April 23, 2014 | 2023 users online

Palettes - Victoria's Secret - Supermodel On-the-go Makeup Kit

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by ochoseis

You get 4 palettes with total 12 eyeshadows, 4 blushes, 4 eyeliners and a sturdy compact to place the palettes i. The color combinations are very pretty, the glosses are very good, deent pigmentations. The eyeshadows are silky, a little powdery, but don't crease. The blushes are ok for fair to medium fair skin, a little bit sheer, but buildable. Overall, I really liked this kit very much! Will be purchasing again as presents.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS! This is really great quality. The eyeshadows are silky and give buildable, creaseless coverage...the eye liner is great and the blushes give a sheer wash of color...the little eyeliner brush that it comes with is usable and soft...the blush brush is *ok* its low quality but still usable if youre on the go...The glosses are moisturizing and not sticky, they have no taste or smell and give a sheer color. The palettes snap into the compact and are very sturdy. Definitely a great buy and just exactly what I have been looking for in a compact : )
***
I just ordered this with my 10 dollar off card...I cannot wait to try it and review it!! So I will update when I do : ) <3