July 24, 2014 | 1042 users online

Lip Gloss - Bite Beauty - Lip Shine in Vintage

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by honu66

I actually like this color and feel on the lips. It was part of the Sephora lip collection and I hadn't even touched it for about a year. I finally saw it, and thought to try it out. It's a beautiful mauvey, warm berry color. It goes on sheer but stays on pretty well. There is no smell, taste or sensation on the lips. The color "Vintage" is very pretty...a MLBB look and I really like it. I think I will pop it in my purse for a quick fix type gloss. It's sheer pigmentation is very nice.
I noticed the previous reviewers mentioned the bad smell, I know that smell....Tarte Amazonian glosses have it! I think they turn fast. However, this has been in the box for about a year, and it is fine. I hate rancid lip products and I can't detect it here!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by keyelement

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I seem to feel differently about the Lip Shine glosses from Bite Beauty. This shade in particular, Vintage, is the perfect MLBB gloss. It isn't very sticky, and has a pleasant grapefruit type scent to me. I don't get the chemical scent others pick up on. It is vaguely sweetened also which I also love because it's so subtle. It comes in a clear tube with a rubberized black top and slanted doe foot applocator. I bought three shades of this gloss and I regret not stocking up since they're discontinued!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by sunshinyxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I also got this lipgloss in the Sephora lip set "Give me Some Lip". This is my first time using a BITE product and I'm not that impressed. The color is gorgeous, it is a very wearable dark mauvey color. The formula seems pretty good too. My problem with this is the smell and taste. It is very plastic and chemical like. I hate bad smelling lip products so as much as i enjoy the color I will probably end up tossing it :(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

I got this gloss in the Sephora lip set "Give me Some Lip". It's a plum purple in the tube that comes out very sheer on the lips. It's shiny but has no sparkles or glitter in it. I would say it's on okay gloss, and there are better glosses out there for less.