Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil

Soy Bean Oil, Walnut Seed Oil, Kiwi Fruit Extract, Olive Fruit Oil, Castor Seed Oil, Sesame Seed Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Safflower Oil And Calendula Extract And Yarrow Extract And Cucumber Extract And Carrageenan Extract And Ginseng Extract And Sage Extract And Comfrey Extract And Ginseng Extract And Sage Extract And Comfrey Extract And Aloe Extract, Fragrance

I love this oil.., I use it as a hot oil treatment for my very dry hair&I sometimes put in my bath water&as a body oil after bath or shower&I'm cacasion but I do buy a lot of Africa's best products they really do make my hair so much better&easier to style.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

When my hair is dry, I rub a few drops of this oil between my palms and massage my hair with it, ends upward. Makes it glossy and moisturized. The price is unbeatable for such an array of natural ingredients.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Super CHEAP and effective product!! It has so many uses for $2 and some change. I use this oil as a hot oil treatment once a week, and it's so much better than v05 or any hot oils I've tried from the drugstore. My favorite uses for this are as an all-over body moisturizer, it leaves my skin glowing:) I also mix it with my conditioner and I've noticed a big difference in the way my hair looks and split ends are less noticeable. IMO, this is an HG miracle product, the only thing I dislike is the baby powder smell--reminds me of my grandmas closet! Very strong and the fragrance lingers throughout the day.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

First of all, I use this as an eye makeup remover. It's super cheap at walmart (only about $2.00), doesn't irritate my eyes, or cause me to break out. I've only used it in my hair a few times, it doesn't seem to be very heavy as far as oils go, and I didn't notice much of a difference. I have bleached caucasian hair, and it isn't an intensive enough treatment for me. I would use it at night under a shower cap, and rinse it out with shampoo in the morning. This will last forever if you use it for eye makeup removal, and the packaging it pretty decent and doesn't get messy.