August 21, 2014 | 1304 users online

Conditioner - TiGi - Bedhead Urban Antidotes Level 3 Resurrection Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 8:46:00 AM More reviews by Laura2121

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best conditioners I've tried, (and boy, I've tried many). Really helps my dry and damaged hair.
The only problem is the smell, it's very strong and fruity, to the point where it becomes overwhelming.
Also I don't quite like the packaging, would be better if it came with a pump.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 5:27:00 AM More reviews by annepulla

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

First time when I used TiGi Bed Head Urban Antidotes Resurrection shampoo and conditioner, I was amazed by the results! My long, dry, damaged hair with highlights was all of a sudden soft and healthy, just wonderful!

Since then I keep using these products, because nothing else seems to reach this good results. Love everything about TiGi Urban Antidotes Resurrection, luckily there are big bottles available.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by rp1017

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Level 3 Resurrection is my favorite shampoo and conditioner ever and believe me I have used almost every high-end and drug-store brand ...... my hair is not damaged, but I use Resurrection regardless because it works so well on my long, wavy and color-treated hair ...... I have perfect hair ....... my hair feels healthy, is shiny and most of the time I no longer need to style it as it dries nicely (my waves look shiny and frizz-free.) I do want to add that there are other haircare lines that I love, however, they all came with a small price (e.g. causes build-up, hard to find or super expensive,) however, Resurrection meets all my requirements and I have no issues with build-up, inventory or price.) My hair is not dry or damaged, but Resurrection still works great on healthy hair ..... it does have a strong scent and I find that it lasts on next-day hair, but it is a fresh and fruit scent and makes my hair smell clean even after a day or two.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2014 7:26:00 PM More reviews by 1017

Pros: Pleasent fruity smell but not OTT, very conditioning, great for thicker, coarser hair types

Cons: Way too heavy for my uber fine curly locks. I looked like a drowned rat. Dimethicone is one of the top 3 ingredeints and I have learned that this particular silicone & this high up on the ingredeint list are just not good for my fine locks.

I have friends I would definitely rec'd this to for their thick hair. But for us truly fine haired ladies this is way too much (unless you like the uber flat look). Honestly, for my hair type, this is a 1 lippie product. But it smells nice and leaves my hair feeling nice, just super weighed down. And this would be great for other hair types. So I am settling on a 3 lippie rating.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2014 3:50:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this at Ulta during their Buy 2 Get 1 Free sale. It comes in a red tube and has the consistency of a runny yogurt. You only need to use a small amount for your hair since this is a bit cone heavy. My hair was left feeling very hydrated and frizzless after my shower. It helps detangle and soften well without being heavy. It also rinses clean and has a nice strawberry candy scent that is strong and lingers. Some of those that are scent sensitive may want to skip this one. Also, make sure to clarify every now and then if you are going to use this conditioner daily. I can't wait to try the Recovery version to see which one I would prefer. Tigi Resurrection conditioner cost me about $15.99 but I would also check out places like Marshalls and Ross for bottles as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 11:47:00 PM More reviews by debs328

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this conditioner out as I love trying new hair products. It has done a really fantastic job in moisturising my dry, damaged hair. I usually use Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrator and compared to that (which I love), it is less heavy...it feels like I have less in my hair. My hair feels really light after I've used it, and after straightening it looks very good, almost like I've come out of the salon.

The only one thing I would say about it is that it has a very strong scent! I still gave it a 5 because I think the scent is a personal thing and some people may love it. It's a very sickly sweet smell, which usually I like, but somehow for me this brings back flashbacks of taking that strong smelling baby medicine when I was a kid! The first time I put it in, I was thinking, oh no...I hate this smell! It was still quite strong that night and the next day. But I think I've become more used to it now and it doesn't bother me quite so much now. Even despite the scent, if it manages to get my hair to behave then it still deserves a 5!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by goddessofthegalaxy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This system is absolutely amazing! My hair was so crispy from over processing and dry because of brittle and spit ends. I even cut my hair a whole 10 inches and still it wouldn't stop splitting or breaking. After I changed my hair from black to magenta I just wanted it to be nice and soft and I decide to use this system. OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Not only was my hair super ridiculously soft, the breakage stopped after only one use! I was so amazing I was so happy that I bought the full salon size bottles. The smell is also divine! I love it so much I was mesmerized. My hair is so soft and it didn't weigh it down at all. My hair looks full, shiny, and healthy. After countless trials and disappointments from other products that claimed to fix over processed an severely damaged hair, I'm am absolutely satisfied with this system! You definitely get what you pay for and it so worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2013 11:34:00 AM More reviews by Peahennery

Wonderful stuff. I have bleached and dyed and bleached and dyed my hair for the past 5 years now. Obviously now I have a better understanding of what I'm doing but I have had more of my fair share of horrifying "my hair is jelly when wet & carpet when dry" moments. So recently I during my transition from dark brown to white (lilac to be precise) I ran out of my HG of hair repair Joico K-pak reconstructor I decided to give this a shot. My hair was in fairly decent condition before using it, a bit dried out and snappy at the ends. After using it about 3-4 times my hair feels much smoother and healthier. Considering the price was very reasonable at about $17 I am quite pleased. Although I would still choose the Joico over this conditioner it was a great buy and would be perfect if you have a bit of dryness and damage resulting from bleaching but not enough to warrant forking out the dough for Joico. PS smells good!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 9:03:00 AM More reviews by CateA23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is just fab. I bought this after a hairdresser gave me a small bottle after ruining my hair by leaving highlights in for too long. I now buy the 750ml set with the shampoo (£25 for both from amazon / feel unique) and would never go back. My hair is abused daily by dye, heat and general wear and tear and it has never been so shiny and healthy. It may seem expensive but it's worth every penny - a little goes a long way and these last around 2-3 months. INVEST!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by trish7210

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I give this product a rating of 5 because it actually does what it claims. Don't get me wrong, it's not a miracle product....I don't know if such a thing exists, but I haven't found it. However, it does seem to heal my hair a bit. It leaves it in a little better of condition than before, so that's a plus! It's $15 for only 200ml, which goes fast, so this is a pretty expensive product. It is also rather runny, which makes the squeeze bottle design less than ideal, but I've been careful to not let any leak out lol! The smell is pretty strong, like a sweet, fruity smell, but I don't mind it. Overall, it leaves my hair looking pretty good and tames frizziness, so this gets 5 stars!