April 24, 2014 | 1384 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Fine One One

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2014 4:47:00 PM More reviews by wixter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My mom bought me this product for Christmas. If she hadn't, I probably wouldn't have picked it up on my own due to less than stellar reviews. I only use this when I travel. It saves me from packing two products and two brushes.

This is a stick with three colors: a shimmery pink highlighter, a coral, and an orange. How I apply this is by putting the highlighter side up on my cheek bones with the two other color on the bottom. I then swipe back towards my ears, then forward towards my nose, then back again. This seems like a lot, but this product is very sheer. I blend out using my fingers. I am left with a highlighted cheek and a nice coral blush. The highlighter is a lot more pigmented than the blush, though.

The product has a very silicone-like feel; think face primer. It blends out very easily.

I have two problems with this product: it doesn't last long and it is sheer. I have very light skin, so every blush is really pigmented on me. But even on my NW15 skin, this is very sheer! I do have to build up the color. This only lasts me about 3-4 hours before the blush starts to fade. The highlighter fades around the 5 hour mark. But because this color is so sheer, it won't show up on darker skin tones. If you're any darker than NW/NC 25, I probably wouldn't even bother with this.

Like I said, my mom bought this for me. I wouldn't have bought it on my own. Although it looks beautiful on the skin and saves me from packing more when I travel, I most likely won't buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2014 2:56:00 AM More reviews by urbandecayqueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Benefit, I am so so disappointed in this product, I love benefit but I hate this blush, I have to put my dandelion underneath to keep it on, even then you are lucky if it stays put for ten minutes.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2013 12:08:00 PM More reviews by vuvie

Terrible staying power. Yep. But it is so pretty on first application. And so very moisturising on the skin. Somehow all the olive oil and squalene and what's not is making my dry skin very pretty indeed!

Ok. So it's a win for me as a blusher for reapplication but not as the defacto blusher I will use in the morning. For that, I have my trusty Nars.

I just love how creamy it is. And again, that's the pay-off, creamy == not good staying power.

Way too expensive to be a tinted blusher / moisturiser.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2013 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Carallll

Hate hate hate this product. From the awful consistency right down to the overwhelming colours. I just hate it. But the only plus side is the fun clicky packaging it comes in. Other wise just don't bother

rated 2 of 5 on 10/28/2013 11:58:00 AM More reviews by allthatglitters94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really wanted to like this product because the initial colour Fine One One gives is so pretty and natural but it has terrible staying powder. It lasted on me for about an hour and then completely disappeared. I've used it a couple of times with different foundations but it just doesn't last.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by kachinalynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my go to blush! super easy to put on and easy to take with me for touch ups. I feel I should say I have a fairly good tan right now so I love how the light shimmer rereflects on my skin. This blush also has a really light feel and sinks in nicely. If you don't Mind spending the money this is Fab!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/1/2013 9:46:00 AM More reviews by Sarah7777777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For something that costs £23.50 it just seems cheap. I personally find the colours make my tanned skin look dull and unhealthy. When applying I think it's best to apply any powders afterwards. Other wise it just blends in with the powders an creates clumps of separated product on your skin. Not the best look! The idea of sweeping it across your check bones an blending in with your fingers is a bit ... Crap. The whole idea is to have three separate colours; highlight, blush and contour... After you've blended it in you have....one colour.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2013 5:09:00 AM More reviews by airali1985

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I di not like it!! Wasted money :(

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by feelalivefreeyourself

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I do not like this product and the only reason I'm giving it two stars instead of one is the packaging was easy to operate. I wanted to love this, I really did but the color of this blush is terrible. It doesn't blend well and the color is just a plain bright pink. It doesn't look natural or flattering. I will definitely not buy.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/27/2013 6:15:00 PM More reviews by AliaGhobash

this product is very average in my opinion . it looks bad on olive skin . i have seen it on my younger sister who is very fair , she looked very pretty with it on ! but once you blend it in it doesn't show at all! it doesn't look good on lips with out lip balm over it . the thing that impressed me was the packaging , its very portable ! easy to carry around . i only recommend this product to fair skin , stay away from this product olive skin tones!!!!!