September 1, 2014 | 1059 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal - Black

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2014 2:12:00 AM More reviews by Metalmaiden

Best kohl eyeliner ive tried by far. The pigmentation is almost as good as the buxom eyeliner i lost, with the exception only that its not as creamy when applied. But i dont have to worry about smudging or it running allover my eyes, i live in colorado where you never know what the weathers gonna be like from one moment to the next. Through snow, sun, rain, wind, humidity, all of colorados crazy weather, crying, sweating , or my oily face, this will not budge one bit until i take it off with waterproof eye makeup remover at the end of the day. This is the only rimmell eyeliner ive tried so far that i can actually say i love and that i will repurchase again :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Yvetteski

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is an adequate eyeliner. It is not really waterproof, at least not on oily lids. It is nice and dark, so that is a plus. I have this in my spare or emergency make up kit I keep in the car. It seems stable in the heat.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2014 5:37:00 AM More reviews by JL98

I know tons of people love this eyeliner so I thought I'd try it out for myself! Considering the price, it is a fairly good product - with a few applications, you get a really intense black colour. I've used it for tightlining, and while it's very easy to apply it does tend to transfer a little from my upper waterline to my bottom lashline, although my eyes are a bit oily in that area. It's a bit annoying that you have to sharpen this as you use up the product (which has quite a soft texture and consistency) but then most drugstore eyeliners are like this. Overall not a bad product, although I wouldn't use it on those really hot sweaty days...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2014 1:59:00 AM More reviews by Hisangel710

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The best eyeliner out. Its bold and black and I love it. It only smudges just after applying it but wait a few minutes until it sets and its good for the rest of the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2014 11:16:00 PM More reviews by ATay7

I really like this! It really only smudges within the first minute of applying, but if you don't touch it in the first few minutes, then you'll be set! I have oily eyelids, and this stays on the whole day for me, and the color never fades! Will repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2014 11:21:00 AM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my mums holy grail eyeliner. I noticed her repurchasing it a lot so I asked her what it was like, she said it was really good and it was dark and easy to apply. I saw that it was waterproof and decided I would try it, because I am always on the lookout for a very dark eyeliner that lasts on my UPPER waterline and doesn't transfer to my BOTTOM waterline, in other words, I wanted an eyeliner for tightlining only. This product definitely was not waterproof, it smudged like crazy within the first few minutes of application, and surprise surprise, when i put it in my top waterline, it transferred to the bottom as soon as i blinked (i wiped the oil off my top and bottom waterline before applying it to prevent transfer). Also, as soon as this touched water, it ran down my eyes. Most likely the worst eyeliner I have ever used, complete waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2014 12:11:00 PM More reviews by lauralipstick

I just bought this eyeliner the other day. Im always on the look out for a good eyeliner that will outlast the day on my waterline and this does the job! Ive had trouble with my eyeliners, always fading or leaking on the corner of my eye with black watery look (not hot).
This does neither, it just stays put for hours and it still looks black, so happy with this. Ive only used it on the waterline so Im not sure how it goes when applied on the lid or under the eye and im yet to try the smudger it comes with but if you love to have a black waterline i definately recommend you try this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 11:26:00 PM More reviews by itiselizabeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Green

I heard this is a dupe for Urban Decay's Perversion. I'm not sure but I don't feel the need to test that out because this eyeliner is my HG. This is the blackest eyeliner I've ever known. It is very creamy so it glides right on your eyelid or waterline with no tugging. You can blend out the line if you want, but after it sets, it does NOT budge. I don't really prefer to wear black in my waterline, but I have a couple times with this. It's definitely not waterproof. You'll need to set it with an eyeshadow if you want it to completely stay. It won't give you raccoon eyes though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by mymakeuprules

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is awesome!! It does not budge, smudge, travel. And everything smudges on me. I bought 3 backups, I'm so scared they are running out. It's also very easy to work with, it glides on with no tugging (like some other long lasting eye pencils) The taupe and bronze are also great.
I've never used it on my waterline, so can't comment on that but as a liner HG all the way.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2014 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Johnna1123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

It makes me wonder why people say this smudges. I have oily lids, still use eye cream (so worried about wrinkles) , and have no problem with this smudging at all. It goes on really easily, is very, very pigmented, and stays put all day. It is one of my favorite eyeliners.