October 22, 2014 | 1501 users online

Treatments (Eye) - La Prairie - Cellular Eye Moisturizer SPF15

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 3:36:00 AM More reviews by Ciaobella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the few products I will never move away from. I had a well defined line that went away just a short while after starting use. My eyes never look tired anymore even though I work in front of the computer. It worked wonoders for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2010 5:48:00 PM More reviews by Remy2106

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well after I start using this product my eye bags have returned, which means Sisleya was better. It is a good moisturiser for sure, but thats it. Many peope emphasize the SPF factor, but this cream alone will not be a sufficient sun filter under the intense sun of my area, so I use a suscreen on top anyway. Therefore it doesnt matter whether the cream has got SPF or not. I am goig to use it up because it was so expensive, but will not repurchase, as the perfomance does not justify the price.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 6:50:00 AM More reviews by Simply_beautiful

I wanted an eye cream with SPF but unfortunately this one gave me runny and itchy eyes for days. Texture is nice but it seems that the Sun protection ingredient in it is way too hard -I have heard more complains from other customers at the La Prairie counter. I get on much better with the Anti-Aging eye cream which also has SPF15 and is softer to the fragile eye area.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 6:11:00 AM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

Very expensive, like all LP products, but amazing cream! Leaves my dry under eye area very moisturised without any greasiness or oiliness. Makes my under eye area look much brighter and not so tired, even after having just a few hours sleep. Im 26 so dont need a huge help regarding anti wrinkle care or anti aging but i think this a great cream it has spf 15, is very moisturising and is actually one cream that makes a noticeable difference right away, so with benefits like these im sure it will be a great prevention cream to delay aging signs :) oh and concealer goes over beautifully, and i feel this cream really keeps it looking fresh too

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2009 4:28:00 PM More reviews by aleka11

This eye cream works a treat! By far the best eye cream I ever used. Really worked for my dark circles, and soften lines. Very soft, velvety product you only need tiny amounts
Extremely expensive though so I cant afford it :-(

Very very very very very good eye cream. Immediate results.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2008 11:50:00 PM More reviews by HappyPretty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is great for day time usage, very moist, def improves the skin around my eyes but won't grow little dots. However it is too expensive for most young girls.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2008 12:23:00 AM More reviews by StellaCH

An excellent cream, moisturizes plumps up fine lines, protects against the sun. It also brightens up my eye area.
The jar is lasting me for ever.. Packaging is not the best. I would rather it in a pump bottle.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2008 12:45:00 AM More reviews by isseymiyake

this is not a magic product but a very nice, basic eye moisturizer. I've been rotating it with Sisleya and Pogres for a few years. whenever deviating from these products to try something new, fine lines will be noticeable. One lippie off for the unreasonably high price( yeah, Sisleya is even more pricier! )

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2008 7:57:00 PM More reviews by rsaade

The only reason i bought this product because of its superb moisturizing effects and the spf, It did not seem to have any other beneft other than the sun proctection. I put this under a good antioxidant serum under my eyes for maximum benefits. The light eye cream goes on well under concealer and help reduce the appearance of lines that sometimes concealer can create.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2008 7:50:00 PM More reviews by aw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for about a week in the daytime and so far so good! The cream is sikly-smooth and light, absorbs almost instantaneously (very moisturizing, which is a plus) and leaves no residue. No comment on anti-aging performance, will have to see how the cream fares over time.
Tried this alone and under LP Caviar Eye treatment, both yielded similar results.
UPDATE: This cream's performance improves over time, the longer I'm using it, the better results I see - my eye area is smoother/more matte, yet moist - would definitely recommend as a daytime E/C.