November 27, 2014 | 1435 users online

Blush - MAC - Cream Soda

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by lipstickismyvice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am so happy that i purchased this blush. just to think i almost didn't buy this blush because so many people who were close to my skin tone were commenting that it didn't show up on them and other people were saying that it wouldn't fit my skin however I took a chance with this blush(so happy that I did)-- the cute packaging and some other rave reviews sucked me in.

I'm an NC 50, and it shows up very nicely on my skin. It's like a peacy coral with tiny amounts of shimmer. it looks light at first however if you layered it; it will give you that beautiful peachy coral color without being to over bearing. It is a every day wearable blush and will go great with any lipstick in your collection. I love the packaging and it brings back memories from my childhood and reading Archie comics.

Overall, I think this blush will look great on any skin color. this blush is great for summer to give you just the right amount of color to give you that warm and sexy look for summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2013 2:10:00 PM More reviews by iheartowls55

I almost didn't buy this blush because so many people who were close to my skin tone were commenting that it didn't show up on them--but the cute packaging and some other rave reviews sucked me in.

I'm an NC 25, and it shows up very nicely on my skin. It's like a peacy coral with tiny amounts of shimmer. At first, I was disappointed to see all those little flecks because people had called it a "close to matte" blush, and I hate glittery blushes. Fortunately, when you apply, the shimmer almost completely disappears. It's more like a brightening effect, which works very well.

The packaging on this is super cute and a big bonus for anyone who's every read the Archie comics. I'm really happy with it.

Overall, if you have lighter skin and you want something that will really warm it up and add a little extra oomph for summer, I think this is a great choice. It's sold out completely at MAC and online, but I've seen it on eBay (for hiked prices). If you can get your hands on an authentic one, I think it's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2013 3:03:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

I bought this on ebay and did very well on my purchase price, despite the fact that this limited edition blush is now completely sold out. I wish I could say, don't bother, but I can't. It's amazing, but I would say if your skin tone is even medium, I wouldn't bother. It won't show up at all. But for those of us who are fair to light, it is beautiful and subtle.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2013 6:18:00 PM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't need another blush but the packaging sucks me in. Its so cute! This is a light peach blush, looks amazing on light to medium skintone. Its gives a natural, healthy look.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 12:07:00 PM More reviews by LadyRavenswood

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this blush !!
Amazing color, amazing lasting, amazing effect, lovely packaging... This is perfection !
But this is a limited edition...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 7:44:00 AM More reviews by Astrida5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this blush! My cheeks are super red, so pink blushes don't look good on me. I hardly dont wear blush. The mua recommended this blush and I immediately loved it. It covers my red cheeks extremely well and gives the most beautiful coral color. This is my HG brush!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2013 11:01:00 PM More reviews by lillyrowan

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

SA tried this on me and I was surprised by how nice it looked. Usually anything with even a hint of orange is a non-starter. However, it helped to cancel out some of the ruddiness in my complexion so I am a happy camper. It is a soft enough color that it does not overwhelm. For reference I am an NW 15. Never was a fan of Archie...so not a fan of the packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2013 7:55:00 AM More reviews by alaras

I'm Nc20 and this is the most natural peachy/coral blush. I have Chanel Tweed Corail and the color is identical (Chanel one is slightly brighter). But of course Chanel is double the price. I love the cute pot this blush comes in. I'd buy this again if it was permanent. I found it more pigmented than I expected when I read the reviews.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by powerderprincess

My new favorite blush on my light NC25 skin. The color is peach with subtle pink undertones and slight shimmer. It gives me the perfect glow, so glad I didn't pass on this.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2013 12:45:00 AM More reviews by Bridgedidge

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I saw this blush online before it was released here in Australia, and i knew i had to have it. I was a little concerned it was too much like MAC Peaches but thankfully peaches runs a darker 'peachier' colour. Were as Cream Soda I find to be more apricot than peach.
It's absolutely beautiful and I think quite different than other peach-toned blushes (ie more apricot-ee) I can see this becoming a staple product in my day-to-day life. Ps I'm a NC20 ;D