December 18, 2014 | 1052 users online

Polishes - SinfulColors - Endless Blue

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2014 12:23:00 PM More reviews by Cocoa32

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I applied this color for a vacation to Mexico. It covers completely in one coat but I applied two. I used CND Sticky base coat and no top coat because I didn't have time. After 5 days of sun and swimming this polish didn't chip! I couldn't believe it! The color is gorgeous! So much so that 3 of my friends asked to borrow it for their pedicures. I have polish from all the high end brands and none last as long as this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2014 12:14:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Beautiful blue that is slightly darker than Sally Hansen's OLD formula for Pacific Blue. Very beautiful intense blue that reminds me of the ocean and always gets comments. Very classy and easy to work with.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 12:22:00 AM More reviews by LadyClaudia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This color is so beautiful! I just could not stop staring at my nails, and I got a ton of compliments on my nails from other people as well. When I saw this shade in the store, I immediately knew I wanted it. Endless Blue is a gorgeous really bright cobalt blue, my favorite color as of right now. The formula is great, it's opaque in one coat, but I did two just to be safe. I like the brush, it's not too thick or thin. If other Sinful Colors polishes are this good, I'm definitely going to pick up a few more colors. At $2 a pop? Definitely. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 4:33:00 AM More reviews by polishandprejudice

Sinful Colors Endless Blue is one of my holy grail polishes - it's a gorgeous, deep medium blue creme that applies to complete opacity in one coat! Wear time is great and it's a useful base for nail art, particularly stamping, as the one coat dries quickly even without a fast dry top coat.

One thing to be watchful of is application - if you have too much polish on the brush, it pools into the sides of the nails - so be sparing and maybe even dip the brush twice.

I love, love, love this polish and, for the Sinful Colors price, it's definitely worth picking it up!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2013 8:53:00 AM More reviews by Grayson13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This np is a medium blue. It is truly endless in my opinion. When I put it on my nails though, it creates lots of bubbles. This is why I did not give it a full five stars.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by dv_27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is one drugstore gem, that is going to make you happy. This is my happy blue, reminds me of summer vacations, beaches...well that's just me :) Endless Blue is a bright cobalt blue crème. This color is so freakin amazing. For under 3 dollars, this polish rocks!!!! Now for the one and only con with this product is, the consistency is a little thick and goopy. But I can work around that problem...Unless I find an exact dupe for this polish, will stick with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2013 5:23:00 PM More reviews by coxdana

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The color is extremely pretty. And bright. I had originally gotten it because it was super cheap and I wanted a color that wasn't to dark or to light. Despite other reviews I've seen, the polish isn't goopy, gluey, or super thick. It was perfect. Whenever I put it on I usually only need one coat because it works so well. It dries really fast, and since I am usually doing something, that's a good thing. Something that I will say is that the smell is extremely like weed. And its kind of a turn off for usage. However, as it dries the smell goes away. Also, the brush hold a lot of nail polish, so that might be why everyone seems to be having issues with it's consistency. If you wipe the brush on the side of the lip, you should be fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by spacecowgirlredux

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This has to be the best polish Sinful has ever made - a true ultramarine blue, incredibly saturated and intense, and *opaque in one coat*. My Sinful polishes are *never* opaque in one coat - it usually takes 4+! This is a great choice if you want something like Nails Inc. Baker Street, but with just about the smallest price tag imaginable.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 3:22:00 AM More reviews by ocelot1

This color is beautiful! It's disappointing that the formula was horrible! I was very thick, goopy, gelatinous. A pain to apply. Tried to think it out but after about 20 drops gave up. It was still goopy. It pools around the cuticle and gets stringy on the nail because its so thick. Such a disappointment!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by fannyfan

PROS:
- Rich, vibrant cobalt blue color
- Opaque in 2 coats
- Dirt cheap

CONS:
- Frustrating application due to thick, goopy consistency
- Not the most wearable shade for muggles like myself

BOTTOM LINE:
Great for 4th of July but I doubt I'll use it more than once a year, especially since it's a PITA to apply.