July 29, 2014 | 1922 users online

Blush - MAC - Prom Princess

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Cammmi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Part of the Archie limited collection. I think it was a bit cool tone for my coloring but overall a nice color. I have it for a while now and I am tossing it because I think it irritates a bit my skin now. Back to mac!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2013 9:40:00 PM More reviews by vmalenfant

Prom princess is a nice berry blush, it is really pigmented I usually used a fan brush on this one and barely touch the skin to add colour to the cheeks. This blush will last forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2013 4:21:00 AM More reviews by babyshark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I love prom princess blush!:) it's very pigmented and it's great for night out!:) a must have but i hate the thought that it's limited edition

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2013 4:30:00 PM More reviews by materialface

I was really excited about the Archie's Girls collection, but the 2 blushes were the only items I liked. I couldn't decide between Prom Princess or Cream Soda, but after the MUA put some on my cheeks, I really liked it! Especially because I have no blush similar to this.
- I am a sucker for nice packaging, and the all white shiney blush container sold me.
- I have fair skin and I have to be extremely careful that I only dab ever so slightly into the blush with my 129 brush to get enough color.
- I chose No to buying this product agian only because it'll last me forever. I only need the smallest amount of product everytime I do use it.
- I wouldn't highly recommend this blush because its not an everyday color, but if you were like me and you wanted to add some brightness in your blush collection, this is a good choice because it isn't just a straight-up bright pink. It has purple undertones

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 11:28:00 AM More reviews by k_heart2004

i love it. It's a deep berry-pink which will look great on many skintones. Although
light-skinned girls should use a light hand in applying this. I'm MAC NC25/30 for
comparison.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by emilyamour

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have been using this blush everyday since I purchased it! It's a darkish pink with purple undertones, but it's less purple when applied, and looks more like a raspberry/fuchsia. It does have shimmer, but it really isn't noticeable on your skin. The pigmentation is awesome like most Mac blushes. I am an NC30 and i still use a pretty light hand with this, so if you have light skin you'll really need to be careful. I would imagine this would work on all skin types, since it's dark/bright enough to show up on deeper skin tones but still versatile enough for light skin. I really recommend this blush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2013 12:58:00 PM More reviews by piratecaptain

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

VERY PIGMENTED bright berry blush from Archie's Girls collection. It is a hard color to describe because it seems to straddle the fence between cool toned and warm toned, but I think the best color description I could come up with would be rich raspberry with shimmer. It is a great color on my NW20 skin, but I can see this working on literally every single color of skin out there. The shimmer on the face is pretty low key and I actually have yet to even notice it when it is applied to my cheeks, so all your frost-fearers need not be spooked.
My only complaint about this blush (no fault of its own) is that it is not the purple toned pink I was hoping for, but it is an awesome blush in its own right, and I highly recommend it!