July 28, 2014 | 2011 users online

Bronzers - Physicians Formula - Happy Booster™ Glow & Mood Boosting Baked Bronzer

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2014 12:16:00 AM More reviews by troo12

Bronzer? This stuff has more glitter in it than most of my eyeshadows. So I tried it on my eyelids and it's lacking pigment to show more than the glitter... It's unfortunate because I wanted I like the gold for my lids.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 2:14:00 AM More reviews by ellapuggle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Holy cow this stuff is super shimmery/glittery. I was hoping it was going to be just a dusting of glitter on the top of the product, use it once or twice and its gone. I was wrong. Between the apples of my cheeks and my nose it really settles right after I apply it I try to get some of the glitter off. It smells really good though and I'm totally a sucker for that. I would still likely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by GirlieReview

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

While Physicians Formula could definitely improve their pricepoint (and occasionally, their quality), they certainly get packaging right. This product is adorable.

Unlike some of the PF blushes, I really like this bronzer. You can get three distinct shades.

Heart - is an orangy gold. I don't think you could use it as a bronzer, but it could definitely be used as a highlighter, though I tend to use it as an eyeshadow.

Outer circle - is a champagne brown. On lighter skintones, it could be dark enough to be used as a bronzer, but again, it's shimmery enough that on some skintones it could be a highlighter (or eyeshadow).

Mixed - is a slightly warmer champagne. Again, highlighter, bronzer or eyeshadow depending on your skintone and proclivities.

The bronzer is baked, so you get an iridescent sheen, but it doesn't contain any straight up glitter. It has good color payoff, but can be easily sheered out. I got a good six hours of wear time out of it before I noticed any fading.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2013 1:37:00 PM More reviews by KenzieKatherine92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff. Although I do not use this for bronzer at all, I use it for a highlight on my cheekbones. I don't have any problem with the glitter in the heart in the middle, because I don't use that much at all. It doesn't seem to look bad on me at all, I hardly notice the glitter. Sometimes I will go around the heart when I want a more natural look, though. I love the smell of this stuff, too. I would most likely repurchase this.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by lovelikecrazy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The key to success with this product is only using a little, and not using it over really moist products, such as moisturizer. Don't be heavy handed, and wait for your moisturizer to sink in before using this. The gold heart in the middle gives off a lot of sparkles, and its pretty intense. However, I really like the coverage, as the sparkles (some gold, others silver) reflect a lot of light, so imperfections are less noticeable. It looks really dewy on oily skin, though. Overall, I might buy it again, if I don't find something that looks more appealing. Its really easy to go overboard with this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by westside

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Yes, this new bronzer is very cute and smells great, just like the other Happy Booster products. My skin is very light right now, and the bronzer doesn't show up that well at all. So, I just use it as a highlighter over peachy blushes and the effect is much better. As long as you don't expect this to be a traditional bronzer, but a highlighter with a soft, shimmery finish, it's actually very nice.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2013 5:29:00 PM More reviews by Lil_Mamma_001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this bronzer. I picked up the one in "Light Bronzer". The heart in the center really messes it up for me. It has gold chunky glitters in it that show up on your skin and is really unattractive. However, the part around the heart is nice and can be used as a light highlighter.

-Price: It retails for about $14 at drugstores.

-Container: It has a nice clasp container like most PF blushes. It includes a brush as well.