April 16, 2014 | 1616 users online

Eyeliner - Milani - Eye Tech BOLD Liquid Eye Liner

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2014 11:15:00 PM More reviews by curlyhairchick369

honestly, if you're considering buying this eyeliner, id pass on it. there are better options at the drugstore, and this one was very eh. i really wanted to try a true marker type eyeliner, because the only types of eyeliners id tried before were small brush like applicators, or super small felt tips. i wanted to try a big felt tip marker. this one just didn't do it for me. it fades throughout the day, and does not apply a dark, jet black, which defeats the whole point of eyeliner. i started noticing it drying out literally within days of me purchasing it, but the worst part is that its hard and sharp! when applying, i literally feel like I'm dragging a blunt needle across my eye. the tip doesn't bend, and even when i apply minimal pressure its painful on my eyelids. i will definitely not be repurchasing this

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by hlovespearl

This was a good product for the most part. If you like making a thick line then you will love this! It had pretty good color payoff (I have seen better) BUT this eyeliner dried out after about 3 months. That really disappointed me. I will not be repurchasing after that.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2013 3:24:00 AM More reviews by NicoleRay719

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

NOTE: I purchased this at CVS with several coupons and ended up getting two for $9.36 (regularly $7.39 each) so that's why it has a 2 for cost!

I really like this chubby pen! Great color payoff, easy-peasy application (even for a super non steady hand like me), great for creating dramatic cat eye or winged looks. I have SUPER oily eyelids and the stuff didn't BUDGE. And I'm a chronic eye rubber (contacts, allergies, habit)... No raccoons or pandas emerged :-)

Very happy with the success and pay off for buying this product on a whim! LOVED the Milani Infinite Liquid Liner but alas, I suck at life when it comes to using that blasted brush effectively and getting the line as thin as I want. Plus my janky eye lashes are forever getting liner on them with that wand/brush so the Eye Tech BOLD has been my hero :-)

I'll have to test it's wear in the shower (before I go traipsing out in the rain/humidity!)