November 23, 2014 | 1099 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Total Effects Moisturizer + Serum Duo with Broad Spectrum SPF 15 –fragrance free

rated 1 of 5 on 8/20/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by yingxiaodong

OMG, I hate it. For the first two days, it looks fine but my face become extremely oily. The worst thing is, it causes acne on my face! Thanks to this product!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2013 12:18:00 PM More reviews by Summerkisses88

My husband brought this for by accident. So I tried it out and it moisture but not enough for me and also it made my oily face, extra oily. And the SPF isn't enough for me. Overall, I really don't like this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2013 10:56:00 AM More reviews by dbmiller

This is pretty damn good. I like that it combines two products, although I still end up using more since my skin is very dry. I like that it has SPF. The only thing I don't like is how thick it is, but that goes away after a while. UPDATE: Decided that this is far too thick and not enough moisture.