Olay Total Effects Moisturizer + Serum Duo with Broad Spectrum SPF 15 –fragrance free

2.8

THIS IS FOR THE FRAGRANCED VERSION.

i just bumped on a super bargain for this and got 2 for the price of 1, MINUS 6 euros because they both had an older offer on them!!
that been said, i got the two of them for 13 euros. an amazing price!

i ve been trying it for 2-3 days now and i am completely satisfied, so far.
my skin is perfectly hydrated, looks radiant and plumped, make up glides on it smoothly, and it comes with 20 spf spectrum , which is pretty amazing year round.
it really feels like a duo in my skin. i do feel the serum product.
my skin is combo, more oily during summer, normal to dehydrated in cold weather.
it s mildly cold here now and it is perfect for this temperature (8- 15 C),
it might be too much for very oily skin. but it s fine from combo / normal to slightly dry skin.
one pump is enough for the face and neck, maybe a second will be needed if you want to apply to the clivage.
i love the fragrance, too.
i ve tried regenerist products in the past, my skin just loves olay , though it is very sensitive to breakouts. no problems till now, at all.

OMG, I hate it. For the first two days, it looks fine but my face become extremely oily. The worst thing is, it causes acne on my face! Thanks to this product!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My husband brought this for by accident. So I tried it out and it moisture but not enough for me and also it made my oily face, extra oily. And the SPF isn't enough for me. Overall, I really don't like this.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is pretty damn good. I like that it combines two products, although I still end up using more since my skin is very dry. I like that it has SPF. The only thing I don't like is how thick it is, but that goes away after a while. UPDATE: Decided that this is far too thick and not enough moisture.