November 24, 2014 | 1933 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal - Black

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by LaLa6699

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the absolute WORST eyeliner out there. Towards the end of the day, I have eyeliner all over my eyes. It runs into the corner of my eyes and down onto my face.
It makes me look like a HOT. MESS.
I will never buy it again... in black.
The nude eyeliner is nice and stays on pretty well.
I dont know why it works and the black doesn't. Must be totally different formula.

Don't waste your money on this junk. Waterproof my bum.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by vickie34

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am a little disappointed on this
This one is not good for working on the waterline
though it claims to be waterproof, it does smudge

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2014 9:08:00 AM More reviews by maryannemiles

I do not like this at all. I was excited to try it after seeing some You Tube reviews that highly recommended this product. When I apply this to my upper waterline it transfers to my lower lids when I blink. When using it to tightline or over my upper lashes it smudges and smears, and seems to even when it hasn't been touched. At the end of the day it is all over the place. It travels its way down my lower eyelids and makes me look like I haven't slept in a week. It is a very dark black and I like the way it looks for the first 20 seconds of wearing it. I am back on the hunt for a waterproof eyeliner. I wanted to give this a rating of just one lippie...accidentally hit two, and now can't change it.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2014 2:51:00 AM More reviews by kidii

This is the worst kajal I've ever used. Yeah, it's waterproof but only when you are trying to wash it off from your hand, not inside of the eyes. When I apply this inside of the upper waterline, it completely goes down, to the lower lash line. So it's totaly useless for me. If you going to buy this for waterline, then don't.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2014 7:25:00 AM More reviews by acatcalledbellatrix

I have an embaressingly large collection of eyeliners for someone who isn't a makeup artist. This is the black eyeliner I reach for every morning to line my tightline after winged liner. It does smudge down under my eyes throughout the day but so does every other eyeliner I try. This one however, is incredibly pigmented and actually shows up some form of black on my tightline.

And if I do want to wear this on my lower lash line, it smudges out very easily and glides on smoothly. I have most of the other colours too but I'll always have one of the black ones in my collection I think.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2014 5:41:00 PM More reviews by ElizaMateo

It's a really good eyeliner. For a really good price too! However I recommend using it only for the top lash line and not your waterline. And the only bad thing about this eyeliner is it runs out SO FAST. Which sucks for an eyeliner that's pretty good.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2014 8:13:00 AM More reviews by Heliana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I heard mostly positive reviews about this so I gave it a try. it's not waterproof at all and barely stays in the waterline. you have to swipe your waterline with a q tip so it will last a bit longer but it definitely needs touch up during the day. Will not be repurchasing it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by macbook313

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I hated this e/l so much! I'll start by staying I wear contacts and have easily irritated eyes. This unfortunately dried my contacts out so badly, they ripped. When I took them out, my eyes burned and itched for hours afterwards. Needless to say, I returned the product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2014 2:12:00 AM More reviews by Metalmaiden

Best kohl eyeliner ive tried by far. The pigmentation is almost as good as the buxom eyeliner i lost, with the exception only that its not as creamy when applied. But i dont have to worry about smudging or it running allover my eyes, i live in colorado where you never know what the weathers gonna be like from one moment to the next. Through snow, sun, rain, wind, humidity, all of colorados crazy weather, crying, sweating , or my oily face, this will not budge one bit until i take it off with waterproof eye makeup remover at the end of the day. This is the only rimmell eyeliner ive tried so far that i can actually say i love and that i will repurchase again :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Yvetteski

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is an adequate eyeliner. It is not really waterproof, at least not on oily lids. It is nice and dark, so that is a plus. I have this in my spare or emergency make up kit I keep in the car. It seems stable in the heat.