Smooth 'N Shine Olive & Tea Tree RevivOil Nourishing Deep Recovery Conditioner

2.5

Price: $

Price: $

Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethiconol , Dimethicone , Limonene , Benzyl Alcohol , Menthol , Melaleuca Altemifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil , Eugenol , Linalool , Citronellol , Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil , Carvone , Allylanisole , Eucalyptol , D Alpha Pinene , Geraniol , Citral , Olive Oil , Farnesol

on 4/14/2013 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have super dry hair that's been damaged by chemical styling. I used this last night and let it sit on my hair while in the shower so that the steam would help it sink into my low porosity hair. It's very thick and felt great going on. It smells really good too, like mint but doesnt give that tingle like other mint products do. When I went to rinse it out, it felt like the water just beaded right off of my hair. It was as if I had sprayed a water repellent like Rain-X on my hair. When I finally got it all out, my hair felt very tangled, like I had never put a conditioning product in my hair. Once out of the shower, it was hard to comb through and once air dryed, it felt kind of stiff, and was very dull. Nowhere near being soft and shiny and weightless like the product claims.

on 2/21/2013 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I love this so far. This was suggested to me by a licensed hair stylist, and it's great. It comes in a packet, and there is 1.7 fl oz in it. It promises to give you weightless and revived hair. It feels pretty heavy going on, and definitiely makes my hair greasy faster than normal, but it also gives me smooth silky hair that looks and feels great. I used this and my boyfriend commented on how nice my hair looked (he never notices stuff like that). I got this at walmart for a dollar. The smell is minty, and doesn't really linger after you get out of the shower. It is pretty thick so keep that in mind, and pretty difficult to rinse out. My hair is super damaged and bleached, and soaked this product right up. I suggest only using it on the ends.