July 31, 2014 | 1940 users online

Lip Gloss - Soap & Glory - sexy mother pucker gloss stick

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 1:03:00 PM More reviews by LeonaLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this lip product! have replaced a few times now because i get through it so much its my staple! (shade:nudist) have tried nearly every nude lipstick/balm out there as its my everyday look but i just love this one, its smooth and not sticky, gorgeous subtle colour that can be layered up to look rcher, and a subtle, pleasant cocoa butter scent!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 5:57:00 PM More reviews by LazyDresser

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

At less than half the price, little number (I have 'Nudist') gives Clinique Chubby Sticks a run for their money: sturdily packaged, moisturising and glossy, with just a hint of colour that adds depth and shine to your lips without looking too 'done', this is a natural, go-to product for practically any occasion when you want to look polished but effortlessly so. So glad I bought it. Just one caveat - buff and exfoliate any flaky skin before applying - but that's probably true of any lip colour.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2014 12:34:00 PM More reviews by abby61754

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product it gives me a really good shine to my lips, and I love the range of colours. I have the colour Nudist, and I feel it matches my skin tone very well.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 10:21:00 AM More reviews by loulalala

lovely little lip-stick. Bought this today in fuschia-ristic (a bright-ish pink colour). feels great- not too sticky and gives a nice pop of colour if you don't want a full lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2014 3:13:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

Love this thing! I got this for Christmas. It came with a plumping gloss as well which I like using in the center of my bottom lip for a plumped up look. This jumbo gloss stick is just amazing! It's a pretty pinky nude color, and its definitely glossy! It smells good too, very sweet, but not overpowering. I'm super sensitive to scented products, and this is okay for me, I actually enjoy the scent!
After like eights hours of reapplying it can dry my lips a bit, but they still look plump and...erm...juicy? Well, they look nice, at least.
I also love the color! Its just such a good everyday color, especially for this cold weather when my lip turn red from the cold. This is opaque enough to cover that.
Final thoughts: one of my go to lip colors. I love thats its a lipstick with a glossy sheen because its not sticky at all. Feels good on the lips, non greasy, light. Gorgeous color, decent price (around 16-18$ i believe? I didnt purchase it myself so im not entirely sure). Packaging is also really convienent for traveling!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2014 11:21:00 AM More reviews by hans5

I got this in the shade nudist and it is so beautiful I absolutely love it!!! Gorgeous colour and feels fab on the lips!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Mummykel25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Finally found a HG item yay! It took me over a month to get my hands on the shade I wanted but I finally got plum jam, the packaging is strong the lid stays put in my bag I've had sticks similar in the past and the lids have cracked. £8 for some may be a little expensive but its worth every penny it will last ages, it smells of vanilla and goes on the lips so smooth and creamy and can be built for more colour, it won't last you all day or anything like that maybe a couple of hours but its easily reapplied with out aid of a mirror. Will definitely be purchasing the other 4 shades.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2013 12:02:00 PM More reviews by Nosage

These are on offer at Boots at the moment. But 2 get 1 free so I got Nudist (self explanatory), Plum Jam (berry shade) and Bashful (medium pink). So £16 for 3. The texture is nice. Have to swipe a few times to get the colour going. Taste inoffensive - sometimes these crayon type lippies taste of pencil but these don't. However, they are not long lasting on the lips. Application is great. These crayon type things are easy to work with. But not holy grail. Ok, that's all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

I have gotten pretty obsessed with moisturizing color sticks this fall. They are the ultimate swap for lip balm and even give a tinge of glossy color to the lips. I dare say that Soap & Glory makes a pretty luxurious gloss stick. This is the third brand of color sticks that I have tried.

For some background, I found the original Clinique chubby sticks to be pretty useless. I didn't find them moisturizing on application or thereafter. In fact, it dried out my lips and gave me very sheer color pigmentation. I hated that I had to reapply often, due to waxy consistency. Neutrogena's Moisture Color sticks felt heavenly on the lips. Super moisturizing, soft, and great color payoff. However, there were small flecks of glitter that might be irritating on the lips.

This gloss stick is the best one yet! It is super moisturizing, yet a tinge sticky on application. Color payoff is somewhere between opaque and sheer. It stays on for about 2 hours, moisturizing the lips. LOOKS GORGEOUS on the lips! Very wearable daily.

CONS- Fairly pricey at $16. Only reason that I purchased it was $12 with discount. Only 4 colors.

Overall, I love this gloss stick. It is my favorite, thus far. I own the color Nudity! Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by papierflora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

This is the only lip product that comes in a crayon form that I've tried, and I might not look any further. To say that it is a brilliant product is an understatement--it's phenomenal! If you are looking for opaque and extremely long-lasting colour, look elsewhere. However, if you are interested in a sheer colour that can be built up into a semi-opaque glossy sheen and a nice natural stain after drinking (and maybe a light snack), this is IT. This gloss stick provides nice hydration so my lips do not become dry and chapped after using it for almost 14 hours. It's the perfect lip product for a girl-on-the-go like me because I do not have to reapply it all the time as it leaves a nice stain. I have it in the shade "Fuchsia-ristic", a nice pinky coral (as it appears in the tube) that seems to morph into a much pinkier shade as it wears on. For SGD$22, I would happily purchase it once I am done with my first stick. Highly, highly recommend. The only complain I would have is that the colour range is dismal and disappointing for such a highly-raved and affordably-priced gem! I hope to see a range of reds and maybe a couple of oranges in the near future!