October 24, 2014 | 1737 users online

Treatments (Face) - Elizabeth Arden - Prevage Anti-Aging Daily Serum

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by makeupjie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Prevage is the most expensive skin care item that I have ever purchased! It is a shame that it does not work for me. The first few days using it, I experienced burning sensation along with redness around the center of my nose. After a few weeks, I decided to give it another try. It turned out to be a disaster! Small tiny redness bumps appeared all over my face! I even can not count the number of pimples I had due to this high end product! Now I am still recovering these pimples! Hopefully I can kill all these pimples!!!

Such a shame that it is so expensive yet does not work out for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by snowcritter

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using Prevage Anti-Age Serum for abt a month. I like it because it is the 1st serum that has pulled out the creases on the sides of my mouth & seemed to diminish them alot. I have tried & used full size of Genefique by Loreal, Serum by La Mer & tightening serum by Clarins. Many of the products by La Mer I love & continue to buy. Clarins products are good but Prevage has been best to achieve the results that I want. It is pricy. I feel the results are excellent & will continue to buy. I can't tell how much is in the container. The sales person said to "use just one little drop". That is a laugh because it takes a little more than that for minimal coverage of the face. I use it morning & night. After it sets, I use the Prevage w/sunscreen in the day & Prevage Nuit at night. The day one I use because I have 2 large samples & I want to see how the line in general works. I have alot of faith in Prevage Nuit because it is moisturizing & it seems to make the serum work better. Great serum-perhaps not so great price. It is worth the expense if you have the money. I would recommend this to those 30 +. This provides so much moisturizer, it might not be good for the skin of younger girls.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2013 5:30:00 AM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I got this as a sample. The full sized product is NZ$300 and that is just way, WAY out of my price range, which is a real shame because this product is great! I didn't get a chance to use it over a long period of time, but like the 1st reviewer it made my skin feel so silky and smooth and I could actually tell the difference in my skins appearance over the time I did get to use it. If I had the money I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by mellynnmac

By far the most amazing serum available from any of the luxury cosmetics and skincare companies. The pump bottle is a horrible packaging idea, but because the key ingredient Idebenone is photo unstable, it needs to be in a opaque container where it cannot be exposed to light or air. I personally cannot say enough good things about this serum. Although its target user is slightly older than myself (I'm 21) it has an amazing effect on young, sun damaged and acne prone skin as well. I generally apply it in the evening under my Prevage Night Cream ( my boss spoils me !) and wake up to the most ridiculously glowy skin. My skin feels soft, smooth, looks more even toned and literally glows. If price is not a factor (this baby retails for 200 bucks in Canada for 30ml) I would say get it ! It's honestly one of the best things you can do for your skin. Trust me !

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by Jubilee

I got a sample of this with the last GWP at the EA counter. I used it day and night for about three days before it was used up. Since I only used it for such a short amount of time, I really can't say much about it's anti-aging properties, because I saw no improvement in 3 days. But what I will say about it is how it made my face feel. It was light, and made my skin feel like silk. It's really pricey, so it's a toss-up on whether I would purchase a full-size or not. But if I could get it at a discount, I might reconsider. :-)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No