August 1, 2014 | 1830 users online

Eyeliner - Milani - Eye Tech BOLD Liquid Eye Liner

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2014 1:45:00 AM More reviews by SkullGlitter

The price is nice, but the actual use of this marker is not good. The thick case doesn't lend well to the delicate touch required with most eyeliner applications, and the tip is super-thick and leads to an okay point that doesn't do well unless at a 90 degree angle to the eye. The color payoff is alright, but needs a once-over for opacity. Just, eh.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by endlessnights

This product was horrible. No color payoff. It's like water color paint. I got it for 50% off from CVS, but I'm taking it back.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by KatieRoxx

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Agree with previous reviewer. The color is completely "meh". It's DEFINITELY not black, I wouldn't even call it a charcoal grey. You have to make a number of passes on your eyelid to get any sort of depth to the color. The "marker" tip is very hard - which would not be the most horrible thing if at least it came out an intense black in one pass, but you have to go back and forth over your eyelid about 3-4 times to get the color to really start to deepen. You can use the extremely pointy end to make a thin line or the side to go thicker. Would not repurchase and was glad that this was marked 50% off at drugstore so in the end this mistake only cost about $4.50. As this was my first ever purchase of Milani, it makes me extremely hesitant to ever buy any of their other products lest I wind up with something else with craptastic color payoff. If there is another 50% off, I may consider trying the liquid eyeliner with the ergonomic handle. I'm comfortable with using a brush, but the shape is kind of cool and if I can apply it quicker that way with the handle on days when I am really pressed for time in the morning, that would be a plus. I know NYX has something similar, but it's twice the price of the Milani.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2014 11:15:00 PM More reviews by curlyhairchick369

honestly, if you're considering buying this eyeliner, id pass on it. there are better options at the drugstore, and this one was very eh. i really wanted to try a true marker type eyeliner, because the only types of eyeliners id tried before were small brush like applicators, or super small felt tips. i wanted to try a big felt tip marker. this one just didn't do it for me. it fades throughout the day, and does not apply a dark, jet black, which defeats the whole point of eyeliner. i started noticing it drying out literally within days of me purchasing it, but the worst part is that its hard and sharp! when applying, i literally feel like I'm dragging a blunt needle across my eye. the tip doesn't bend, and even when i apply minimal pressure its painful on my eyelids. i will definitely not be repurchasing this

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by hlovespearl

This was a good product for the most part. If you like making a thick line then you will love this! It had pretty good color payoff (I have seen better) BUT this eyeliner dried out after about 3 months. That really disappointed me. I will not be repurchasing after that.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2013 3:24:00 AM More reviews by NicoleRay719

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

NOTE: I purchased this at CVS with several coupons and ended up getting two for $9.36 (regularly $7.39 each) so that's why it has a 2 for cost!

I really like this chubby pen! Great color payoff, easy-peasy application (even for a super non steady hand like me), great for creating dramatic cat eye or winged looks. I have SUPER oily eyelids and the stuff didn't BUDGE. And I'm a chronic eye rubber (contacts, allergies, habit)... No raccoons or pandas emerged :-)

Very happy with the success and pay off for buying this product on a whim! LOVED the Milani Infinite Liquid Liner but alas, I suck at life when it comes to using that blasted brush effectively and getting the line as thin as I want. Plus my janky eye lashes are forever getting liner on them with that wand/brush so the Eye Tech BOLD has been my hero :-)

I'll have to test it's wear in the shower (before I go traipsing out in the rain/humidity!)