December 20, 2014 | 1641 users online

Bath Treatments - Bath and Body Works - Honey Sweetheart

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2014 10:42:00 AM More reviews by valmont32677

RE: Review for the shimmer body spray...... Sorry I cannot hit any buttons to make a new paragraph coz I am on my iPhone. Anyhoo!! I love this scent. The glitter is great. It smells like honeysuckle & honeydew to me. Very feminine & light, a day scent, would be nice as these days are really starting to warm up coz it's just past Memorial Day as I am writing this. I would def repurchase, this scent would work for any age group, but I wouldn't suggest wearing it to work if you are in some kinda professional setting. This scent can be built up as you apply more, but it does fade pretty quickly. If u seriously love this scent then layer it shower gel, lotion, body spray, & what ever else they offer, the hair stuff etc. all in all a pretty, soft, girly fragrance that I adore!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2013 3:40:00 AM More reviews by Anonamizz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a review for Honey Sweetheart in the Triple Moisture Cream. This is a sugary, sour candy smell. Imagine a huge bowl of sweet tarts mixed with smarties, and you will get an idea of the scent. I love sweet scents, so I really liked this product. However the lasting power is poor on this scent. Couldn't eve smell it on my skin after only half an hour.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2013 6:03:00 PM More reviews by theluscioushellcat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm surprising myself so much by loving this like crazy.

I'm the one always ranting about wanting more sophisticated fragrances, and I do indeed have a famous grudge against B&BW for discontinuing the loveliest fragrance they ever made (the beloved Blushing Cherry Blossom).

So I picked up some scents awhile back when they had some Italian-themed. But I found this and it's just delightful.

Sugared Violets plus pink sugar plus nectarines, I think. It's really delightful and girly, pretty and springy.

I just turned 53 and I've decided age doesn't mean a thing. F it. This is young indeed, but then so am I at heart. I don't always want a complex scent that's a statement. I actually am gravitating only to really old classic perfumes now. But sometimes you just want to smell lovely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2013 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Devildog4025

I feel in love with this IMMEDIATLEY. It truly smells like sweet-tarts at first spray, then fades into such a girly, softer version (which I normally never go for). During the SAS I bought the full sized lotion, 3 mini lotions (all they had left) and 2 travel sprays. This scent can certainly be worn all year round and is super pretty and feminine. I hope it will be back every SAS, at least.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by MmmQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I initially smelled this, I was very "meh", but then I came back around and smelled it again and fell in love. This scent is very reminiscent of candy hearts, and while I wouldn't wear it every single day, I love having it as an option. It's a girly, lighter, sweet scent that works well as an average-spring-day scent. As far as lasting power, BBW mists aren't exactly the best, but if you use the lotion in conjunction, it helps alot.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 12:24:00 PM More reviews by SpencersMommy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

LOVE the scent. I wasn't planning on buying this, I just smelled it in the store and fell in love with it! I kept walking past it in the store just to smell it again when I decided to cave and just buy the body mist.

After buying it, I was pretty disappointed in it's staying power.. I don't find that it stays on for very long in the slightest. I think it's because it's such a light sweet scent. I love it anyways! I just keep putting it on when it runs out.

I am also in love with their "Forever Red" body mist, but I don't like how they charge $22 instead of the regular $14 for it. That mad me a little mad LOL. So i bought this instead. When I use this all up, I'll probably end up buying the Forever Red.

Anyways, this Honey Sweetheart is a very nice, sweet, light scent that you can lay on thick and wear everyday :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by JackieeT

LOVE THIS PRODUCT
The scent smells so amazing and i got the body spray for free because there was a deal going one, after reading it had some peach undertones now i know why i love it so much it smells sweet but fruity so lovely
***not the best staying power

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2013 5:54:00 PM More reviews by cleo777

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Another hit from BBW! Fantastic scent-described as sugared violets--honeysuckle, mandarin and peach. Not your average fruity-floral, this one actually reminds me of sweet tarts candy with a sexy note in it. It has a little bit of lasting power (it's not completely gone in 10 minutes like some others) but it's not meant to be a heavy, strong perfume ladies. It's a sweet, pretty, feminine scent that will make you feel young again! (If you don't already that is LOL) Guaranteed you will smell great with this. Try it now because it's limited edition. I've already stocked up so I'm good for awhile--but you know they're probably coming out with something new again soon for you to fall in love with!