Clairol Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner

Price: $

Price: $

NEW (2014) - =================== NEW (2014) - ============= Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Rose Hip Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Jojoba Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glutamic Acid, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride,Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Red 33 OLD (2013) - ===================== Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Rose Hip Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Jojoba Seed Extract, Glutamic Acid, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, EDTA, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Methylisothiazolinone, Orange 4, Red 4

on 1/25/2015 1:07:00 AM

Love it! Its smells amazing and leaves hair smooth!

I'm surprised by the positive reviews here. I tried it and it dried my hair out horribly, plus made my scalp feel very tight and dry.

Smells incredible and lasts seemingly forever, is inexpensive but does exactly what the bottle says it will do, and overall slays other drugstore conditioners. My hair is frizzy, and this is one of two conditioners I've found in drugstores that will tame it.

on 4/15/2013 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Again same as shampoo, I loved this conditioner smell. It felt nice in my hair. It has silicones, though so if you co-wash like me, I'd reccommend a different conditioner. It says 0% sulfates, but that's not really what curly hairs are avoiding in conditioner. We avoid it mostly in shampoo.

It felt soft in my hair and I loved the feel of it. I just wish it didn't have such harsh ingredients.

I used this shampoo and conditioner in the 90's glad it's back I am using it now smells great. I tried the shine one also they are pretty much the same.

on 2/19/2013 10:30:00 PM

I use and love this conditioner along with it's matching shampoo and my hair looks fantastic! I have naturally dry, wavy, frizzy hair that easily gets weighed down, frizzy, and tangled. After shampooing, I work this conditioner through my hair from roots to tips, making sure my hair is well saturated. After a bit, I rinse it out, and my hair smells lovely, (floral scent) is tangle-free and my hair dries shiny, smooth, frizz-free, and not weighed down. I have not had any problems with build-up, and my waves are curlier than they had been as they are not as weighed down to control frizz or provide moisture. This conditioner gives me the moisture and frizz control I need, so that my waves are bouncier and curlier than ever, without leaving my hair oilier. I really hope that they never discontinue this conditioner (and shampoo) ever again!