April 20, 2014 | 1831 users online

Eyeliner - Smashbox - Limitless Eye Liner in Onyx

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 2:47:00 AM More reviews by GreekGodddesss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

By far my favorite black eyeliner. I use it on my water line both on top and bottom and it is the only liner that does not run or smudge and it goes on easily and very black. The sharpener in the cap makes it great for traveling. No need for sharpeners I use the one in the cap for all my pencils! I buy two at a time so I don't run out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2014 4:45:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of the few liners I can wear on my waterline without irritation or running. I think I finally found my HG :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

Great eyeliner, it really works well! Not my HG, but it is definitely something that is a nice pick-me up. The Onyx one is great- it is a nice, dark matte black that glides on very smoothly! It works great for both upper and lower lashlines, and it stays well. It doesn't perform super well on the waterline, though. Limitless is an awesome eyeliner if you want a smoky or smudgy look! The only downside here is that it refuses to work in cold conditions- it just does not want to transfer on any product into my eyes when the temperature is below 70 degrees! It is what caused me to mark it down, but it is not a huge deal. Limitless is not too expensive, but it still has a formidable cost. I would recommend it to anyone who does not live in super cold weather!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2013 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

This is an amazing eye liner. I received in in a Smashbox kit and loved it from the start. The color is Onyx which is straight up black. Black liner is my favorite and this one is creamy and pigmented. It just glides across the skin and doesn't smudge. One of my favorite eye liners I own!