August 23, 2014 | 1057 users online

Masks - Origins - Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2014 4:38:00 AM More reviews by joana7

Nice mask. Smells LOVELY. Gives a nice hydration boost. I was afraid it would make my face a greasy mess or break me out but it doesn't. It's like a regular moisturizer, though a bit richer and creamier. My skin looks a bit smoother in the morning after using this. I still get flaky spots though. All in all a nice mask. It's a bit pricey and not a miracle worker but it does work. I also love the fact that it contains no nasties. I could repurchase this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 10:34:00 AM More reviews by fadzhm56

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Currently starting on tretinoin and im a flaking mess. Then i remembered i have this in my stash and used it as a night cream (thinly). I now am able to control the issues derived from tretinoin (dry flaky sensitive skin) and can enjoy the benefits. Clear skin, here i come!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by MOUNTAINGIRL

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this sample with a purchase of Origins clay mask. I loved the clay mask, but this is for the overnite mask. I am 68 and believe me, I have tried a million different products in the last 48 years. But this one REALLY impressed me, with only 1 application! I followed directions and put it on, went to bed and wow. All those little wrinkles especially on my forehead ( or at least alot) were gone. The dry spots on my cheeks ,gone. Tried it again, same results, and I have very sensitive skin. No breakouts, or mili. I have another sample which I am going to use, and if there is no harm to my skin I'm definetly buying the full size. I also bought the Nite-a-mins moisturiser, let you know about that later.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2014 10:21:00 PM More reviews by peggytsui

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm probably going to be the only person who does not like this mask. I am sure that it has worked for a lot of people, and heaps of people rave about this, but for me it just didn't work. It basically broke me out like no other. i don't usually have sensitive skin. Unfortunately it didn't work for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2014 12:12:00 AM More reviews by bellamaryy980

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

my skin is very dry, and i applied this and it felt lovely and so soothing, and then i went to bed and i woke up in the morning and my face was red and sore, and very flakey, i was so disapointed as it felt so nice when i put it on :( my skin is starting to ease up a bit and isnt so red and sore. but still very disapointed

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2014 7:42:00 AM More reviews by sl80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Noooooo!!! I have dry dehydrated skin with some blackheads in my t-zone and this broke me out SO BAD!!! Everytime!! I really wish I had read the review of this on beautypedia instead of just believing in makeupalley. :-(

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2014 11:47:00 AM More reviews by ashmaaa

Bought it when i was going through a very dry+ sensitive + everything hurts phase. Felt sooo good to use it then. But stopped using when my skin normalised as it was too heavy and greasy. Sad really, such a waste. But would be excellent for people with dry skin i guess.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2014 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Molleeeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Origins are a great brand, with some great products however for me this isn't one of them. I have normal, slightly dehydrated, acne-prone skin, since my skin was feeling very dehydrated I thought I'd try this. The texture is more like a very thick cream rather than a mask, it is also extremely sticky and in the mornings of using this I am normally stuck to the pillow even if I wait ages for it to soak in. The smell is way too sweet for me, even slightly sickening, it is a very fruity scent so if you aren't one for scented face products skip this one!! I don't see any difference from using this from using a normal night cream. It's not all bad though, gave it a few lippies as I like how it has lots of natural ingredients, it did moisture my skin a bit although not as much as I wanted plus it didn't break me out which is a big bonus!! I will finish my tube up but not buy again, may even use it on my body as I have extremely dry skin!! I would say if you have very dry skin maybe this will be for you but if your skin is slightly dehydrated just get yourself a nice night cream. Overall a very 'okay' product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by LeslieBerk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of my most loved beauty products. It's just the best thing for my skin. Recently my skin had been breaking out so I went out and bought a hold bunch of products to try to save my skin. Long story short it help my skin become clearer but it became so dry that I had to stop using base makeup as it just clung to my skin and looked gross. Then I remembered the good reviews on this and got online and bought it from Mecca (I can't buy it where I live) for $44 with postage. And it is just perfect it. It smells sooo good! But most importantly it re-hydrated my skin. My skin is now more moisturized then ever before as I naturally have dry skin. I know that in the winter this is going to be my lifesaver. I use it like 4 times a week. Although I could use it less I just love it so much. I will use this for the rest of my life if it is never changed or discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Tiggy1500

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

With eczema all my life, I wash in (natural) oil, and pour thick (natural) cream all over myself and face. Never before have I used such a fabulous product. Have used it twice a week for two months, each time I do, my skin feels soothed, soft, elastic, and my face looks glowing and plumped, I look and feel younger, lasting for a couple of days. It works so well, with no side effects, that I've started sneaking a bit everyday, although I fear to over-use it in case the magic runs out! So many "intensive hydrating masks for very dry skin" that I have used sting, or have no effect over any other thick moisturiser. This one is something different. And to top it off, it smells fabulous! I tried it because of a review in a magazine, and I only have very good things to say about it, and I can see from other reviews that other users agree!