December 18, 2014 | 1814 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Nuance by Salma Hayek - Smooth Start Skin Primer

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2013 3:12:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff did make my skin smoother, however, it didn't make my makeup last any longer. Honestly my Monistat gel works better, and it costs a lot less. This was $12.29 at CVS for 1 oz. Monistat anti-chafing gel is $7.99 for 1.5 oz. Has a weird scent, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2013 4:07:00 AM More reviews by LolaBlue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've always used high end primers, usually Vincent Longo, but times are tight and this is both cheap and easily available. I was a little worried that, like other d/s primers I'd tried, it would feel more like Elmer's glue than anything else, but I was pleasantly surprised with this. It does feel a little heavier on initial application than my old primer, but it disappears pretty quickly. the on thing I really like about this (other than price and availability) is that even on it's own it seems to hide minor flaws and discoloration. I wasn't expecting that, and was very pleased with it. I have used this under a number of foundations, BB creams, and tinted moisturizers and it performs well under all of them. I rarely have to worry about oiliness, but on days when I do this keeps it in check, and it definitely creates a smooth canvas for my makeup and lasts all day. Removal is also easy (at least I don't have to do anything I didn't w/ more expensive primers). definitely will be repurchasing this when I run out, which will be a while because you don't need to use much of it.