July 26, 2014 | 972 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal - Black

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2014 11:21:00 AM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my mums holy grail eyeliner. I noticed her repurchasing it a lot so I asked her what it was like, she said it was really good and it was dark and easy to apply. I saw that it was waterproof and decided I would try it, because I am always on the lookout for a very dark eyeliner that lasts on my UPPER waterline and doesn't transfer to my BOTTOM waterline, in other words, I wanted an eyeliner for tightlining only. This product definitely was not waterproof, it smudged like crazy within the first few minutes of application, and surprise surprise, when i put it in my top waterline, it transferred to the bottom as soon as i blinked (i wiped the oil off my top and bottom waterline before applying it to prevent transfer). Also, as soon as this touched water, it ran down my eyes. Most likely the worst eyeliner I have ever used, complete waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2014 12:11:00 PM More reviews by lauralipstick

I just bought this eyeliner the other day. Im always on the look out for a good eyeliner that will outlast the day on my waterline and this does the job! Ive had trouble with my eyeliners, always fading or leaking on the corner of my eye with black watery look (not hot).
This does neither, it just stays put for hours and it still looks black, so happy with this. Ive only used it on the waterline so Im not sure how it goes when applied on the lid or under the eye and im yet to try the smudger it comes with but if you love to have a black waterline i definately recommend you try this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 11:26:00 PM More reviews by itiselizabeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Green

I heard this is a dupe for Urban Decay's Perversion. I'm not sure but I don't feel the need to test that out because this eyeliner is my HG. This is the blackest eyeliner I've ever known. It is very creamy so it glides right on your eyelid or waterline with no tugging. You can blend out the line if you want, but after it sets, it does NOT budge. I don't really prefer to wear black in my waterline, but I have a couple times with this. It's definitely not waterproof. You'll need to set it with an eyeshadow if you want it to completely stay. It won't give you raccoon eyes though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by mymakeuprules

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is awesome!! It does not budge, smudge, travel. And everything smudges on me. I bought 3 backups, I'm so scared they are running out. It's also very easy to work with, it glides on with no tugging (like some other long lasting eye pencils) The taupe and bronze are also great.
I've never used it on my waterline, so can't comment on that but as a liner HG all the way.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2014 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Johnna1123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

It makes me wonder why people say this smudges. I have oily lids, still use eye cream (so worried about wrinkles) , and have no problem with this smudging at all. It goes on really easily, is very, very pigmented, and stays put all day. It is one of my favorite eyeliners.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2014 10:33:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love finding d/s gems! i wear eyeliner nearly everyday and i like wearing this for my bottom liner. I noticed the biggest difference with the product performance is by what concealer i wear with it. When im using an uber creamy concealer under my eyes, i do notice this liner smudge. If i wear a dry type of concealer (like thebalm timebalm concealer), i have very minimal smudging. It goes on smooth and creamy, and it is pretty pigmented

rated 2 of 5 on 6/13/2014 5:11:00 PM More reviews by lizzyfrancis

I don't understand the hype around this product. The pigmentation is perfect for drugstore eyeliners (I have it in black). However, the product transfers like there's no tomorrow! After around 2 hours of wear, I'll have black eyeliner smeared cms from my waterline. For me I find that this product is all hype.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2014 10:22:00 PM More reviews by RideTheLightning

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the Kajal Kohl pencil in Nude for a nice non-smudgey waterline liner so when i got this in black free with purchase i was pretty excited to try it. While it does go on VERY smoothly it smudges worse than any pencil I've used. I tried it on my waterline in my first attempt and it spread within minutes like drawing with sharpie on wrinkly skin. It was bad enough that i had to re-do my makeup then and there. I also tried this later on my upper lash line to see if maybe i could use it that way, i still ended up with eyeliner everywhere. I would NOT recommend this one to anyone but someone trying to look like a drowned raccoon.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2014 10:36:00 PM More reviews by LilyFlowerPink

This is neither waterproof, nor smudge proof on my waterlines.
My experiences is:
I applied this onto the waterline. After an hour, I touched my waterline with my finger very lightly, and the black pigment was transferred onto my finger.
My lower waterline was smudged into a black mess.

I am very disappointed and will return this not-waterproof, not smudge proof kohl eyeliner.
I will not buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by skim6926

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very mediocre eyeliner. The eyeliner is not very pigmented and goes on more like a semi liquid/gel eyeliner than a pencil. It goes on smoothly but the pigmentation is so poor it looks more like eyeshadow.

The eyeliner does smudge a bit but no more than anything else.