April 18, 2014 | 903 users online

Shampoo - L'Oreal - Advanced Haircare Color Vibrancy Nourishing Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2014 2:23:00 AM More reviews by Blondebeauty2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Didn't care for this shampoo. I have to use a ton of it to get a decent lather. The price is good but that's about all. Didn't really do anything for my color treated hair, left it limp and IMO not as clean as other shampoos. I normally wash my hair every other day but with this shampoo, I felt the need to wash my hair the following day. Which I'm not a fan of.. I'm a blonde & prefer not washing daily, I don't want my hair to dry out even more than it already is. Another big thing that bothered me w/this shampoo is the lather. I like a good lather but this shampoo requires using a ton to achieve that. I have found a few great products from the L'Oreal Advanced Haircare line but this def isn't one of them.. I might not even finish the bottle, I really dislike this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by ruthaida

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells great, cleans well, does nourish/moisturize, great low price, nice packaging. So, I have stopped coloring, yes, going with God-lights and it seems to brighten the color so my gray shimmers more, weird, I know as most people run from their gray but I am trying to embrace it and work with it as coloring every 4 weeks was damaging my hair. TMI but thought I would share!:). "I am not my hair" India Arie

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by CourtL128

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think this product is great for the price. It cleanses well without drying out my hair and rinses clean. I have oily scalp and it seems to do well with keeping it balanced.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This shampoo was just ok for me. It cleaned my hair good and it smells nice latherd up & rinsed out good but thats about it. I didn't really notice it helping my hair color out in a way I felt like this and the matching conditioner kinda made my blonde hair look dull. =(

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by cosmogirlkathy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well let me first say that I only bought this product because I ran out of my matrix color care shampoo and conditoner. I didn't have enough money to spend 25 dollars total so I went to walmart hoping to find a decent color shampoo. When I came across the loreal color vibrancy shampoo I was curiouss I must say. Its a new shampoo and I actually felt like trying it because I've had bad luck in the past with store brands shampoos. I was looking for a great store bought shampoo that would not strip my hair color. I use a level 3 demi permanent . For thise of you that don't know what that is its basically a non permanent color that has no amonia and only deposits color causeing less damage to the hair. Its like a very dark brown / blackish color. Anyhow , I've been using this shampoo for two weeks. And wow, girls I am so shocked with this product. I can almost compare it to the matrix color care shampoo. It did not strip my color and adds a very nice shine. Now I can not rate the conditioner bevause since under my color I have a very light brown and a lot of blonde highlights I bought the hydrating conditioner. Which I did not really use because I've been using my matrix intesive mask..... sooo this shampooois very good. Id definately recomend it to anyone that is looking for an average priced good shampoo for color treated hair. By the way... I'm a licensed cosmetologist and I shouldn't be recomending iy...n but honestly it is a decent color shampoo as for being a store brand. Hope this helps. ;)

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2013 10:48:00 AM More reviews by LolaBlue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Let me just say, this isn't a bad shampoo, it just doesn't work as well with my hair as the color protecting shampoo/conditioner I was using before (Sauve Keratin Infusion). That said, it definitely helped keep my color, and reds are notoriously hard to hold, so that was impressive. I loved the scent and loved the packaging, and the price was very good. It cleanses well, and doesn't completely strip my hair, but I have a sensitive scalp prone to dryness and if I used this for 2 or 3 washings in a row it would leave my scalp a little itchy. So, I think it's a very good product that just wasn't the right fit for my hair. I do, however, love the Color Vibrancy leave-in spray from this line.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by jess6886

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very creamy consistency and great fragrance. Makes my hair very soft and smooth, and keeps the color intact.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by suzanneb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Nice creamy shampoo with great scent, unfortunately my hair didn't like it, left my roots super dry and squeaky clean, didn't change the color of my hair which was great, too bad that it over cleans my dry scalp and irritates it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by bumblebee770

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this new shampoo for my oily scalp/dry ends colored hair and am liking it so far. It has the same effect as my old standby Paul Mitchell 1, good for a little moisture and has silicones. I deep cleanse once a week to remove product and would rec if using this too. Not bad at all for the price - oh, and I read the ingredients of all the new Advanced Haircare shampoos and this was the only one (that was on the shelf, anyway) that only had sodium laureth sulfate and not that plus sodium lauryl sulfate so this would seem to be gentler to colored hair.