October 22, 2014 | 1767 users online

Masks - Origins - Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2014 11:22:00 PM More reviews by guitarheroine91

This mask is my lifesaver during the cooler months. I was going to get the Clinique moisture surge overnight Mask but clinique moisturizers have broken me out frequently and it was $20 more expensive than this! I got a tube of this from the origins website with free shipping for only $20. It smells so good and it makes my face feel like butter! I get flaky dry skin on my cheeks, around the edges of my nose and my forehead in the fall and winter and within one night this got rid of it! HG winter treatment, I use it almost every night!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2014 4:38:00 AM More reviews by joana7

Nice mask. Smells LOVELY. Gives a nice hydration boost. I was afraid it would make my face a greasy mess or break me out but it doesn't. It's like a regular moisturizer, though a bit richer and creamier. My skin looks a bit smoother in the morning after using this. I still get flaky spots though. All in all a nice mask. It's a bit pricey and not a miracle worker but it does work. I also love the fact that it contains no nasties. I could repurchase this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 10:34:00 AM More reviews by fadzhm56

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Currently starting on tretinoin and im a flaking mess. Then i remembered i have this in my stash and used it as a night cream (thinly). I now am able to control the issues derived from tretinoin (dry flaky sensitive skin) and can enjoy the benefits. Clear skin, here i come!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by MOUNTAINGIRL

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this sample with a purchase of Origins clay mask. I loved the clay mask, but this is for the overnite mask. I am 68 and believe me, I have tried a million different products in the last 48 years. But this one REALLY impressed me, with only 1 application! I followed directions and put it on, went to bed and wow. All those little wrinkles especially on my forehead ( or at least alot) were gone. The dry spots on my cheeks ,gone. Tried it again, same results, and I have very sensitive skin. No breakouts, or mili. I have another sample which I am going to use, and if there is no harm to my skin I'm definetly buying the full size. I also bought the Nite-a-mins moisturiser, let you know about that later.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2014 10:21:00 PM More reviews by peggytsui

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm probably going to be the only person who does not like this mask. I am sure that it has worked for a lot of people, and heaps of people rave about this, but for me it just didn't work. It basically broke me out like no other. i don't usually have sensitive skin. Unfortunately it didn't work for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2014 12:12:00 AM More reviews by bellamaryy980

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

my skin is very dry, and i applied this and it felt lovely and so soothing, and then i went to bed and i woke up in the morning and my face was red and sore, and very flakey, i was so disapointed as it felt so nice when i put it on :( my skin is starting to ease up a bit and isnt so red and sore. but still very disapointed

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2014 7:42:00 AM More reviews by sl80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Noooooo!!! I have dry dehydrated skin with some blackheads in my t-zone and this broke me out SO BAD!!! Everytime!! I really wish I had read the review of this on beautypedia instead of just believing in makeupalley. :-(

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2014 11:47:00 AM More reviews by ashmaaa

Bought it when i was going through a very dry+ sensitive + everything hurts phase. Felt sooo good to use it then. But stopped using when my skin normalised as it was too heavy and greasy. Sad really, such a waste. But would be excellent for people with dry skin i guess.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2014 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Molleeeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Origins are a great brand, with some great products however for me this isn't one of them. I have normal, slightly dehydrated, acne-prone skin, since my skin was feeling very dehydrated I thought I'd try this. The texture is more like a very thick cream rather than a mask, it is also extremely sticky and in the mornings of using this I am normally stuck to the pillow even if I wait ages for it to soak in. The smell is way too sweet for me, even slightly sickening, it is a very fruity scent so if you aren't one for scented face products skip this one!! I don't see any difference from using this from using a normal night cream. It's not all bad though, gave it a few lippies as I like how it has lots of natural ingredients, it did moisture my skin a bit although not as much as I wanted plus it didn't break me out which is a big bonus!! I will finish my tube up but not buy again, may even use it on my body as I have extremely dry skin!! I would say if you have very dry skin maybe this will be for you but if your skin is slightly dehydrated just get yourself a nice night cream. Overall a very 'okay' product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by LeslieBerk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of my most loved beauty products. It's just the best thing for my skin. Recently my skin had been breaking out so I went out and bought a hold bunch of products to try to save my skin. Long story short it help my skin become clearer but it became so dry that I had to stop using base makeup as it just clung to my skin and looked gross. Then I remembered the good reviews on this and got online and bought it from Mecca (I can't buy it where I live) for $44 with postage. And it is just perfect it. It smells sooo good! But most importantly it re-hydrated my skin. My skin is now more moisturized then ever before as I naturally have dry skin. I know that in the winter this is going to be my lifesaver. I use it like 4 times a week. Although I could use it less I just love it so much. I will use this for the rest of my life if it is never changed or discontinued.