NYX Haute Jersey leopard couture

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/22/2014 11:56:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

You get a lot for your money here, even though the shadows are quite chalky you get a great selection of different colors and they are quite alright if you use a good primer underneath. It also comes with three great bronzers, a pretty highlighter, two lipglosses in a peach and pink nude shade, a pink and a coral blush. I love having this palette around.

on 4/6/2013 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Love the pallet. Shadows are chalky but if used with a primer just fine. Bronzers are SUPER pigmented along with the blushes as well. I love how subtle the lip glosses are. I paid 12 at Marshall's for it last night and I think that if I had paid 26 I wouldn't have bought it. But for the price it's worth it!

on 3/31/2013 6:11:00 AM

I purchased this at my local TJmaxx for $12, and it is just ok. I think if I paid $20+, I would be a lot more disappointed. The colors do not feel as good as every other NYX product I've tried; they're a lot less pigmented, chalky, and I have more fallout. Some colors in this palette are worse offenders than others. Overall, it is fun to play with, but you definitely need a primer and need to really build up the colors. The blushes are pretty, but I find them chalky and a bit difficult to blend out, and the lipgloss colors are very boring. If, like me, you come across a store that has the 78 palette and this one on sale, I recommend just picking up the 78 one.

on 2/20/2013 10:16:00 PM

This palette is inexpensive and provides 24 shadows, 2 blushes, a highlighter, 3 bronzers, and 2 mini glosses. Some of the shadows are more pigmented than others, so, I highly recommend using a primer with this palette. All in all, the colors are quite nice. The application is okay and may take some extra blending if you are used to high-end cosmetics. For the price, I think it's much more pigmented than an e.l.f. palette.

Popular Palettes