July 30, 2014 | 1734 users online

rated 4.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2013 9:18:00 AM More reviews by angelene1985

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this! It's a cute little palette with three lip color shades with pinky tones. The pigmentation is decent, it doesn't feel drying, and it stays pretty well on. It has a slightly creamy feel and look, not totally matte, and no shimmer or glitter.

The lightest shade is perfectly ok for daytime when you just want some color on your lips, it's neutral enough to go with any makeup look IMO. The second shade is definately my favorite, it gives a pop of color without being over the top, useable both for day and night. The darkest shade is to red for me, but that's just my personal preference. I imagine these colors to be quite universal and flattering for a great variety of skintones, they are in the pink range, but still quite neutral, and you can blend the different colors as well.

I don't own a lip brush yet, but to my surprise I found that for me application worked better with the tiny sponge applicator than with fingers. The container is of plastic, but it feels secure enough to toss in the makeup-bag. This is great for bringing around with you, or for travel, infact that is why I bought it after eye-ing it in one of Lisa Eldridge's videos on makeup for travel. Good purchase for a small price!