Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask

4.1

Water, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water, Myrtus Communis (Myrtle) Leaf Water, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dimethicone, PEG-75, PEG-8, Glycereth-26, Sorbitan Stearate, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Amara (Bitter Almond) Kernel Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Shiu/Camphore Leaf) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Osmanthus Fragrans (Osmantus Absolute) Flower Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) Seed Extract, Linalool, Limonene, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract, PEG-100 Stearate, Sucrose, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax, Panthenol, Pantethine, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols, Tocopheryl Acetate, Oryzanol, Bisabolol, Caprylyl Glycol, Caffeine, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dextrin, Potassium Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol

on 2/28/2015 12:36:00 PM

This is holy grail status for a hydrating mask! At first I thought it would be the same thing as the original Drink Up mask, but I was pleasantly surprised to find the overnight version to be SUBSTANTIALLY more hydrating (although both products have the same, mango-peach scent which I think is lovely). Price point is awesome for how much mask you get in the tube and how little you need to apply. To use this I wash my face, apply all of my serum/toner/treatment products, and then skip my night time moisturizer and apply this instead. A little bit goes a VERY long way and a few minutes after being applied the product looses it's tacky-ness and feels slightly slippy (nothing transfers to pillows or clothing so no need to worry if you are a stomach sleeper like myself). When I wake up in the morning all of my flaky areas are gone and my skin looks glowy and luminous! I get very dry skin around my jaw and mouth in the winter and this is an absolute must for me! Also great after an intensive exfoliation to deeply hydrate the newly exposed skin. Would definitely recommend to anyone with dry/combination skin and will definitely repurchase!

on 2/17/2015 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I have to agree with most people that this is an amazing product. I tend to use this as a nightly moisturizer because I have exceptionally dry skin rather than a mask and it works brilliantly. It is exceptionally hydrating without being greasy, so you know that none is going to get on your pillow. When I wake up in the morning, instead of my face feeling dry and tight like it usually does, it feels moisturized and has a nice glow. I feel that all skin types will love this, even very oily ones (they will just have to use it less frequently). It definitely improves the texture of the skin, leaving it moisturized, soft, and even. I recommend it to everyone, it's amazing.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is THE best medium to high end moisturizer I own. Oh and yes, I use this as a daily moisturizer instead of an overnight mask. I find that it works better as a moisturizer. I apply a pea sized amount all over my face and I can get away without looking ultra greasy at the end of the day, without a primer. I generally hate to touch up my makeup and I love how this moisturizer is SUPER moisturizing whilst not being greasy at all! The product really sinks into the skin and keeps me hydrated. Also, I noticed my skin looking smoother and I'm very sure its because of this moisturizer because its pretty much the only new addition to my skincare routine.

on 2/7/2015 10:14:00 AM

i exercise 3-4 times a week and the salt in the sweat really sucked the water out of my face making me look gaunt and old.... when using this overnight after washing my face, my skin is soft and firmed up. my usual skincare stuff just glides on without friction.... because i use this 3-4 times a week, even my beatician has noticed it is easier to treat my face as there is no tugging ( this usually happens when the skin is dry and tries to absorb any cream that is applied) and much easier to massage... I have noticed if I get lazy and only apply twice a week... my moisturisers are harder to apply, I am tugging my face to spread it, which can cause lines and I find my skin is also a bit droopy and tired looking with using it that frequently, one tube still lasts for 6 months... which is also great for between facials.. the downfall is when washing your face , make sure you get all the mask off otherwise you risk having blocked pores..

on 2/5/2015 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This moisturises my dry skin like a dream. However, Ive been getting a bad bout of adult acne and I felt like this product exacerbated the issue so I gave it a rest. My boyfriend, who generally has perfect skin has been getting dry patches on his cheeks this winter so I let him try a little bit on just those spots. It broke him out in those exact areas! He never ever breaks out! Ever. It's definitely this product. I'd recommend patch testing with a sample.

on 2/4/2015 11:43:00 AM

I LOVE this product. I live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and we are having a cold winter, and indoor heating at work and at home is so drying it's painful. This mask is smells great, and is so easy to apply, it soaks right into the skin. The next morning my skin is visibly more hydrated than it was before, and looks much more healthy. It makes my skin soft and doesn't break me out at all! I don't tissue off any excess, because I know I need it. If you live in a similar climate, get this for winter. One of my favorite skin treatments ever.

on 1/20/2015 9:09:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Bought this in desperation- I was on holiday and the heating unit in the room had so overly dried my skin that it actually HURT. I ran into Boots and saw this and thought, "Sure. I don't care. Anything that helps."

This helped in ONE night. Put it on, rubbed it in, woke up with skin that was revived and didn't hurt to move anymore. Ever since, I have kept it on hand, mostly to use in the winter months. I use it 1-2x/week on my combination skin (whenever I feel too dry) and it always has a plumping and hydrating effect. I will say that if I use it when I don't need it, I will get a few small whiteheads (that are easy to fix with a dab of salicylic or tea tree oil). I even use it as hand cream in a pinch.

It's not an every night cream, it's not even a "regular part of the routine" cream. For me, it's a "Holy crap I need MOISTURE!" cream and for that, it's a miracle worker.

Possibly the best impulse buy I have ever made.

on 1/8/2015 2:18:00 PM

This mask is very hydrating and made my skin felt like a baby's bum! I think this is an amazing mask but I would not recommend this mask to everyone for reasons mentioned in my video.
This is my two minute detailed review video :

( Feel free to check out my youtube account for more reviews, thank you! )

Such a lovely product!

As an ex Estee Lauder employee I recieved discount on Origins which is owned by them - meaning discount on this amazing product.

The smell is divine, sweet and fruity!
I use a pea-sized amount and it covers my whole face, doesn't feel oily or greasy at all.
I have combination skin so I focus this mainly on my jawline/cheeks where I sometimes get dry skin, especially in winter.

When I wake up, my skin is clear, smooth, moisturized and smells heavenly!

The price is a draw back though - when I run out I will most probably re-purchase, but I do think that it is an expensive product.

on 1/1/2015 10:38:00 AM

AMAZING! this is all I can say about this mask. It completely delivers on everything as promised. Recently I've been traveling a lot over the holidays and also picked up a bad cold. Between the drying plane air and not sleeping, my skin was a mess- red, raw, extremely dry and itchy. I picked up a travel size of this mask and I've used it almost ever night since. It has saved my skin and helped me look less gruesome in holiday photos. I put a think layer over my face like I was putting on night cream; at first it feels like a waxy film on your face but over 2-3 hours it just sinks into your face and by morning you have soft, smooth, baby soft skin. The girl at the store said that you could use it daily like a night cream, and I've been doing that since it's been so cold lately. Love this!! Will go buy the full size as soon as I see the next origins.

Popular Masks