November 23, 2014 | 960 users online

Hair Treatments - Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2014 12:03:00 AM More reviews by twilty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

When my hair is dry, I rub a few drops of this oil between my palms and massage my hair with it, ends upward. Makes it glossy and moisturized. The price is unbeatable for such an array of natural ingredients.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2013 5:11:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

Super CHEAP and effective product!! It has so many uses for $2 and some change. I use this oil as a hot oil treatment once a week, and it's so much better than v05 or any hot oils I've tried from the drugstore. My favorite uses for this are as an all-over body moisturizer, it leaves my skin glowing:) I also mix it with my conditioner and I've noticed a big difference in the way my hair looks and split ends are less noticeable. IMO, this is an HG miracle product, the only thing I dislike is the baby powder smell--reminds me of my grandmas closet! Very strong and the fragrance lingers throughout the day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by cheeky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

First of all, I use this as an eye makeup remover. It's super cheap at walmart (only about $2.00), doesn't irritate my eyes, or cause me to break out. I've only used it in my hair a few times, it doesn't seem to be very heavy as far as oils go, and I didn't notice much of a difference. I have bleached caucasian hair, and it isn't an intensive enough treatment for me. I would use it at night under a shower cap, and rinse it out with shampoo in the morning. This will last forever if you use it for eye makeup removal, and the packaging it pretty decent and doesn't get messy.