Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal - Black

3.6

ISODODECANE, HYDROGENATED POLYCYCLOPENTADIENE, POLYETHYLENE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PARAFFIN, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, PERFLUORONONYL DIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, SILICA, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES, TALC, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, POLYURETHANE-11, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, TIN OXIDE, BHT. [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/+/-: MICA, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ALUMINUM POWDER (CI 77000), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), FD&C YELLOW NO. 5 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI 19140), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510), CARMINE (CI 75470)].

Pros:
Very smooth, glides on easily
Affordable
Great colour payoff

Cons:
Smudges after roughly five hours (but the brown one doesn't smudge for some odd reason)
Difficult to remove
Hard to sharpen, I always sharpen too much off which wastes the product to avoid the wood of the pencil stabbing my eye

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm not a huge fan of a pencil that isn't self sharpening because I don't like shavings, but this came free with a mascara and I love it. Like someone below me mentioned it is perfect for the waterline. It's soft and creamy which is perfect for the waterline area, would definitely be open to buying again.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I absolutely hate this kohl! Firstly, it is by no means waterproof! That's a joke! Secondly, it crumbles like hell and it is way too soft. I get the notion of a kohl, but Rimmel got it all wrong. Thirdly, it does not have any staying power. And lastly, it has huge chunks of glitter that stray all around the eyes. The only reason why I used it for so long (around 6 months) is that I don't like throwing money out the window, even though Rimmel is quite affordable. I will not be buying this again and warn other people against buying this piece of...

It stays on, pigmented and doesn't bother my contacts :)
Affordable too.

I love this for the waterline! Seriously, if you haven't tried it, it's 4.49 at cvs just try it. It's creamy and soft so I'm not tugging at my skin or poking at my waterline, but not so soft that when I touch it it breaks. I think I got Milani Liquifeye or some other kind of pencil-as-liquid formula and that happened. Done! I also love that when you take the cap off of this, it fits on the other end of the pencil so you don't lose it. I am surprised how many companies have pencils whose lids do not fit! Drug stores around me sell out frequently so I stock up on black when I can. Been wanting to try the nude.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My favourite part about this eyeliner is how creamy it is. I hate how some pencils can be too dry and it pulls on your eye. This does not do that since it is so soft, however, that does make it difficult for me to sharpen. It's very black though, and it stays for a long period of time without smudging.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

When I don't have any Stila liquid liner, I use this on my lids. Granted you have to sharpen it for a pinpoint wing, but the consistency of it goes on very well, and the waterproof quality holds true: I've woken up wearing this before and it stayed very much intact. Stays mildly creamy for a couple minutes, then dries completely. Doesn't mirror onto the brow bone.

Used to be bothered with this as an in-eye liner, but it seems to be that too much is being applied. Dabbed away excess and was good to go.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Instead of this rimmel eyeliner, buy the rimmel exaggerate eyeliner. The twist-up one is amazingggg

this one is not as smooth, silky, or dark as the other one

Don't confuse this rimmel eyeliner with the better twist-up rimmel eyeliner!!

I really like this eyeliner. It's nice because it stays on all day and doesn't smudge. As time went on for me it became less creamier and went on my lash line kinda sparse and lost its intense black color. Overall it's a good eyeliner:)

This product is very black and creamy. It doesn't last and creates a mess during the day. It smudges since its so creamy.