Make Up Academy (MUA) Undress Your Skin Illuminating Foundation

4.2

on 10/24/2014 5:56:00 PM

When first applied it looks really good, but after a few hrs it starts settling into fine lines, pores, looks a bit cakey. It was my big frustration as I hate when that happens. The coverage is decent and Porcelain shade is perfect for pale complexions like mine.
The packaging is simple, plastic tube, product leaks into the cap.
Consistency is rather thin.
Even though I mostly use BB creams these days and this one is far from perfect, I kept it and use ocassionaly as a delicate concealer.

on 12/28/2013 8:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love it! When I first tried it, it was hard to blend and a little cakey (it doesn't work well with a foundation brush). However, I found that one you use a damp makeup sponge, it blends in perfectly and covers blemishes and looks completely natural. I'm also really, really pale and this (in the shade porcelain) works perfectly and isn't the tiniest bit dark or orange. If you have pale skin like me this will be perfect. I set it with a tiny bit of collection powder in ivory (also very pale, almost pure white) and it feels nice on the skin.

on 12/4/2013 9:24:00 AM

Great I'm nw20 but get golden as beige has a bit of a white cast. Also if using a lighter concealer it is easy to blend out!

on 11/19/2013 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Color purchased is Porcelaine.

Surprised by the good coverage/pigmentation, very buildable and lovely finish of this product.
The color for me is perfect (NC15). This is the kind of product I can pack easily -- love the tube.

Great product for the price.

on 11/19/2013 7:59:00 PM

This foundation is very light weighted but it gives surprisingly high coverage. However, i wouldn't recommend this to dry skin cuz it gets cakey after a couple hours.

on 2/19/2013 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I've only been using this product a week, but I'm already in love - this foundation really does live up to its claims. The MUA website says, "Undress your Skin Illuminating Foundation offers a medium to full coverage and is suitable for any skin type. It gives your skin an even-toned glow and visibly gives a soft healthy radiant finish, the formula contains light-diffusing particles leaving your skin feeling refreshed and luminous all day". All of these claims are true apart from the medium to full coverage, I would definitely say this is a medium coverage and on the lighter side of that - but it gives a wonderful luminosity to the skin and the Porcelain shade is perfect for my skin tone. Doesn't even feel like I'm wearing makeup. I would say this is best for normal to dry skins and those who want a dewy, natural looking finish. Great, and only £5!