Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask

4.2

Water, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water, Myrtus Communis (Myrtle) Leaf Water, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dimethicone, PEG-75, PEG-8, Glycereth-26, Sorbitan Stearate, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Amara (Bitter Almond) Kernel Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Shiu/Camphore Leaf) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Osmanthus Fragrans (Osmantus Absolute) Flower Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) Seed Extract, Linalool, Limonene, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract, PEG-100 Stearate, Sucrose, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax, Panthenol, Pantethine, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols, Tocopheryl Acetate, Oryzanol, Bisabolol, Caprylyl Glycol, Caffeine, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dextrin, Potassium Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol

on 5/25/2015 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

All I can say is THANK YOU ORIGINS! I agree with the reviewer below me...best moisturizer EVER. I have sensitive, reactive, acne-prone skin. It's nearly impossible for me to find skincare that doesn't cause issues. It can be anywhere from redness, to acne, to clogged pores. I've been using this mask every night as my bedtime moisturizer, & my skin is improving on a daily basis. This is one of those rare products that actually heals my skin. The acne I had is going away, my skin is much smoother & is GLOWING, & my pores are completely clearing out. I'm going to stock up on this...it's a gem!

on 5/17/2015 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Best. Moisturizer. Ever.

And if that isn't enough of a statement, then I don't know what is. This is one of the many products that I have from Origins and it is amazing and a staple for winter time (or for me, pretty much all year round). Use it overnight, and you wake up with supple and (hate to use the word but) juicy skin, as if you just got out of shower.

There are days where I just slap this on the entire day. It's just that good at what it does. Moisturize.

The only drawback is that for 100ml you have to pay $30 which I initially thought was a bit much. But considering that it works so well AND its mostly made of natural ingredients, I'd probably pay more for it. As for how long it's been lasting me: i've been practically using it everyday - mind you I have a small face - and it's been over a year and it's still not finished. So you definitely do not need that much for the mask to take effect.

Recommend it to anyone who has been suffering from really dehydrated and chronically dry skin like me.

on 4/22/2015 1:07:00 PM

I have acne prone skin that gets very flaky and dry. This is the holy grail of night moisturizers. The bottle recommends to use once or twice a week, but I woke up this morning and my skin was glowing (might use every night). The smell is amazing, too. I didn't even need to put on moisturizer this morning before I put my make up on. Highly recommend this product. I look fresh faced and dewy in the mornings because of this thing.

on 4/11/2015 6:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have only used this mask three times since purchasing, but so far I love it. My skin is very dry and sensitive. I have patches from old acne scars that have dried up and just general patches of dry skin. I have a few fine lines on my forehead as well...thanks aging!

Anyways, I notice a huge difference when wearing this mask overnight. I've been wearing it twice a week. I don't tissue off the excess either. All you need is a pea sized amount...not a huge glob. Really, there shouldn't be any excess.

And it there is, rub it into your cuticles or hands! Don't waste! $29 in Canada for a tube at Sephora.

on 4/10/2015 7:35:00 PM

This is a great product. I have combination skin, it gets oily in the day but gets dry and flaky in places. I always like to use a super moisturising product at night and this is great a couple of times a week for a boost of moisture. Smells quite nice, would prefer it to be fragrance free but thats just preference and it doesn't put me off. I wake up with glowing, plump skin after using this. Price isn't too bad considering you only need a pea size amount and you only need to use it once or twice a week. Would reccommend.

on 4/10/2015 4:08:00 PM

This mask is a miracle in a bottle for my skin when it's extra dry, chafed feeling and sensitized from dry heat. I put it on at night and in the AM my problems are GONE. I have never used anything that could fix my skin when it's dried up and sensitized in a matter of hours, but somehow, this always does the trick. Also good after I've been caught outside without sunblock. Never burns like many products do when my shin is dehydrated and tender. HG!

on 4/3/2015 6:09:00 AM

What you have to know about my skin is its very sensitive, but at the same time I have oily, acne (Sometimes cystic) skin. I don't dare to put anything on my face because I don't want any breakouts etc. (you know the drill).

To know how this product helped me, I have to start with my routine.
My "routine" used to be coming out from the shower, applying toner and thats it because I was too afraid to put anything else on. When I wake up in the morning, my face will be a little bit oily, I wash it and repeat my routine. I didn't know what was the problem because I started to have these little bumps (My guess is its white heads) on my forehead and along my cheeks and chin and neck.

Then someone introduced me to this product, and it IS AMAZING. It naturally plumps your skin, and you wake up with nice, smooth, skin and it DOES NOT cause break outs FOR ME. I think I actually have combo skin and this product helps me to stay moisturize. I love it.

The only thing I have to say is that it smells a little bit too strong for me. It smells like mango and peaches, and I somewhat feel that they can maybe tune down the smell as it feels like they added too many drops of artificial essence.

But other than that, this baby works like magic. Love it. Will buy it again. Btw, a little bit goes a long way.

on 3/31/2015 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I never use masks when I sleep but I have used this several times and I quite like it! I wake up with such moist skin. The colour is a light shade of yellow. I LOVE the scent of it (smells like peaches, just like their hydrating body lotion with White Tea), the texture is kinda runny, not like a lotion at all but that's all good because it spreads like butter: super easy and smooth (works best on damp skin). The product lasts forever, all you need a dime sized amount.

on 3/31/2015 12:33:00 AM

The best moisturizing mask I have ever tried! As soon as my skin feels dry, tired or lifeless I use some of this before I go to bed and it really works wonder. I was a bit hesitant at first to use an overnight mask simply because I thought the mask was just gonna end up being smeared all over my pillow. but I am happy to report that I was proven wrong. This mask only takes about 1 minute to dry, in other words it's surprisingly lightweight and I didn't have to remove any excess product. When I use this I constantly wake up the next morning with soft, refreshed and hydrated skin, another plus is that it also smells great.

on 2/28/2015 12:36:00 PM

This is holy grail status for a hydrating mask! At first I thought it would be the same thing as the original Drink Up mask, but I was pleasantly surprised to find the overnight version to be SUBSTANTIALLY more hydrating (although both products have the same, mango-peach scent which I think is lovely). Price point is awesome for how much mask you get in the tube and how little you need to apply. To use this I wash my face, apply all of my serum/toner/treatment products, and then skip my night time moisturizer and apply this instead. A little bit goes a VERY long way and a few minutes after being applied the product looses it's tacky-ness and feels slightly slippy (nothing transfers to pillows or clothing so no need to worry if you are a stomach sleeper like myself). When I wake up in the morning all of my flaky areas are gone and my skin looks glowy and luminous! I get very dry skin around my jaw and mouth in the winter and this is an absolute must for me! Also great after an intensive exfoliation to deeply hydrate the newly exposed skin. Would definitely recommend to anyone with dry/combination skin and will definitely repurchase!