NYC Mosaic Face Powder

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love Too Faced pink leopard blusher/bronzer duo and was hoping this would be a good dupe in the pink/brown shade. Oh goodness......NOT EVEN CLOSE.....

- silky powder?

- This NYC bronzer is so ugly, I am not sure how to describe it. The color turns out to be this pale, yellowy, tan color that resembles baby poop. It is so freaking ugly, I could not believe the swatch on my fingers. Ugly, ugly, ugly color!!!!!!
- Cheap, horrible packaging!

I didn't think I'd love this but for the price, I had nothing to lose. It' fantastic. The most natural blush I've ever applied that doesn't disappear on my fair skin. I love that it's a mosaic of shades so you get a personalized colour as opposed to a flat pink. Really great product...did I mention the pot is HUGE. It's last for a long, long time. Great bang for your buck at $5--this is a total steal!

I love the blush. It is a pretty coral color when all the shades are mixed. My only complaint is the packaging.

On the advice of my college-aged daughter, I purchased the NYC color wheel mosaic face powder to replace my recently depleted expensive blush.

Purchased at Target for less than $6, I was anxious to give it a try. The container is cheap plastic and the cover an accident waiting to happen as it could easily crack when opening and closing.

That said, I didn't have it long enough for the cover to crack - the blush did - in dozens of pieces making for a real mess and the inability to use it. I do not take my blush or bronzer with me when leaving the house nor did I drop or shake it. It just crumbled.

Thinking it may have been defective, I purchased a second one only to have the same thing happen again.

Needless to say, I will not purchase again and advise anyone tempted to do so, to avoid it as well.