September 19, 2014 | 1911 users online

Lip Treatments - Fresh - Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 in Sugar Coral

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2014 11:44:00 PM More reviews by Strikingreality

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

My first Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment. While this is marketed as a tinted lip balm, I love that the Coral color was quite bright and I do love the pop of color when using this, without the feel of a lipstick. Besides the colour, like a normal lip balm, it does moisturise my lips and leave them looking plump and soft. I have heard stories of this lip balm melting in the heat, but I have not experienced this, but then again, I am careful with where I leave it (never in the glove compartment or anywhere warm). I carried it in my work makeup pouch with no issued. I will certainly look at getting other colors in future.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2013 1:41:00 PM More reviews by alina08

This color gives just the right amount of pop. It is beautiful without being overwhelming or fake-looking. The color and shine last a few hours and hydrate very well. The packaging is super cute as well. I will definitely be stocking up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by scs2dd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was hoping the pigmentation would be closer to that of Rose Tinted that I could wear with everything, but Coral looks more like a lipstick so it's a bit limiting. Aside from that, it's very moisturizing and has a really nice squishy, jelly quality that feels very plush on the lips. It has a faint, flowery taste that fades after a while. Unfortunately it melts very easily, exacerbated by the metal tube. Why on earth would someone put a stick lip product in a heat-conducting tube?? It's kind of expensive for a lip balm (probably due partly to the dumb packaging) but I'll probably repurchase in some different colors just because it feels so nice and has a good range of tints.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Rebecca34

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this color from Fresh! It's a very wearable coral, not too orangey. It's sheer but fairly pigmented.
I do have to reapply every few hours, more often if I eat or drink but it's a tinted balm so I would expect that. I like that it has SPF so it's good for times when I'm outside more.
It's a little on the pricey side but I like it enough that I don't mind paying this much.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 2:14:00 AM More reviews by ibangal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick. Beautiful color on my lips and hydrating. Loves the way it feel on my lips. I hate the opening though, you have to twist it to open it. I accidentally twist the lipstick too when opening it so now i spoil it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2013 12:06:00 PM More reviews by Tovah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Fantastic product. Lasts all day and the color is absolutely beautiful. My lips are silky soft.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by FiestyFemme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I can't believe that nobody has reviewed this yet! Love this lipbalm. It's got the great lemon scent like all the Fresh balms, though the texture isn't quite as slick as the original or rose versions. It's a reddish coral that just brightens my face and looks fresh and youthful. I'm not one for much color on my lips, but this is sheer and just a wash of color. I love this so much I want other colors!