December 22, 2014 | 1842 users online

Concealers - Bobbi Brown - Tinted Eye Brightener Spring 2013 Repackage

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2014 6:49:00 PM More reviews by misshollyf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It is the thing if you do not have serious dark circles and are going for a sheer coverage. It does not cake up under my eyes. It does a moderately good job at covering my dark circles, which are not very serious to begin with. It instantly brightens up my look. The color range is wide and should be able to cater to everyone's needs.

The thing I dislike about this product is that it gets quite messy around the opening after several applications, which is a common problem among liquid correctors. In addition, it is quite expensive, but it lasts for quite a long time, as not much is needed per application.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by Mellc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Tried this in the mall one afternoon. I got so many compliments on it just in 1 day. It took away the darkness under my eyes. People kept telling me I looked glowing! I got the 07 light to med peach. I wear medium ivory in Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation. Went back and bought the full tube the next day. Overall, love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 12:41:00 PM More reviews by marmaladecat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love it! To date this is the best under-eye concealer I've found.

I wasn't initially sure if this would be the best thing for me as I have major dark blue under-eye circles and this product does not provide heavy-duty coverage. However, it does brighten underneath my eyes fantastically well and I look a great deal more refreshed, with a big reduction in the darkness under my eyes. The product applies very smoothly and does not crease up or 'cake' under my eyes. I find a little goes a long way with this.

I'm around an NW15 in MAC, and I use the 'Porcelain Peach' shade in the Bobbi Brown Eye Brightener.

My only negative is I don't find this to be especially long-wearing, but otherwise for me it's perfect.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 4:10:00 PM More reviews by perfectface

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Finally! i have finally found a product that hides my horrible dark circles. I have tried everything, you name it, I've tried it, from expensive to drug store brands. I bought this in bisque and it's a perfect match for me. I dot it on the dark area, wait a second, and then take a small foundation brush to perfectly blend it in. I then top it off with Laura Mercier secret brightening powder and voila, my dark circles are perfectly covered.....and, it lasts until I wash it off, no need to touch up during the day. For any of you that suffer from dark circles, try these two products......I don't see why it won't work for you too! I just feel better and look better without big dark raccoon eyes! Good luck~~~~

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Hoyman

I love this product. I bought my in Light to Medium Peach. I bought it the same day that I bought Creamy Concealer kit. I bought it at Nordstrom for $30. I love it. I'm B30 in Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua. I will stick with Bobbi Brown Concealers I love both of them that I own. It great for brighten and correct the eye area.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2014 2:37:00 AM More reviews by scarattina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

YAY Bobbi Brown!! I have been using her eye-brightening products since around 2005 when they used to come in the small jar. That one was PHENOMENAL. They decided to reformulate it and went to the pen with a new awful formula ('ughhh why!'), then another formula with a pen which was okay, and now back to this. I am ecstatic becuase I think this is very similar to the original formula. I cannot say for sure if it is 100% the same, because before they had only about 3 shades and I remember it being more opalescent looking...however I can say that this stuff really does the trick and is completely back to being an HG product. I was so surprised to see this was WAY better in formula than the pen, especially since I had been using the pen daily and went out to purchase this one when the pen ran empty. ***If you are using the pen, STOP and go buy this instead :). SO much better.

This is also far superior to YSL touch eclat. It can be worn alone and is so easy to use. I don't know why this is so much better than other eye-brighteners, but it truly blows all the others out of the water. Superior to YSL and Givenchy Misterlight...etc.. This stuff has really upped my beauty-game and I am in love. I am so happy that Bobbi is returning to quality products, as they have gone through so many reformulations on foundations and other products, but it seems they are realizing that their customers will only purchase stuff that works! This is the only eye-brightener I can wear by itself, however I usually like to put ItCosmetics or Bobbi concealer over this to look really put together. I have very hollow eyes right now and the ItCosmetics Bye Bye Undereye gives me a filled-in look. Another reviewer below mentioned not needing to look "red carpet" everyday, lol so true, but even when you do this definitely helps do most of the work and looks incredibly NATURAL. I would not be surprised to see this make it to MakeupAlley top rated concealers.

Color selection is always SO important with eye concealers and foundations. Make sure you get the right shade!! If you don't it's not going to conceal a thing. I am around NC20-NC25 and Light Bisque is perfect!

Go buy this, it's expensive but you won't regret it!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This tinted eye brightner gives you light to medium coverage, so it's not really suitable for dark circles, but more of a brightening effect for your under eyes. Color selection is great, I'm around NC30 and got this in the summer in #8 peach but shoud have gotten one shade lighter but it still worked fine because it's sheer. It's a nice brightening product if you don't have to much to cover underneath your eyes or to use over a heavier cream concealer. But it does have some negatives, it smells like wet paint and the applicator isn't great, I really think BB should look into this because they don't suit the products they are so small and hard and can feel uncomfertable under the eyes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2013 11:28:00 AM More reviews by GrRoxxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I got it as my 'free 30e birthday gift' at Sephora.

The packaging is simple, sturdy, applicator picks up way too much product for me so I take it with brush. My Bobbi Brown foundation colour is 3 Beige, the concealer colour is 6 Porcelain Peach.

The consistency is nice, something between lotion/cream so it feels comfortable under the eye.
The coverage is sheer/medium. It works for me, it makes difference but if you have dark circles then it wont do the trick.
It wears well on cream//Armani corrector and then I put on Chanel powder. It lasts all day, no creasing.

The build of my eye creates these shadows under my big eyes and that this brightener cannot help me with. If I found a product which does that I would change.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2013 11:53:00 AM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I was looking for an under eye brightener. I do not have major under eye circles but I do have some darkness from under my eyes. I also do not have puffiness. I just wanted something that enhanced my eyes and highlight the top cheekbone/eye area. To look more awake and fresh.

This did the trick! I bought it in shade Peach. It was Perfect shade for my warm skin. It lightly conceals, brightens, smooth, not shimmery, and not heavy. Blends wonderfully and applies easy. I use this every time I put on makeup.

My eyes look refreshed using this. Without having the "reverse raccoon eyes".

I took one lip away because the price. Expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2013 2:47:00 AM More reviews by stantonangela

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Makes my undereye area smooth and flawless. It doesn't crease like other undereye concealers and the color looks natural. It also looks and smells heavenly! Wish it wasn't that expensive though...