April 18, 2014 | 1805 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner in Black

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2014 2:27:00 AM More reviews by gigiproductions

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was surprised by this little pencil. I am very picky when it comes to my eyeliners but not only is it SUPER black on me it also lasts. I picked it up during 40% Rimmel sale at my local Rite Aid and I am so happy I did. A good backup to my Too Faced liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by caitlynsalmonson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Got this with some other makeup around my birthday. I have had very embarrassing experiences with pencil liners before. Smudging is my biggest problem. This is amazing. I have it in the sparkling black shade. It stays on for a whole day. I applied it as a swatch on my hand yesterday, and looking at it now, its fading, but still there. Really love this!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2014 7:57:00 PM More reviews by jinxybells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this eyeliner to tightline my upper waterline. It's a soft, creamy pencil that glides on very easily. I find it a little more difficult to get it in between my lashes though, but probably it is a problem with my technique. I have to really wiggle back and forth to fill in the spaces between my lashes, but when it's set, it will not run or pool right in your tearducts the way some other kohl liners tend to do.

I've used it to line my eyelids too, and it's alright to smudge, I suppose. I generally don't enjoy doing the smokey eye look, so I can't be too sure about it.

Generally, if you're looking for an eyeliner that is waterproof and budgeproof, you could give this a go. It's definitely one of the best waterproof liners I've used on my waterline.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2014 7:41:00 PM More reviews by Daynah91

I generally really like Rimmel products but this eyeliner is a complete failure. Difficult to sharpen and not have the point break, the stuff smudges all over and is impossible to not get all over your hands, and it is by no means waterproof. If it wasn't so cheap i'd be more upset, but I definitely will not purchase again!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2014 3:20:00 AM More reviews by cnguyen112

My eyelids are oily and in some cases, I am prone to crying for whatever reason. However, using this eyeliner, I don't have to worry about such things at all. I have this in Kohl and I feel like it doesn't smudge throughout the day which is definitely a +1 because I have such oily lids.

The eyeliner glides very smoothly onto your lids and is satisfyingly pigmented. I like to use this more for my water lines and tight-lining.

My only concern is that I feel like the product itself doesn't last that long because of it's creamy consistency and I keep having to sharpen the pencil. Additionally, the cap tends to come off easily which is kind of annoying. Although, both problems might be just me.

To anyone who'd like a inexpensive alternative against your usual $20 eyeliner purchases (I honestly don't understand why people would splurge on eyeliner pencil in the first place), I definitely recommend this Rimmel liner.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2014 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Diadore

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been looking and looking for a great waterproof eyeliner at the drugstore and I still haven't found one after almost a whole year of searching. I don't have watery eyes or oily eyelids, but for some reason eyeliners always run on me. I decided to get this eyeliner after hearing such great things about it. I tested it for about a week and it never lasted and always smudged and ran down my face. It's not waterproof and it doesn't last long. I returned it and am glad that I did. Won't be repurchasing or even reconsidering

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2014 7:09:00 AM More reviews by 1017

I use the Nude and the Taupe in this line...and while the Taupe smudges a bit I wasn't sure if it was me imagining it with the Taupe or if it was really happening. So I bought the black to try, yup, they smudge. I have very dark under eye circles, so smudging black liner just makes me look like I have an addiction or health issues. I was going to give it 1 lippie because they should not be smudging, I don't even have oily lids! But, it does go on smooth and creamy. So I will at least give it a two. Now if for some reason, smudging is ok with you, then it is a lovely product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by mikxoh

problems with eyeliner blurring your contacts? TRY THIS :D! for the longest time I was using milani's eyeliner but I guess the formula is just too soft where it would smudge onto my contacts throughout the day. This was obviously a problem since I couldn't see jack $#!t through blurry contacts. Such a pain. I finally took a risk with this eyeliner and I'm not looking back! It's even MORE affordable than the milani one and most importantly - NO BLURRY CONTACTS :D! the one down side I can see with this item is that you have to sharpen it. if they could finally crank out a swivel pencil version like milani had then I'd love it even more but I don't mind too much. inexpensive, pigmentation is awesome and lasts about 5-6 hours before looking a tad faded. Reapplying isn't a big deal for me and I find that it rarely smudges/travels under my eyes compared to the milani one which I had to constantly check to my sure it didn't run throughout the day.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2014 2:35:00 PM More reviews by LockMorgan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Overall, one of the better pencil eyeliners in the drugstore, that's for sure. I still got a fair amount of smudging after a few hours, which was disappointing, and I didn't find that it stayed in my waterline very well. However, it's easy to use, is very pigmented, and is much easier to use (and does smudge less) than other drugstore pencil eyeliners, so I will probably buy again when I run out (that will be a long time from now though, so who knows, maybe something better will be out by then. I am by no means attached to this product).

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2014 1:11:00 AM More reviews by iheartmakeup01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Very black eyeliner, but does smudge after a couple hours. Because of that, I would not buy it again.