October 23, 2014 | 922 users online

Skincare - Face - Kanebo - Sensai Cellular Performance Hydrachange Mist

rated 1.0(1 review)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2013 2:08:00 AM More reviews by Brandjunkie

I try to stick to writing positive reviews if I write one at all, but I feel that if there's a chance that someone from Kanebo reads this then maybe the product can be improved upon. I bought this at the airport coming home from Europe thinking that it would be good to refresh my skin during the long flight as we all know how dehydrated and parched our skin looks and feels resulting from high altitudes. Long story short, I never got to try it on the plane due to safety regulations. Anyway, come to find out it would have be useless since I brought it the office workplace (heaters on full blast in the winter) and tried it out. Not only does it have a heavy perfume scent, it does not fulfill it's claims one iota! Once it evaporated, my skin was left in the same state that it started out in.

The package label reads:" Extremely fine mist instantly quenches the skin's thirst, refreshing and visibly revitalising dehydrated skin. Contains Hydrachange Complex, which thoroughly moisturises the skin and creates a firm, smooth and naturally radiant complexion. Ideal for those who are concerned about skin dehydration."

Sad to say, it was a total waste of money for me... and I had such high expectations.