April 19, 2014 | 1546 users online

Shampoo - Matrix - Biolage Hydrathérapie

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by cutelildeadbear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

So this is the new version of the Hydrating/Ultra Hydrating line. I'm not sure why they changed, or what they changed, but this version is so much better. I'm using the Ultra Hydrating and it is amazing. It smells the same as the old formula. But it is thicker and creamier. It has medium lather. It cleans my hair well, and does not leave a residue or build up but does leave it feeling as hydrated as can be expected for just a shampoo. I suppose you could go without conditioner using this every once in a while, but I never go without conditioner since my hair is very course and wavy and tangles easily. Over all I love this shampoo and will continue to buy it. I have nothing negative to say about it. And you can often find it on sale at Ulta. In a nutshell, if you tried their old formula and didn't like it or only thought it was so- so, then you should try this again, you might like it more this time around.