TiGi Bedhead Urban Antidotes Level 3 Resurrection Conditioner

4.7

Water , Cetearyl Alcohol , Dimethicone , Fragrance , Stearamidoethyl Diethylamine , Behentrimonium Chloride , Dipropylene Glycol , Lactic Acid , Amodimethicone , Potassium Chloride , Disodium EDTA , DMDM Hydantoin , Cetrimonium Chloride , PEG 7 Propylheptyl Ether , Phenoxyethanol , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Hydrogen Peroxide , Limonene , Linalool

on 8/12/2015 12:21:00 PM

This stuff makes my hair fall out like crazy :(
Probably it's too strong for my dry and damaged blonde hair.
I will be sticking to their fashionista hair line. It is far much better for my hair.
This one may work wonders for other people, but not for me. Really bummed with the money I wasted on this.

on 6/13/2015 2:01:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

So I was watching one of the amazing "Lustrelux's" videos on youtube and I came across a video where she was raving about this shampoo. She kept complimenting the smell and how soft it left her hair, so I figured why not give it a shot. I have been using this shampoo and conditioner set for 2 days and I kid you not I have NEVER came across a shampoo and conditioner that leaves my hair with so much fragrance, not to mention my hair feels feathery soft. I LOVE this set and i'm only on day 2.

I would Totes recommend :)

This stuff saved my hair. Between switching coasts, adjusting to hard water and getting over processed highlights, my thick but fine hair was taking a beating and nothing was helping. Urban antidotes has made it soft, shiny, manageable and silky again. It moisturizes the ends and I don't wake up with a tangled rat's nest anymore.

I've been impressed with every single Toni and Guy product I've ever tried. I also highly recommend their training salons if you live near one.

on 3/3/2015 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best conditioner I have used yet. My hair is fine, dry and blond. I also wear extensions. This is the only conditioner I have found and I have tried them all that will keep my hair healthy, shiny, super super soft and manageable AND does the same for the extensions. Blonde extensions get dry fast and start to not look as pretty anymore. This conditioner will keep them soft, detangled and bouncy as on the day they were put in. The only reason I don't give this conditioner 5 stars is that it has a very strong fruity scent to it. On the plus side the scent does stay and people have complimented me on how good my hair smells.

on 2/28/2015 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

K I got a liter of this & liter of shampoo at cosmoprof with my discount for $12.. So price wise... I came out awesome. (Liters are usually $15 a piece) I love the smell of this conditioner & the matching shampoo.. It's so fruity and it stays in your hair all. day. The only reason I took away a lippie for this conditioner was because its kind of heavy if used daily. My roots are kinda sticky when I blow out my hair but everything else is soft and fluffy with volume. Now it doesn't leave my roots sticky when I let air dry so I may have to continue doing that. Have a good clarifying shampoo and lighter conditioner in the shower to use every 2 or 3 washes! I like the level 1 of bed head (clarifying enough for me lol) & gvp conditioning balm which is always light on my hair. Hope my review helps(:

on 12/31/2014 10:11:00 AM

I have bleaced dry hair, and I bought this conditioner last year, and I've used it ever since.
Before I used Kerastase, Redken, Sebastian, but this is better than theese(!!)
It has a DELICIOUS smell and leaves my hair nice and smooth. I struggle with split ends and I can honestly say this is the best conditioner I've tried. I use this in my lengths (?Not so good in english haha), but if I use it in my scalp, i get quite greasy hair the next day.

It costs around 13 GBP (130 NOK ), which is cheep - at least if you live in Norway were everything is soo expensive....

on 8/29/2014 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the best conditioner I have ever used. After bleaching my very long hair white, it is the only one that has made my hair manageable. The smell is sickly, but in terms of what it does, it doesn't even factor in. Also, after my hair dries, the smell fades to a tolerable level. I will be purchasing until they stop selling this product.

on 5/7/2014 8:46:00 AM

This is one of the best conditioners I've tried, (and boy, I've tried many). Really helps my dry and damaged hair.
The only problem is the smell, it's very strong and fruity, to the point where it becomes overwhelming.
Also I don't quite like the packaging, would be better if it came with a pump.

on 5/6/2014 5:27:00 AM

First time when I used TiGi Bed Head Urban Antidotes Resurrection shampoo and conditioner, I was amazed by the results! My long, dry, damaged hair with highlights was all of a sudden soft and healthy, just wonderful!

Since then I keep using these products, because nothing else seems to reach this good results. Love everything about TiGi Urban Antidotes Resurrection, luckily there are big bottles available.

on 5/5/2014 2:27:00 PM

Level 3 Resurrection is my favorite shampoo and conditioner ever and believe me I have used almost every high-end and drug-store brand ...... my hair is not damaged, but I use Resurrection regardless because it works so well on my long, wavy and color-treated hair ...... I have perfect hair ....... my hair feels healthy, is shiny and most of the time I no longer need to style it as it dries nicely (my waves look shiny and frizz-free.) I do want to add that there are other haircare lines that I love, however, they all came with a small price (e.g. causes build-up, hard to find or super expensive,) however, Resurrection meets all my requirements and I have no issues with build-up, inventory or price.) My hair is not dry or damaged, but Resurrection still works great on healthy hair ..... it does have a strong scent and I find that it lasts on next-day hair, but it is a fresh and fruit scent and makes my hair smell clean even after a day or two.