Revlon 281 - Classy

3.8

on 1/2/2015 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have NC 25 skin, very yellow. I want some pink polish, but don't know which one so I heard someone review that Revlon classy would suit me. since it's cheap, I decided to bought. Luckily I am right, the color is pretty on me but.. the Texture is very runny, make it hard to apply and easy to clump. I got 3 bad result from 10 nails *sigh*

on 7/3/2013 3:52:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This lives up to the name. It is a very modest pink and it suits my pale skin fairly well.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Color suits my nc25-30 yellow skin tone. It's a gorgeous medium peachy-pink blush color that is perfect for work. Makes your hands look so polished and chic. Formula was a bit runny and streaky but you just have to be patient with this polish. Definitely would repurchase! :)

on 3/25/2013 11:39:00 PM

When I first saw this NP I wasn't a fan of it- but wanting to try something new decided to give it a chance. What can I say..I love the colour! It is nude but has a blush warm tone that compliments my skin. Plus it goes on evenly!

on 3/19/2013 10:23:00 PM

Not a huge fan of this colour. I found it at the dollar store the other day (I know, weird) so I thought why not? Turns out it's definitely not the right nude/pink shade for me. I'm not very tan at all, pretty pale during the winter which is right now, but this just looks....messy on my hands, I guess. It's hard to explain. It's not the exact colour of my fingers, but a bit darker and with more pink, so I kinda makes it look like I just have really pink finger nails, at a glance you wouldn't see that it's actually polish. In some light however, it looks really pretty, like a salmony colarly nude, but that's only in certain lights. I could see this working on someone who is very very pale, or maybe someone with really really dark skin, anything in the middle will look icky.

The formula is good, I've always liked the revlon nail polishes. 3 coats is best, but you could get away with two, although you might get some streakyness.

I was thinking of pouring some white polish into the Classy bottle and see if I can make a lighter nude colour!

on 2/21/2013 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My HG pink polish. This color looks so expensive on my nails, like I've got Chanel or Dior, when in fact it's drugstore polish! It's perfectly girly and flirty, without being childish or obnoxious. Very subdued, but elegant. I love this on my toes when I'm wearing OPI Samoan Sand on my hands. Or just wearing Classy on both. The bad thing is that it's not very chip-resistant, so a good top coat is a must. Also, the packaging looks and feels cheap. But the product itself is lovely. I recommend this to anyone, I will def repurchase.

Popular Polishes