Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal - Black

3.6

ISODODECANE, HYDROGENATED POLYCYCLOPENTADIENE, POLYETHYLENE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PARAFFIN, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, PERFLUORONONYL DIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, SILICA, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES, TALC, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, POLYURETHANE-11, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, TIN OXIDE, BHT. [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/+/-: MICA, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ALUMINUM POWDER (CI 77000), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), FD&C YELLOW NO. 5 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI 19140), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510), CARMINE (CI 75470)].

on 2/25/2015 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

God this stuff sucks. It transfers and smudges everywhere! Literally ten minutes after application, there are black smudges all over my lower lash line. I don't get how people are saying this stuff is waterproof. Maybe I got a bad one. This eyeliner is worse than the UD liners which were my least favorite eyeliners until I found this crap.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This is a good dupe for Urban Decay's 24/7 liner! Very black, soft, glides on easily, and pretty waterproof. I still experience a little transfer from time to time, but I have really oily eyelids and this is HEAPS better than the non waterproof version.

on 1/24/2015 11:51:00 PM

This is the only nonsensical eyeliner I've ever tried. I line my upper lashes and I should be done for the day because this stuff is waterproof, right? Only it isn't. It smudges and ends up under my eyes while I'm at work. But the smudges clean up without a problem. I remove it before bed, which should be easy because I know it is not waterproof. But when I get up, I have smudges again, as if I didn't remove it all. So it won't stay on through normal wear, but won't come off completely when I try to remove it. Makes no sense at all.

on 12/24/2014 6:37:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

LOVED IT! Stays in place, very black, and long lasting! Very happy with this! I would repurchase it, but I can never find it anywhere, because it is always sold out. Great for waterline!

on 11/17/2014 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is the absolute WORST eyeliner out there. Towards the end of the day, I have eyeliner all over my eyes. It runs into the corner of my eyes and down onto my face.
It makes me look like a HOT. MESS.
I will never buy it again... in black.
The nude eyeliner is nice and stays on pretty well.
I dont know why it works and the black doesn't. Must be totally different formula.

Don't waste your money on this junk. Waterproof my bum.

on 11/5/2014 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am a little disappointed on this
This one is not good for working on the waterline
though it claims to be waterproof, it does smudge

on 10/19/2014 9:08:00 AM

I do not like this at all. I was excited to try it after seeing some You Tube reviews that highly recommended this product. When I apply this to my upper waterline it transfers to my lower lids when I blink. When using it to tightline or over my upper lashes it smudges and smears, and seems to even when it hasn't been touched. At the end of the day it is all over the place. It travels its way down my lower eyelids and makes me look like I haven't slept in a week. It is a very dark black and I like the way it looks for the first 20 seconds of wearing it. I am back on the hunt for a waterproof eyeliner. I wanted to give this a rating of just one lippie...accidentally hit two, and now can't change it.

on 10/16/2014 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is the worst kajal I've ever used. Yeah, it's waterproof but only when you are trying to wash it off from your hand, not inside of the eyes. When I apply this inside of the upper waterline, it completely goes down, to the lower lash line. So it's totaly useless for me. If you going to buy this for waterline, then don't.

I have an embaressingly large collection of eyeliners for someone who isn't a makeup artist. This is the black eyeliner I reach for every morning to line my tightline after winged liner. It does smudge down under my eyes throughout the day but so does every other eyeliner I try. This one however, is incredibly pigmented and actually shows up some form of black on my tightline.

And if I do want to wear this on my lower lash line, it smudges out very easily and glides on smoothly. I have most of the other colours too but I'll always have one of the black ones in my collection I think.

on 9/22/2014 5:41:00 PM

It's a really good eyeliner. For a really good price too! However I recommend using it only for the top lash line and not your waterline. And the only bad thing about this eyeliner is it runs out SO FAST. Which sucks for an eyeliner that's pretty good.