August 1, 2014 | 1929 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - Drac's Drool Lipgloss

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2003 3:35:00 AM More reviews by minicapybara

The good thing is how the colour - a sheer medium blackberry - suits my cool colouring. The bad thing is the texture of the gloss; it's just so thin and runny, it bleeds in about an hour or so after application. If it were just a bit thicker, this would actually be fine as an everyday gloss, despite its Halloween connotation. Also I can do without that signature artificial sweet scent Wet 'n' Wild glosses all have. Thank God it's cheap enough that I don't feel too bad about the purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2003 10:01:00 AM More reviews by TINAG

I thought for the price this was great. I have a fair complexion and the color wasn't to dark, its kind of a sheer red.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2003 11:23:00 AM More reviews by Ariella4ever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The shade is scary looking in the tube, but is goes on a very sheer glossy red with a bit of sparkle. i dont like the fake scent though. but i like the texture, very light, non gloopy.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2002 8:47:00 AM More reviews by elaina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I didn't like the really fake sweet smell of this product and the colour was too magenta/fuchsia for this PPP with yellow undertones. It also has a tendency to bleed into the lines on my lips, and I've never had this problem with any other gloss. I can see how this would be a nice colour on some, but I wouldn't buy it again. Glad I only paid about $3 for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2002 10:40:00 PM More reviews by jayd

This is a great deep berry color and goes on very sheer with one application or you can layer it for a more dramatic , intense color. It smells like candy and the price is right. I bought two and might even buy a few more, becuz after halloween, i think they'll make like casper & disappear!