January 29, 2015 | 1954 users online

Masks - Origins - Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2015 9:09:00 AM More reviews by lavacakes

Bought this in desperation- I was on holiday and the heating unit in the room had so overly dried my skin that it actually HURT. I ran into Boots and saw this and thought, "Sure. I don't care. Anything that helps."

This helped in ONE night. Put it on, rubbed it in, woke up with skin that was revived and didn't hurt to move anymore. Ever since, I have kept it on hand, mostly to use in the winter months. I use it 1-2x/week on my combination skin (whenever I feel too dry) and it always has a plumping and hydrating effect. I will say that if I use it when I don't need it, I will get a few small whiteheads (that are easy to fix with a dab of salicylic or tea tree oil). I even use it as hand cream in a pinch.

It's not an every night cream, it's not even a "regular part of the routine" cream. For me, it's a "Holy crap I need MOISTURE!" cream and for that, it's a miracle worker.

Possibly the best impulse buy I have ever made.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2015 2:18:00 PM More reviews by shoeshoeshi

This mask is very hydrating and made my skin felt like a baby's bum! I think this is an amazing mask but I would not recommend this mask to everyone for reasons mentioned in my video.
This is my two minute detailed review video :

( Feel free to check out my youtube account for more reviews, thank you! )

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2015 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Georgiaedaviesx

Such a lovely product!

As an ex Estee Lauder employee I recieved discount on Origins which is owned by them - meaning discount on this amazing product.

The smell is divine, sweet and fruity!
I use a pea-sized amount and it covers my whole face, doesn't feel oily or greasy at all.
I have combination skin so I focus this mainly on my jawline/cheeks where I sometimes get dry skin, especially in winter.

When I wake up, my skin is clear, smooth, moisturized and smells heavenly!

The price is a draw back though - when I run out I will most probably re-purchase, but I do think that it is an expensive product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2015 10:38:00 AM More reviews by conceal4ever

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

AMAZING! this is all I can say about this mask. It completely delivers on everything as promised. Recently I've been traveling a lot over the holidays and also picked up a bad cold. Between the drying plane air and not sleeping, my skin was a mess- red, raw, extremely dry and itchy. I picked up a travel size of this mask and I've used it almost ever night since. It has saved my skin and helped me look less gruesome in holiday photos. I put a think layer over my face like I was putting on night cream; at first it feels like a waxy film on your face but over 2-3 hours it just sinks into your face and by morning you have soft, smooth, baby soft skin. The girl at the store said that you could use it daily like a night cream, and I've been doing that since it's been so cold lately. Love this!! Will go buy the full size as soon as I see the next origins.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2014 8:16:00 AM More reviews by Liannexo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this mask purely due to all the hype among beauty bloggers and recommendations from employees at Mecca Maxima, and for roughly $35 for 100mls I thought it was a good deal!

At first the product seemed rather average, like a standard moisture mask so I stopped using it so frequently but after experiencing drier skin during the winter I went back to and now I can fully appreciate the brilliantness that is this product!
A little goes a long way, and it leaves your skin feeling so nourished and supple, so your make up glides on smoothly in the morning.
It does have quite a strong smell which I don't find too over powering, but that will differ due to taste.
The packaging is simple and straight forward, and is in a squeezey tube (don't know the actually term sorry) which allows application to be neat.

In summary, this a great product to use for all skin types. Very hydrating, will last a long time, and smells pleasant!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2014 5:27:00 PM More reviews by h3llokt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

My skin was glowing just a few days after use. Smells wonderful and evened out my skintone. I don't really have dry skin either (got a free bottle, so figured I'd give it a shot) and I'm very pleased. No oily or greasy residue...highly suggest!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2014 6:10:00 PM More reviews by babekitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good hydrating overnight mask, but it's nothing special. If you have very dry and dehydrated skin, I think it wouldn't work very well.
Big minus - it has a terribly chemical apricot smell, I can't stand it without getting headache.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2014 11:22:00 PM More reviews by guitarheroine91

This mask is my lifesaver during the cooler months. I was going to get the Clinique moisture surge overnight Mask but clinique moisturizers have broken me out frequently and it was $20 more expensive than this! I got a tube of this from the origins website with free shipping for only $20. It smells so good and it makes my face feel like butter! I get flaky dry skin on my cheeks, around the edges of my nose and my forehead in the fall and winter and within one night this got rid of it! HG winter treatment, I use it almost every night!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2014 4:38:00 AM More reviews by joana7

Nice mask. Smells LOVELY. Gives a nice hydration boost. I was afraid it would make my face a greasy mess or break me out but it doesn't. It's like a regular moisturizer, though a bit richer and creamier. My skin looks a bit smoother in the morning after using this. I still get flaky spots though. All in all a nice mask. It's a bit pricey and not a miracle worker but it does work. I also love the fact that it contains no nasties. I could repurchase this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 10:34:00 AM More reviews by fadzhm56

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Currently starting on tretinoin and im a flaking mess. Then i remembered i have this in my stash and used it as a night cream (thinly). I now am able to control the issues derived from tretinoin (dry flaky sensitive skin) and can enjoy the benefits. Clear skin, here i come!