Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

2.7

on 4/29/2014 12:23:00 AM

This remover claims to work on waterproof eye makeup, but it felt like water mixed with a little alcohol. I had to rub very hard to even get some of my waterproof mascara off. At least 4 eyelashes came out from the force needed to remove the makeup. I am returning this tomorrow. I would have been better off using olive oil or baby oil. I'm not even sure this product could remove non-waterproof makeup. Do not recommend this at all. The cap is also a bit large and awkward to handle.

on 3/31/2014 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I'm astonished about the one previous review, because I have the absolute opposite opinion about this product. Even on the Ulta website it was not that well reviewed, but I am VERY happy with this product. It works much better than many others I have tried, including some far more expensive ones. It does the job very quickly and very thoroughly and I wear mascara, eyeliner and eye shadow every day. No rubbing required, everything comes right off with one swipe.

I'd recommend this to anyone!

on 8/19/2013 10:12:00 PM

Meh... This remover simply does not remove eye makeup thoroughly. I wear only mascara and not that much, and regardless of how long I hold the saturated cotton to my eye, I am always left with raccoon effect after I use my facial cleanser. It doesn't matter if the mascara is waterproof or not. This just doesn't do the job. Two lippies for the container which has a terrific secure snapping cap and travels well... Just need to put a better product inside.