Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 in Sugar Coral

4.6

on 12/25/2014 4:29:00 AM

I love this product for protecting my lips from the sun and moisturizing them while they're chapped. However I'm not in tune with the color, because it's orangey and comes right off when I drink, smile or rubbing my lips together. It's a smooth application and I can only use this by dabbing the product. I find smothering it on like a lipstick is a big waste and i don't like it to feel thick on my lips. It had a slight lemon scent, and taste like nothing. I'm not the type to eat my lipstick and lipgloss, but when I accidentally do it does not taste like lemon..haha. I gave it 4 lippies for SPF 15, hydration, twist on cap, and a huge Chapstick from full size purchase!

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

My first Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment. While this is marketed as a tinted lip balm, I love that the Coral color was quite bright and I do love the pop of color when using this, without the feel of a lipstick. Besides the colour, like a normal lip balm, it does moisturise my lips and leave them looking plump and soft. I have heard stories of this lip balm melting in the heat, but I have not experienced this, but then again, I am careful with where I leave it (never in the glove compartment or anywhere warm). I carried it in my work makeup pouch with no issued. I will certainly look at getting other colors in future.

on 9/2/2013 1:41:00 PM

This color gives just the right amount of pop. It is beautiful without being overwhelming or fake-looking. The color and shine last a few hours and hydrate very well. The packaging is super cute as well. I will definitely be stocking up.

on 8/30/2013 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I was hoping the pigmentation would be closer to that of Rose Tinted that I could wear with everything, but Coral looks more like a lipstick so it's a bit limiting. Aside from that, it's very moisturizing and has a really nice squishy, jelly quality that feels very plush on the lips. It has a faint, flowery taste that fades after a while. Unfortunately it melts very easily, exacerbated by the metal tube. Why on earth would someone put a stick lip product in a heat-conducting tube?? It's kind of expensive for a lip balm (probably due partly to the dumb packaging) but I'll probably repurchase in some different colors just because it feels so nice and has a good range of tints.

on 8/17/2013 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I love this color from Fresh! It's a very wearable coral, not too orangey. It's sheer but fairly pigmented.
I do have to reapply every few hours, more often if I eat or drink but it's a tinted balm so I would expect that. I like that it has SPF so it's good for times when I'm outside more.
It's a little on the pricey side but I like it enough that I don't mind paying this much.

on 7/24/2013 2:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this lipstick. Beautiful color on my lips and hydrating. Loves the way it feel on my lips. I hate the opening though, you have to twist it to open it. I accidentally twist the lipstick too when opening it so now i spoil it.

on 7/10/2013 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Fantastic product. Lasts all day and the color is absolutely beautiful. My lips are silky soft.

on 2/21/2013 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I can't believe that nobody has reviewed this yet! Love this lipbalm. It's got the great lemon scent like all the Fresh balms, though the texture isn't quite as slick as the original or rose versions. It's a reddish coral that just brightens my face and looks fresh and youthful. I'm not one for much color on my lips, but this is sheer and just a wash of color. I love this so much I want other colors!

Popular Lip Treatments