Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask

4.2

Water, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water, Myrtus Communis (Myrtle) Leaf Water, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dimethicone, PEG-75, PEG-8, Glycereth-26, Sorbitan Stearate, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Amara (Bitter Almond) Kernel Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Shiu/Camphore Leaf) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Osmanthus Fragrans (Osmantus Absolute) Flower Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) Seed Extract, Linalool, Limonene, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract, PEG-100 Stearate, Sucrose, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax, Panthenol, Pantethine, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols, Tocopheryl Acetate, Oryzanol, Bisabolol, Caprylyl Glycol, Caffeine, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dextrin, Potassium Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love the smell of this mask and I really like the effect it gives my skin. I use it at night before bed and the next morning I wake up and my makeup goes on super smooth and my skin is very supple. I am on my 2nd tube and would definitely repurchase again. I have combo skin and break out fairly easily and haven't had any reaction to the scent.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I've always heard good things about this mask and this winter my skin was so dry. I needed something to work magic while I slept at night. After using this for a few times I knew that I was in love. In fact -- I saw a sale on their website and purchased a back up within 2 weeks of purchasing the first one. I never do that! So, I use this 1-2 times a week and it makes my skin feel so moisturized in the morning. I feel like a lot of my fine lines are due to lack of moisture -- so this fits the bill and I will continue to repurchase!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this in an Origins Black Friday set that they have at Sephora, and to be honest, I wasn't planning on using this because I have very oily skin; I was much more interested by the charcoal mask and rose clay mask. Surprisingly, my skin got very dry this winter and my argan oil wasn't as moisturizing as I needed to be, so I pulled this out.

It smells amazing, like peaches, and I don't even like peaches! The texture is like a really thick moisturizer; usually you think it would be something you apply and don't touch your face because it will come off, but absorbs well into the skin. I do apply two drops of my argan oil first, let it absorb for a couple minutes, then apply a pea size amount of the mask, focusing around the nose and forehead. My skin is soft and supple and free of dry skin and flakes!

This is a staple for me now! I was worried that this was going to break me out what with my oily\acne-prone skin, but I have no reactions to it. This full size is pricey (30 dollars CAN) but I only need this in the winter, so it lasts long for me. If it doesn't break my oily and clog prone skin out, it will probably work great for you!

My skin: Dry, sensitive, acne-prone, pale (~NC15), with redness in cheeks and T-zone. Easily irritated/allergy-prone.

I bought this in the summer and only used it a few times. I thought it was irritating my skin, but I think the problem was that I was using too much at a time when I probably needed something lighter. During these cold winter days, I found my skin red, irritated, tight, extremely dry and flaking off like crazy. I dug through my product box and found this mask again. I used about a pea size at time and gently rubbed it in. I applied these pea sized amounts section by section (one cheek, then the other, foreheard, chin, and a bit on my nose). The flakiness was 85% gone by the next morning and my skin felt a lot more calm. I used it again the next night and by the following morning, all dryness was gone and my skin felt SO much better. I'll definitely be keeping this around for the cold days.

I bought this in a set of miniature Origins products to try them out and I was so impressed!!
I have combination skin and I on the rare occasion that I use masks they're usually more suited to oily skin but as my cheek area can get really dry during the winter I wanted something really moisturising - and this product is definitely perfect for that :)

I just applied it all over my face after cleansing and in the morning my skin felt so hydrated, smooth and it had that 'plumped up' feel - I even found my skin makeup glided on much better than before. Will definitely purchase the full size version at some point - but I expect it's going to be really expensive.

I had pretty high hopes for this mask! KathleenLights on YouTube raved about it, as did a few other YT'ers I watch, and the reviews here are pretty good for skincare! For reference my skin is dry, dehydrated, with a slightly oily T-zone, and the ever so much fun reactive rosacea. (For those of you luckily not playing that game, that means some products set my skin on fire, basically).

I've tried it 4x now to give it a fair spin but the results were the same each time; my dry patches were still dry, but my t-zone was oily. Gross oily, actually. Like when you touch the sides of your nose and you can legitimately wipe off some oil? There was some slight improvement on the dry patches on my cheeks, but they were still quite obviously there.

I should not have strayed from my HG, Olay Regenerist Luminous Overnight Mask Gel Moisturizer (silver lid, blue goo) but like many others I'm always looking for something better! I love that stuff. I wake up with skin that feels normal and looks even and bright, and you get a huge jar for roughly the same price as the Origins. If the Origins doesn't work for you either, try that one!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Though there are never any miracles in a skincare product: this and the new Original Skin Serum by Origins seem to come close.

This mask is deeply hydrating, while being still really light. I have dry sensitive skin that can get spotty around "that time of the month" in particular, but I use this in all phases with my skin, and have never suffered any ill effects as of yet, even when applying this over spots. In fact, the skin around them seems to be smoothed and the redness of the blemishes taken down, so I think though it doesn't dry anything up, it may soothe the skin and revamp the moisture reserves to prevent more acne (at least any that could surface from an overproduction of oil due to dehydration) from recurring.

I feel that with my regular skin type (dry, sensitive) that I could almost get away with using this as a night cream, as a cheaper alternative to most other night creams. I have some samples and mini sizes of the Origins Night a Mins night cream, so I will have that to compare, but that is $43 USD for 1.7 oz. This is $25 USD for 3.4. So if I could use it on regular/nightly basis I might be fine. Especially when paired with my Argan Oil Light by Josie Maran that I use after serum and before cream, daily and nightly and would never be without or hope to have to replace!

For those with oilier or more acneic or combination skin, this is still a great moisture treatment to use whenever need it. Perhaps a few days after an intensive clay mask or something used to either detox the skin or to clear up a round of spots. So the skin doesn't totally suffer from a lack of moisture. All ingredients are naturally derived, so unless you have a specific allergy to one of the ingredients, I can't imagine anyone being especially sensitive or reactive with this.

The scent is a light apricot/peachy sort of blend. Very nice but quickly fades, so I don't think it would be all that offensive to those who weren't a fan.

I recommend picking up the small 0.34 oz size for $4 USD at Sephora to try this or any other Origins mask they have before buying even the rather reasonably priced, still, full size. It has lasted me a long time. It is thick, so you only need a little bit, but it absorbs quickly and seemingly deeply from what I can tell with no tacky residue at least not on my skin.

Next Mask to try. The rose clay one for weekly exfoliation. :) Also by origins once i finish up the ginZing scrub that I like okay, but I don't really care for the strong bitter orange smell. The Night a Mins smell is a sweeter orange and I can tolerate that better. Just an opinion and a sidenpoe there.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Where do I begin? I used to suffer from extremely dry skin. I found this product at Sephora, and I have been hooked ever since. I literally use it every single night as a night cream. It has a nice light herbal fragrance, not over powering, but just enough to give you the feeling of being pampered. This cream is extremely thick, and you only need a pea size to cover your entire face. The bottle is very cute and convenient to squeeze every last bit out! It sinks in very quickly, however, I would not recommend to use this during the day or under makeup as it is quite intense and thick. With that said, this is the PERFECT nightly treatment for your skin. It is super gentle, never irritating me or breaking me out, not like the many thick creams that used to clog my pores. I am not joking when I say I can use this every single night and buy two bottles of this a year. It lasts forever... it is like a never ending product. And it is an amazing price for the quality and longevity you get from this product... I think about $30 in Canada. If you want smooth, hydrated, supple, glowing skin for an amazing price that will last you forever... BUY THIS! :)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I've been suffering from extremely dried out face because I was lazy for a few days. My makeup wouldnt blend and it was just gross. I found this at sephora and was surprised at the reasonable price point. This stuff lasts forever! you do not need a lot and it sinks right into the skin over night. I have had no issues with breaking out and actually since I started using this my skin cleared up. It smells pleasant and it's overall an amazing product if you're experiencing dry skin on your face and need to fix it quickly. It says to use 2x a week but I used for about 3 days in a row and then tapered off to once in a while. within the 3 days of straight use my dry skin was gone and was smooth and even toned.

I got this on offer, so I didn't mind the price much but I really really love it. It calms my skin and it's far less red, but doesn't feel congested neither does it break me out (and I break out with the slightest irritation). I also like that it's in a tube, it's easier when travelling and far more hygienic than tubs.

If I ran out of it I would only repurchase if I hadn't found a replacement mask that does a similar job at a better price.

Popular Masks