January 29, 2015 | 1284 users online

Eyeliner - Milani - Ultrafine Liquid Eye Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2015 5:13:00 PM More reviews by SouthernPeachieBelle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A liquid liner than is great quality for the price bracket. Although considered drugstore or "low end" I use is regularly and so does my daughter. She is a senior in high school and I found it in her bathroom one afternoon. Now she has to fight mama to use it! Haha, its great and comparable to Lancome.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2015 4:35:00 PM More reviews by adrenirushxaudri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Prismatic Purple
Sparkling Turquoise
Emerald Glisten

I found these liners at the Dollar Store, so keep this in mind throughout. I picked them up because of the fun colors; I ended up with Prismatic Purple, Sparkling Turquois, and Emerald Glisten. To start, these are felt tip liners but more stiff than a pen-style felt tip. They go on very, very wet but set quickly. They all apply and set evenly enough, but Prismatic Purple and Sparkling Turquoise are a tiny bit patchy; these, you can go over twice and be fine. Emerald Glisten applies like a dream and is probably my favorite.

These all look great on the lid. I've got blue eyes and each one makes them pop underneath any type of shadow. One fun thing I like to do for a little change in my routine is throw this on nude shadow, a defined crease, and then outline the colored liner with ultra fine black liner; it looks very interesting in a great way, in my opinion.

I didn't have any trouble with wear. They all wore fine throughout the day, no flaking. But the colored ones, I know for sure, do stain a bit (the blue/green toned ones, definitely). Not quite as bad as Essence liners, however, but that's another story.

I don't know that I'd pay full price for these, they're just a fun piece of makeup to have when I need some color. But definitely pick these up if you find them at the Dollar Store.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2014 7:58:00 PM More reviews by newsystyle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Really wanted to like this, but alas, didn't work for me. On the plus side, it goes on smoothly and really pigmented. However, I didn't find the applicator very easy or comfortable to use. The worst part was the flaking midday and then, as has been mentioned below, when removing. I've never seen anything like it with a liquid eye liner. When removing it, it flakes then sticks everywhere! It's bizarre. Just simply not worth repurchasing, unfortunately.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2014 12:11:00 AM More reviews by andiewam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm very disappointed in this product because I loved the milani infinite liquid liner in everlast when used with a separate brush(my HG black liquid liner). I was hoping this would be the same formula but with an easier brush but it's lacks on every point for me. The brush does not make it easy to apply, because i'm having to reapply constantly. Whenever I try to correct a line, it flakes of the line that was already underneath. I will say that it does work better when you layer it on but seriously, who's gonna have time for that when you're trying to rush out? Speaking of flakes, it's so annoying to clean off. it's flakes EVERYWHERE! some of it got on my eyelashes from when I was applying it and cleaning it off the lashes is not easy
I expected better from Milani. I'm returning this product because even if it's cheap. It's not worth the $7 i spent when I could get something cheaper and better.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2014 12:51:00 AM More reviews by mirrkat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

The best thing about this eyeliner is that it is so easy to apply and I LOVE the applicator. The worst thing is that it doesn't seem to last as long as the Milani Infinite line. I have noticed that it will flake and I will have to reapply another line. Definately not worth the price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2014 1:54:00 AM More reviews by SkullGlitter

I'm iffy on this. I love the size and feel in my hand, the color selection is very good, the fine felt tip is really great for fine lines for a subtle look, the lasting power is supreme, but the color payoff for the black just isn't. Going over the same spot twice or thickly the first time is the only way to apply, which somewhat defeats the ultrafine tip for detail work. I'm still looking for a better liquid liner that does all this consistently instead of only for the first month it's open and is true to color.

Now, if only Milani would go back to not testing on animals, I'd buy again just to make sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 2:20:00 AM More reviews by Missyboo123

I LOVE this liquid eyeliner! It is great and does the job perfectly!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by shaunan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

its an okay eyeliner, but the applicator is terrible. miliani has much better eyeliners out there

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2014 5:45:00 PM More reviews by winz6384

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I was really disappointed with this product, because after about five minutes there was already black flakes under my eyes. I bought it looking for a good drugstore liquid eyeliner and liked the Milani Liquid Eye in Silver, but I definitely won't be recommending this to anyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2014 12:07:00 PM More reviews by jencypark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

Specifically the black : The formula is great~ doesn't irritate my eyes. And the black lasts all day without smudging or flaking. Great for a dramatic cat eye.

Cons: The tip is rigid, short, and thick that it's often hard to control how thick you want to line your eyes. And since it's rigid (and not flexible) if I'm not careful it hurts my eyes to go over it with this liner.

I probably will not repurchase and find a liquid eyeliner with a more comfortable tip.