L'Oreal Colour Riche Balm - 218 Rose Elixir

4.2

on 6/30/2015 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Really liked the formula, no weird l'oreal scent, very moisturizing and comfortable to wear. Packaging is nice. Problem is there is no colour with this balm, I might as well wear clear balm. I am very pale so usually even the sheerest of shades give me a bit of colour but this just gave some shine and that's it. I'll use it up as a normal colourless balm and will try other shades. Would not repurchase this colour.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I love Tendre Mauve and Nourishing Nude but I would not repurchase Rose Elixir. Although I love the smell and the fact is has SPF 15 like the other Balms, Rose Elixir has absolutely no color payoff. It is not that other two are super pigmented but you can build up the color on both. This makes my lips look slightly glossy but no color at all! I love these but I would not repurchase this particular one again.

on 9/3/2014 9:55:00 PM

I have very dry lips so this balm is perfect for me. The rose elixir shade is a light & very lovely natural pink tint. I love how glossy it looks, without the sticky feeling most glosses give you. I will be purchasing the berry shade in the future for when I feel like wearing a brighter color, but this will be perfect for my everyday natural look I prefer.

on 4/24/2014 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This product comes in a nice package. It has SPF 15 as a bonus. This is about it. The pigment is non existent, the staying power is about 30 min. There are so many better options out there.

on 4/22/2014 9:25:00 PM

I found this had very poor pigmentation, even for what it's supposed to be; a tinted balm. The nude had better pigment than this.

on 4/21/2014 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Rose Elixir is such a pretty color, and though it IS very sheer, it just gives my lips that little boost of color and it has a bit of shine. It feels kind of slick on your lips, BUT it's not a wet, runny, or slippery feeling. And the SPF 15 is definitely a bonus, since I'll be wearing this mostly in the spring and summer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I love the classy packaging, and the product is extremely moisturizing. One coat of my this gives a light wash of color and you don't need an actual lip balm. It's kinda like a tinted lip balm so you have to reapply it a lot to keep the color there, but if you just want a sheer color with a lot of moisture, this is perfect. Amazing product and great price, highly recommend it :)!

on 2/1/2014 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is my favorite lip product ever. It's the first lip product I've ever used completely. My lips get very dry in the winter and this is perfect for that time because it hydrates them but also gives some color to it.

on 1/21/2014 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is great. The amount of color is perfect. Its a lovely rose thats really glossy and still lets your natural lip color show through, which I enjoy. I do like the smell, which smells like cotton candy to me. But now the taste is just a bit off putting to me but it isnt that bad. Im not buying it to eat it. This balm is really moisturizing and doesnt inhance dry spots on your lips like some colored balms do. I would definitely recommend this product!

on 1/13/2014 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

Seriously, THE first lip product that I have ever finished. I am not a big lip product junkie at all. This is your regular everyday balm, with a slight hint of a rosy tone. I found it moisturizing enough for me and it was easy to apply, no mirror needed. It smells like cotton candy, and provides a bit of sheen on your lips. Simple, yet very pretty on my pale skin (NC 25)

Recommended for Medium Skin