, and you only need to apply a tiny tiny bit on each underarm, at night! And no shaving 24 hours before use. I can keep it on for about 4 hours until it starts to burn, then I wash it off. I alternate between Drysol and Sweat Block, using one about every 5 days, and they work so great, I don't even think about using another antiperspirant in the morning. You can buy Sweat Block at Walmart, $4.00 for 5 towlettes, or on-line.