Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask

4.2

Water, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water, Myrtus Communis (Myrtle) Leaf Water, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dimethicone, PEG-75, PEG-8, Glycereth-26, Sorbitan Stearate, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Amara (Bitter Almond) Kernel Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Shiu/Camphore Leaf) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Osmanthus Fragrans (Osmantus Absolute) Flower Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) Seed Extract, Linalool, Limonene, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract, PEG-100 Stearate, Sucrose, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax, Panthenol, Pantethine, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols, Tocopheryl Acetate, Oryzanol, Bisabolol, Caprylyl Glycol, Caffeine, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dextrin, Potassium Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol

on 8/4/2015 5:23:00 PM

Absolute HG 'deep conditioner' for your skin, GREAT value for the price, it lasts forever ! I have combo skin now, where it's oily but it's only surface oil, my skin can become very dry. I've been using this product for about 2 years; I first received a travel sized version. I subsequently purchased the big tube a year ago and it's still going strong, using it about once a month or as-needed. You don't need very much at all, just use it as a regular moisturizer (vs laying on a thick 'mask'). The next morning, my skin looks completely even and supple, as if I have foundation on! This (travel size) is actually LITERALLY PERFECT for traveling on a plane---put it on before your flight and enjoy dewy skin when you arrive at your destination (assuming you wash/wipe it off before going to dinner etc). I feel like it's rare to find something that works perfectly with my skin, there's always the 'well I wish it did this' or 'it's pretty good but didn't do this' etc but not with this item. I just love it.

on 7/30/2015 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

At the time when i bought this, my face was a wreck. It was extremely dry and flaky and i have so many deep white heads, pimples and black heads that refuses to budge despite laser treatments. I was contemplating getting a sleep mask but decided on this as it was more natural. I bought the 3c gift set inclusive of Out of Trouble and Modern Friction. These three together, is a miracle in a tube. My face has never been clearer, smooth and hydrated! In the first 2 weeks, i did the scrub 3 times a week and alternate the mask everyday. After that, i did the scrub twice a week and used each mask twice a week. Amazing results! Putting on makeup was a breeze after that.

on 7/25/2015 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I LOVE this stuff. I have oily, but dehydrated skin, leading me to have dry, flaky patches on top of my oily skin. But this stuff is amazing for my skin, I put it on the nights whenever my skin is dull, or breaking out, or just looks gross and leave it overnight - and in the morning my skin always looks much better, more glowy, less breakouts, no signs of flaky/dry skin and overall great results.

on 6/8/2015 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Average hydration therapy, but will clog every pore on your face. You decide if it's worth it? Overpriced for what it is. Poor product for the majority of people with normal pores - they will get clogged, and you will break out.

on 5/31/2015 1:36:00 AM

IF YOU HAVE DRY FLAKEY SKIN THIS WILL BE YOUR GOD SEND!!! if you suffer from dry skin or just looking for a super hydrating mask this is defiantly for you! I tend to get flakey dry skin around my nose and cheeks ;( but after using this a few times a week my dry skin was gone just like that! You must try this! :)

on 5/25/2015 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

All I can say is THANK YOU ORIGINS! I agree with the reviewer below me...best moisturizer EVER. I have sensitive, reactive, acne-prone skin. It's nearly impossible for me to find skincare that doesn't cause issues. It can be anywhere from redness, to acne, to clogged pores. I've been using this mask every night as my bedtime moisturizer, & my skin is improving on a daily basis. This is one of those rare products that actually heals my skin. The acne I had is going away, my skin is much smoother & is GLOWING, & my pores are completely clearing out. I'm going to stock up on this...it's a gem!

on 5/17/2015 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Best. Moisturizer. Ever.

And if that isn't enough of a statement, then I don't know what is. This is one of the many products that I have from Origins and it is amazing and a staple for winter time (or for me, pretty much all year round). Use it overnight, and you wake up with supple and (hate to use the word but) juicy skin, as if you just got out of shower.

There are days where I just slap this on the entire day. It's just that good at what it does. Moisturize.

The only drawback is that for 100ml you have to pay $30 which I initially thought was a bit much. But considering that it works so well AND its mostly made of natural ingredients, I'd probably pay more for it. As for how long it's been lasting me: i've been practically using it everyday - mind you I have a small face - and it's been over a year and it's still not finished. So you definitely do not need that much for the mask to take effect.

Recommend it to anyone who has been suffering from really dehydrated and chronically dry skin like me.

on 4/22/2015 1:07:00 PM

I have acne prone skin that gets very flaky and dry. This is the holy grail of night moisturizers. The bottle recommends to use once or twice a week, but I woke up this morning and my skin was glowing (might use every night). The smell is amazing, too. I didn't even need to put on moisturizer this morning before I put my make up on. Highly recommend this product. I look fresh faced and dewy in the mornings because of this thing.

on 4/11/2015 6:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have only used this mask three times since purchasing, but so far I love it. My skin is very dry and sensitive. I have patches from old acne scars that have dried up and just general patches of dry skin. I have a few fine lines on my forehead as well...thanks aging!

Anyways, I notice a huge difference when wearing this mask overnight. I've been wearing it twice a week. I don't tissue off the excess either. All you need is a pea sized amount...not a huge glob. Really, there shouldn't be any excess.

And it there is, rub it into your cuticles or hands! Don't waste! $29 in Canada for a tube at Sephora.

on 4/10/2015 7:35:00 PM

This is a great product. I have combination skin, it gets oily in the day but gets dry and flaky in places. I always like to use a super moisturising product at night and this is great a couple of times a week for a boost of moisture. Smells quite nice, would prefer it to be fragrance free but thats just preference and it doesn't put me off. I wake up with glowing, plump skin after using this. Price isn't too bad considering you only need a pea size amount and you only need to use it once or twice a week. Would reccommend.

Popular Masks