October 20, 2014 | 1326 users online

Lip Gloss - Soap & Glory - sexy mother pucker gloss stick

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2014 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

I have this in the color plum jam, which is a raspberry shade. It smells delicious, like vanilla, and isn't very sticky, yet the staying power is good. I didn't actually know it claimed to plump the lips, and it doesn't do that (I'm not sure how it would since it doesn't burn), but it's a great product anyway.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2014 1:40:00 PM More reviews by OMGURTEEF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'd been eying this lip gloss stick for some time, but hadn't been in the mood for a new nude lip shade, so I shied away from buying it. But then I saw Zoella pair it with Urban Decay's Naked lip pencil and I was sold. (I don't own Naked, but I do have a decent dupe.)
First off, this is a sheer lip product. It's not opaque, and it's not really advertised as such. However, this does pack more color than a typical gloss or tinted balm. It's basically a sheer, glossy lipstick.
The color (Nudist) is absolutely perfect. It provides just enough color to my unpigmented lips to give them some dimension without looking totally obvious. On me, it's the perfect MLBB shade.
Its texture is lightweight and smooth, hydrating without being slick or slippery. It stays on pretty well without sliding all over the place, and so far, I've not seen any color bleeding outside my lip line.
Whether or not it plumps my lips is another story. I don't buy into that hype. If your lips are properly hydrated, they'll look plump. If not, they'll look thin. Pretty simple. This hydrates them well, so that's the only "plumping" I can speak of.
Packaging is decent. It feels sturdy and looks cute and simple. I do wish they had figured a way to make the bullet fully retract, but after enough use, that won't be an issue.
It's not too pricey at $18 (Hourglass lipsticks are $30 and I've unflinchingly purchased those, so I'm going on comparison here). You don't get tons of product, but the amount you get isn't an insult either.
I will definitely repurchase. The other colors were appealing to me, but Nudist is definitely set to be a staple in my kit.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 1:03:00 PM More reviews by LeonaLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this lip product! have replaced a few times now because i get through it so much its my staple! (shade:nudist) have tried nearly every nude lipstick/balm out there as its my everyday look but i just love this one, its smooth and not sticky, gorgeous subtle colour that can be layered up to look rcher, and a subtle, pleasant cocoa butter scent!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 5:57:00 PM More reviews by LazyDresser

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

At less than half the price, little number (I have 'Nudist') gives Clinique Chubby Sticks a run for their money: sturdily packaged, moisturising and glossy, with just a hint of colour that adds depth and shine to your lips without looking too 'done', this is a natural, go-to product for practically any occasion when you want to look polished but effortlessly so. So glad I bought it. Just one caveat - buff and exfoliate any flaky skin before applying - but that's probably true of any lip colour.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2014 12:34:00 PM More reviews by abby61754

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product it gives me a really good shine to my lips, and I love the range of colours. I have the colour Nudist, and I feel it matches my skin tone very well.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 10:21:00 AM More reviews by loulalala

lovely little lip-stick. Bought this today in fuschia-ristic (a bright-ish pink colour). feels great- not too sticky and gives a nice pop of colour if you don't want a full lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2014 3:13:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

Love this thing! I got this for Christmas. It came with a plumping gloss as well which I like using in the center of my bottom lip for a plumped up look. This jumbo gloss stick is just amazing! It's a pretty pinky nude color, and its definitely glossy! It smells good too, very sweet, but not overpowering. I'm super sensitive to scented products, and this is okay for me, I actually enjoy the scent!
After like eights hours of reapplying it can dry my lips a bit, but they still look plump and...erm...juicy? Well, they look nice, at least.
I also love the color! Its just such a good everyday color, especially for this cold weather when my lip turn red from the cold. This is opaque enough to cover that.
Final thoughts: one of my go to lip colors. I love thats its a lipstick with a glossy sheen because its not sticky at all. Feels good on the lips, non greasy, light. Gorgeous color, decent price (around 16-18$ i believe? I didnt purchase it myself so im not entirely sure). Packaging is also really convienent for traveling!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2014 11:21:00 AM More reviews by hans5

I got this in the shade nudist and it is so beautiful I absolutely love it!!! Gorgeous colour and feels fab on the lips!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Mummykel25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Finally found a HG item yay! It took me over a month to get my hands on the shade I wanted but I finally got plum jam, the packaging is strong the lid stays put in my bag I've had sticks similar in the past and the lids have cracked. £8 for some may be a little expensive but its worth every penny it will last ages, it smells of vanilla and goes on the lips so smooth and creamy and can be built for more colour, it won't last you all day or anything like that maybe a couple of hours but its easily reapplied with out aid of a mirror. Will definitely be purchasing the other 4 shades.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2013 12:02:00 PM More reviews by Nosage

These are on offer at Boots at the moment. But 2 get 1 free so I got Nudist (self explanatory), Plum Jam (berry shade) and Bashful (medium pink). So £16 for 3. The texture is nice. Have to swipe a few times to get the colour going. Taste inoffensive - sometimes these crayon type lippies taste of pencil but these don't. However, they are not long lasting on the lips. Application is great. These crayon type things are easy to work with. But not holy grail. Ok, that's all.